Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Tomorrow there will be a thread posted called St Patrick's Day Politics and the whole world is wondering, will the Stewie Griffin meme get posted, or will it be Goatse?

One thing is for sure, everybody is looking forward to the St Patrick's Day Politics thread and wants to know what will get posted in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is this the thread? it's st patrick's day in EST already

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

It's clearly the countdown thread

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

when will you start the countown? nine minutes ago?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Was he a Catholic or something? I don't watch the news

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
I was going to do an effort post OP explaining things like tiocfaidh ár lá and the occupied six and why Irish Americans are Americans but gently caress it I'm going to go to a mid day rave where they play Irish trad instead. Another Paddy's day goes by and another effort post goes unmade.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol i forgot about this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

RedSky posted:

I was going to do an effort post OP explaining things like tiocfaidh ár lá and the occupied six and why Irish Americans are Americans but gently caress it I'm going to go to a mid day rave where they play Irish trad instead. Another Paddy's day goes by and another effort post goes unmade.

you're going to listen to shipping up to boston on a loop all day

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

RedSky posted:

Irish Americans are Americans

Woke has gone too far

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

No I'm in Ireland.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

RedSky posted:

You should make the effort post

lobster shirt posted:

Talking to my buddy about our plans for St. Pats tonight and he specifically mentioned that he downloaded a bunch of Dropkick Murphy's songs. gently caress!!!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

Talking to my buddy about our plans for St. Pats tonight and he specifically mentioned that he downloaded a bunch of Dropkick Murphy's songs. gently caress!!!

lol owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Lmao happy Paddy's day fuckers