Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

As always, don't tag your spoilers in here

TNA:

Steve Maclin defeats Kevin Knight
Myron Reed defeats Ray Jaz after Trey Miguel interferes
KUSHIDA wins a triple threat over Speedball Mike Bailey and Ace Austin
Alex Hammerstone attacks Josh Alexander and busts him open. Security separate them, Tommy Dreamer sends Josh to the back so he can try talking sense into Hammerstone. It doesn't work, Hammerstone attacks Dreamer too, Josh makes the save. Josh Alexander vs Alex Hammerstone 3 confirmed for Rebellion next month in a Last Man Standing match
Moose defeats Trent Seven. Postmatch the System (Moose, Eddie Edwards and Brian Myers) attack Trent and Speedball. They're chased off by Time Machine (KUSHIDA, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
PCO defeats Kon in a Monster's Ball match
Joe Hendry defeats Leon St Giovanni
Mustafa Ali and Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake and Zack Gibson) defeat Rhino, Deaner and Jake Something
Moose and Nic Nemeth confront each other before their Rebellion match; Moose defends the TNA world title against the IWGP Global champ
Rosemary defeats Jody Threat
Frankie Kazarian defeats Chris Bey
Ash by Elegance defeats Xia Brookside after interference from Ash's manager George Iceman
The System (Myers and Edwards) retain the tag titles over Motor City Machine Guns (Sabin and Shelley) after interference from Alisha Edwards
Josh and Jordynne Grace defeat Hammerstone and Tasha Steelz

This was the final contractual obligation for both Sabin and Shelley before their deals expire at the end of the month. Per PWInsider the roster had a backstage sendoff for them under the assumption this is the end of them in TNA "for now"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Dustin Rhodes defeats the Butcher
Deonna Purrazzo defeats Rose
Mariah May defeats Nikita
Roderick Strong defeats Matt Menard. Postmatch the Undisputed Kingdom (Strong, Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) attack Menard. Best Friends (Orange Cassidy and Trent Beretta) chase them off but are then attacked by the Young Bucks (Matthew and Nicholas Jackson)

ROH:

Nyla Rose defeats Kat Von Heez
Dark Order (John Silver and Evil Uno) defeat Zak Patterson and Frank Milano
Action Andretti and Top Flight (Dante and Darius Martin) defeat KPK (Abu, Ahmed and Huran)
Kyle Fletcher retains the TV title over Blake Christian

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mania weekend Rampage:

Malakai Black defeats Christopher Daniels
Roderick Strong defeats London Lightning
Serena Deeb defeats Trish Adora
Daniel Garcia wins a fatal fourway elimination match featuring Bryan Keith, Komander and Action Andretti

Tony Khan hugged Lightning on his way back up the tron, wouldn't be surprised if he signed; has only been used on the Canada shows as a local to this point, has only been in the business since November 2022 per Cagematch

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Chris James 2 posted:

Mania weekend Rampage:

Malakai Black defeats Christopher Daniels
Roderick Strong defeats London Lightning
Serena Deeb defeats Trish Adora
Daniel Garcia wins a fatal fourway elimination match featuring Bryan Keith, Komander and Action Andretti

Tony Khan hugged Lightning on his way back up the tron, wouldn't be surprised if he signed; has only been used on the Canada shows as a local to this point, has only been in the business since November 2022 per Cagematch

Hope he gets a better name, London Lightning sounds like a British Woman's rugby team.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Majinfoose posted:

Hope he gets a better name, London Lightning sounds like a British Woman's rugby team.

It’s the name of London’s actual minor league basketball team.

Looks like his other ring name is Jim Bro, so he’s got his work cut out for him.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

It’s the name of London’s actual minor league basketball team.

Looks like his other ring name is Jim Bro, so he’s got his work cut out for him.

Jim Bro sounds like one of those fake gimmick ideas Chuck Taylor came up with

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Most important Collision spoiler:

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

MassRafTer posted:

Most important Collision spoiler:

And to answer the important question some of us might be asking, yes, with her theme music intact.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Kvantum posted:

And to answer the important question some of us might be asking, yes, with her theme music intact.

MORE DEATS PLS

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Majinfoose posted:

MORE DEATS PLS

She defeated Trish Adora, Serena Deeb came out after.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Kvantum posted:

I imagine it's something they worked out a long time ago since it's even in the game.

Iirc only her first appearance was the only time they didn't use it and I think it was because the rights weren't secured yet. I remember Kenny after being like "yeah we couldn't use it and it sucks but we're working on it".

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

Iirc only her first appearance was the only time they didn't use it and I think it was because the rights weren't secured yet. I remember Kenny after being like "yeah we couldn't use it and it sucks but we're working on it".
Yuka's first appearance was at Double or Nothing 2019, and they absolutely did use her actual theme on that show. Yeah, I had to go back and check.

It was one of the other early shows (Fyter Fest or Fight for the Fallen, I forget which because I didn't go back and check) where they used a different song.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Kvantum posted:

People in the crowd better have been bringing this energy:

https://x.com/jaymyke/status/1615963836460462080?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rights stuff always gets so weird. I remember a New Japan show where they had to mute Chris Jericho's music. Which he wrote and performed.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

quote:

AEW Collision Spoilers For 4/6 (Taped On 4/3)

AEW World Tag Team Championship Tournament Semi-Final: FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) def. Top Flight (Dante & Darius Martin).

PAC def. Encore Moore. PAC cut a promo and called out Kazuchika Okada.

LionHOOK (Chris Jericho & HOOK) def. Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor & Lee Moriarty). After the match, Anthony Ogogo came out and attacked HOOK and Jericho. Taylor and Moriarty joined in. They put the Shane Taylor Promotions flag on Jericho.

House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King & Buddy Matthews) def. Matt Sydal, Christopher Daniels & Bryan Keith. Adam Copeland attacked House of Black. Mark Briscoe and FTR came out to make the save when House of Black overwhelmed him. The Young Bucks (Matthew and Nicholas Jackson) came out, and everyone brawled.

Yuka Sakazaki def. Trish Adora. Serena Deeb came out to the stage after the match.

Claudio Castagnoli def. The Butcher

Didn't expect them to try the Ogogo experiment again, much less with Jericho

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

blunt posted:

Didn't expect them to try the Ogogo experiment again, much less with Jericho

Ogogo was originally supposed to be in Inner Circle

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Last bucks vs ftr match felt pretty off don't know how I feel about yet another match and titles going back to teams that held it twice already

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

Last bucks vs ftr match felt pretty off don't know how I feel about yet another match and titles going back to teams that held it twice already

Their last match at Wembley? That was one of my favorite matches of the night. But I just eat up whatever both teams do so I know this is a me thing. I'm hoping the Bucks win.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

They're going back to the ideal dynamic of heel Bucks and face FTR so I think it'll be better than last time.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shard posted:

Their last match at Wembley? That was one of my favorite matches of the night. But I just eat up whatever both teams do so I know this is a me thing. I'm hoping the Bucks win.

Felt sloppy to me idk if it's because bucks were hurting or they were weird and on edge with the punk fight but both teams didn't seem on the same page with the wembley show

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I didn't get that at all, that tag match slapped

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Wish they could have pulled the trigger on Top Flight or PP going to the finals, would have felt more interesting

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

DLC Inc posted:

Wish they could have pulled the trigger on Top Flight or PP going to the finals, would have felt more interesting

:same: They don't have to win, just give them a PPV payday.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

DLC Inc posted:

Heh pp

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Rampage for 4/12:

-Orange Cassidy d. Alex Reynolds
-Julia Hart d. Layla Hirsch to retain the TBS Championship
-Zak Knight d. Angelo Parker
-Jay White d. Matt Sydal

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

noooooooooo

https://twitter.com/WrestleTalk_TV/status/1778390938592653590

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Praying to Satan that she's okay

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

wow someone got hurt in a layla hirsch match you don't say

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1780192538890260591

Shelley was at Prestige this past week and said being a free agent 'sucks' and that he and Sabin were going to be at the big show Prestige is running in July, so this felt like a matter of time.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1780192538890260591

Shelley was at Prestige this past week and said being a free agent 'sucks' and that he and Sabin were going to be at the big show Prestige is running in July, so this felt like a matter of time.

Looks like the tag division is about to be cookin

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wasnt julia hart just coming off a shoulder injury too or am i thinking of anna jay

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

KungFu Grip posted:

wasnt julia hart just coming off a shoulder injury too or am i thinking of anna jay

Julia had an undisclosed injury, but her shoulder’s been KT taped, Anna did have a confirmed labrum tear though.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Impact/Xplosion tapings from 4/21:

-"Speedball" Mike Bailey d. Crazzy Steve
-Zack Wentz d. Leon Slater
-Decay d. Viva Van & Alex Gracia
-Mike Santana d. Myron Reed
-Josh Alexander d. Frankie Kazarian to become #1 contender to the TNA World Championship
-Xia Brookside d. Ash by Elegance
-Sami Callihan d. the Good Hands in a handicap match
-Eddie Edwards d. Nic Nemeth - afterwards, the System beat up Nemeth and his brother, Ryan, makes the save
-Mustafa Ali d. Chris Bey to retain the TNA X Division Championship
-Hammerstone d. Cody Deaner in a street fight - Jake Something makes the save after Hammerstone refuses to release a torture rack
-Alisha Edwards d. Dani Luna
-Ace Austin d. Trey Miguel
-Jordynne Grace d. Miyu Yamashita to retain the TNA Knockouts World Championship

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Wait... after all that, Broken Matt wasn't even on the show?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gaz-L posted:

Wait... after all that, Broken Matt wasn't even on the show?

He's not even signed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
ROH tapings from 4/24:
-The Infantry d. the Outrunners
-Nyla Rose d. Camron Branae (f/k/a NXT's Amari Miller)
-The Undisputed Kingdom d. the Qrown
-The Dark Order d. Zicky Dice, Adam Priest, & Sean Maluta
-Aaron Solo d. Jon Cruz