Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whomst!?
Hatters
Peacocks
Lancers
Hilltoppers
View Results

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Cmon NC State. We need a double digit seed in the E8. It's like that movie Cabin in the Woods, the world ends otherwise.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Drunk Nerds posted:

Cmon NC State. We need a double digit seed in the E8. It's like that movie Cabin in the Woods, the world ends otherwise.

Fuckin bullshit I had Marquette

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I finally lost my national champ and I don't wanna post my bracket anymore because I can only take so much humiliation my posts themselves are usually enough.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Who the hell picked both NC State and Alabama in the Final Four? They earned their current first place standing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hell yeah NC State. Get bent Duke.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That Burns kid from NC State is something else. So big, so... large, and yet, he moves like a dancer, so quick too. And his shot is sweeet!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

That Burns kid from NC State is something else. So big, so... large, and yet, he moves like a dancer, so quick too. And his shot is sweeet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE4JgJoeQH8

I love my smiling, goony, double-digit seeded Buddha. He shall be our new God.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
41 points 12 assists 7 rebounds. Give the Queen her flowers.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Drunk Nerds posted:

41 points 12 assists 7 rebounds. Give the Queen her flowers.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
If Iowa wins tomorrow my son wins the women's bracket

If SC wins tomorrow, I win it.

Who is still alive in the Men's, not anyone in my family is

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m out of the Women’s because I had UConn winning. I’m still in the Men’s because I have UConn winning :getin:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yay Purdue! Go UConn!

I got Purdue - UConn final

Bold, I know, to pick two 1 seeds.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Drunk Nerds posted:

If Iowa wins tomorrow my son wins the women's bracket

If SC wins tomorrow, I win it.

Who is still alive in the Men's, not anyone in my family is

Not I. Everything is rigged and I am doomed to die in mediocrity (much like my posts). At least I am in the path of totality for the eclipse, so I can burn my eyeballs out getting sun goatse'd this afternoon.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LETS GO PURDUE!!!!!

I've been "scouting" Edey because I was intrigued when I read that he's not gonna be a high NBA draft pick, and I was like, WTF??? He's the two time college player of the year.

But I get it now. Big tall guys in the NBA now are just super tall forwards, even if they are 7'2". They dribble, pass, and shoot 3's. Edey is in more of the mold of the old school big man, who dominates the paint but really doesn't have an outside game.

I think he's gonna succeed in the NBA, and I hope some team actually tailors an offense to him, because I think you could find some success going back to that old school big man role.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Edey don't go left

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Edey really sucks at basketball. He had three guys on him in the paint and never once thought to look for the two open guys and pass it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Purdue doesnt seem like they are a very good team lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Like they are kinda getting their rear end beat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nooner posted:

Like they are kinda getting their rear end beat

Yeah they suck. Slow and tentative.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Edey is too slow. He's gets the ball in the post and he's "clutch clutch dribble dribble down low"....

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

UConn won! :toot:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Purdue not even on the same level.

Congrats U o C!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Whoooo third place!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
So, who won the Men's bracket? Who is Wahoops11?