Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Yeah, this “emergency” Saturday job doesn’t sound like an emergency, just poor planning. The court date has been set for months, and now the weekend before it starts you suddenly get a job for the rat FBI informant? I’m calling bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Can't believe they don't trust me to use the good gear. Uuuuggghh. Let's get this over with.

*clunks down comically large attaché case, spends several minutes fixing together weapon, waits for target to arrive*

*pulls the trigger*

*low velocity potato bounces harmlessly off target's body armour*

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Buttchocks posted:

Sorry boss, I looked for hours but I couldn't find the left-handed bullets.

[MEANWHILE, ON THE FIELD]

Target in sight. Windspeed steady. Need to curve this shot 75 degrees left to make the hit. Angle locked. Firing.

*swishes gun hard to the left and fires, bullet flies straight ahead*

WHAT THE gently caress WHO LOADED THIS WITH RIGHT HANDED BULLETS

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I'm still waiting for my license to kill, but I do have a learners permit.