Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So eric adams has called new york the dublin of america and port-au-prince of america in the last few days. what other places is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
the york

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

gently caress you

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

new yorkers get so precious over their city

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Didn't you die in a hurricane you displaced leprechaun

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

New York City is the Twitter of America? I knew it was full of billionaires, Nazis, and both at once, I just didn't know it was that bad.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
the answer istanbul, constantinople and amsterdam

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Venomous posted:

New York City is the Twitter of America? I knew it was full of billionaires, Nazis, and both at once, I just didn't know it was that bad.

must be why crazypoops is so mad

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
X is a Los Angeles band, OP, famously so.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Dark Souls

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
Anor Lando

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

New York City is the * of America

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
Disneyland but with shittier cops

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

No way Jose

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
New York's alright if you like saxophones.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
X the everything city

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
NYC is like taking 1000 Golden Corrals and connecting them by light rail transit, then boasting that it's the most Golden Corral in America.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
New York is the sewer of America. You can tell because it's got crazy poops in it

Probably Magic posted:

X is a Los Angeles band, OP, famously so.

I've never heard of it

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
bath house

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

New York is the Los Angeles of America

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

New York City is the most linguistically diverse city of America

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

New York City is the most Chinese city of America or of any other city outside Asia

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

New York's alright if you like saxophones.

they aint poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6twiNWNC8

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

astrakhan

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

chaka khan

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

drat that's badass

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
da mets baby

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

New Dork City

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

If you can make it in the Dark Souls of America you can make it anywhere.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

new donk city

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

A group of ignorant flyover folk heard that a strange city, called New York, had been brought to the country, but none of them were aware of its shape and form. Out of curiosity, they said: "We must inspect and know it by air travel, of which we are capable". So, they sought it out, and when they found it they groped about it. The first person, whose hand landed in Lower Manhattan, said, "This city is like Shanghai but shittier and more expensive". For another one whose hand reached Jackson Heights, it seemed like a kind of Dhaka. As for another person, whose hand was upon Corona, said, New York City is like Lima, I wonder what those things are they're barbecuing. The tourist man who placed his hand upon its Midtown said of the city, "build the wall". Another who felt its Williamsburg, described it as a nasty fascimilie of Utrecht. The last became lost and felt its Bronx, stating New York is that which is like Philadelphia