Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Listenin' 4 the laundry get done...

Edit: Listenin' 4 the laundry 2 get done...

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Maybe soon?

RavenousScoot

DING!

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Escape From Noise

Woah! How'd u do that???

Escape From Noise

I suddenly realized that impressing your own father with a pair of your socks is a rite of passage of sorts.

Escape From Noise

I've been in Japan too long.

Hanging up clothing to a line by clothespins feels weird now. I did this all the time form around middle school until I left home and then headed for Japan. Now a hanging stick feels more natural.

But that's also for a tiny balcony.

Still. Even larger houses in Japan use them.

Escape From Noise

My dad isn't perfect, but neither am I. I think we try to meet each other hire than halfway, most of the time. I love him. We see people we know. They're older. Some are pretty far along. Losing their memories. Some are at least peaceful with it.

I'll be honest. It kind of scares the poo poo out of me. Without my dad there...I don't really know what I would do.

RavenousScoot

Escape From Noise posted:

My dad isn't perfect, but neither am I. I think we try to meet each other hire than halfway, most of the time. I love him. We see people we know. They're older. Some are pretty far along. Losing their memories. Some are at least peaceful with it.

I'll be honest. It kind of scares the poo poo out of me. Without my dad there...I don't really know what I would do.

brains are weird and have been giving me the jibblies lately
on top of lots of worrisome thoughts
guess we'll just have to enjoy ours as long as they work, maybe they'll outlast the rest of our bodies???

DING!

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Escape From Noise

RavenousScoot posted:

brains are weird and have been giving me the jibblies lately
on top of lots of worrisome thoughts
guess we'll just have to enjoy ours as long as they work, maybe they'll outlast the rest of our bodies???

DING!

Already hung out the laundry.

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Escape From Noise posted:

this terrifies me. my dad is 67, but he's started acting... more and more stubborn, strangely afraid of things that he never used to have issues with like driving certain distances or going out past certain times

my mother is weaker than she's ever been... and she's never been strong. her life has always been ruled by anxiety, mental illness, and panic attacks which trigger asthma attacks which trigger panic attacks

my grandma is physically here but mentally... basically gone ever since a stroke 4 years ago, and she'd been disappearing slowly already for a while prior to that

my other grandma was several flavors of narcissist, sociopathic, and bipolar, never losing her wits but also never having been much of a human in the first place

my grandpa died of lewy body dementia, completely consumed by delusions and hallucinations

my other grandpa offed himself due to mental issues long before i was ever born

with all of the above in mind..... there's absolutely no hope for me. none. nilch. nada. i'm gonna hit like 70 and absolutely lose my loving mind and thats just the way it's gonna be, there's not a doubt in my head about it

DING

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

databasic
There are some things you can do to mitigate or prevent that kind of brain aging if you’re interested. Talking to your doctor would be best, but things like proper nutrition and exercise do a CRAZY amount to improve that stuff immediately and prevent deterioration over time. It’s difficult to start (or restart, in my case right now) but when you’re in the habit it becomes automatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

databasic
If you want some specific pointers, directions, or examples, or want a sympathetic ear to vent to (I have some family issues too), you can pm me