Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mostly kills rich people I think. My assessment..... based

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

DaysBefore posted:

Wants to become the oppressor rather than end oppression, reactionary

Molrok
May 30, 2011

Provides work opportunities to his fellows in the theater troupe, even when financially distressed to accommodate the costs of such action.
Working class solidarity yo.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

He incorporates someone with a physical disability and a person who exists outside the artificial gender binary into his wealth redistribution schemes. An ally if there ever was one

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a young guy with all grey hair means a high stress life style. probably hiding something hideous and evil deep within

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

He likes mid size tanks and does well in snowy conditions. He can also call down a blizzard when his meter gets full

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

he's a child abuser op. do better

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The children in question are insufferable though

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

no idea who this is but he looks like Wolverine. approved

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

aw frig aw dang it posted:

no idea who this is but he looks like Wolverine. approved

The count has an eye on his ankle. And lives in a horrible place. He wants all your money, he's never at all funny, he wants to remove your face.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Oh I thought this was about the CO in Advance Wars.

I liked to pair him with Drake with the co swap and bleed the enemy of every drop of fuel they have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
they removed olafr the white, count of dublin, from 876 start date in ck3. he's the only count olaf I know about, but I'm glad harry potter or whatever makes you happy.