Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

A ringside doctor who injures his opponent, heals them and then injures them again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

haunted bong posted:

Kyle 2. I claim to be a clone of the original Kyle(who was never mentioned before now), who was defeated in an empty arena match by Ultramantis Black and whisked away to an undisclosed location, and I am there to have my revenge. I also print bootleg merch and sell it after the shows.

Todd Ranchman, and i have a haunted bong. I'm too stoned to articulate why I'm so scared, but instead of fleeing, my fight/flight response makes me a serviceable jobber

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I get this and enjoy it

I am glad someone did. It never ceases to make me smile that someone from one of the coolest bands (& also in Ultramantis Black's backing band for his really good powerviolence record) of the last 20 years was Mr Zero.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Beetle Bayly, I come to the ring dressed in a bulky cardboard Volkswagen Beetle suit. Quack thought was this was hilarious. It is very hot in the suit.