Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I watched The Beekeeper today and The Bee Movie recently and was wondering which bee movie is best? The Wicker Man? Jupiter Ascending? I just don't know. If you enjoyed this thread you might also enjoy :nws: Elon Musk loving the twitter logo while the reddit creature thing watches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

My Girl

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

According to all known laws of moderating, there is no way the OP should be able to post. Its hands are too small to get its fat little body off the keyboard. The OP, of course, posts anyway, because the OP don't care what moderators think is impossible.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
The Deadly Bees

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
Akeelah and the Bee, op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the wicker man

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyPjwxHxbus

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That bee movie where the bees are killing people and the protagonist and love interest survive by going into a walk in freezer in which the cold totes neutralizes the bees

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

the wicker man

wicker man remake is a very good bee movie tho

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
In 1991, a singular, monolithic independent film was produced and released on VHS. Wax, or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees also became the very first film to be released on the internet.

click the above link to view the entirety of the film on youtube.

"Wax" explores the nature and origin of humanity, from the Garden of Eden to a future state where people have no privacy as a result of Bees installing television broadcasting equipment inside the brains of humans, broadcasting, of course, in kaleidoscopic vision.

While it's hard to argue that "Wax" is the best bee movie, it is certainly a titanic success in what it was meant to do: be utterly inscrutable and make one wonder of what purpose does media serve and what can that media accomplish in what was the nascent birth of the world wide web.

e: wikipedia link why not: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax_or_the_Discovery_of_Television_Among_the_Bees

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Wax is pretty wild, a buddy lent that to me on a bootleg DVD like 15 years ago

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
i think i was like 10 years old when i watched it for the first time, my dad got a VHS copy in the 90s and i watched it on one of those days when it's too hot to play outside and that poo poo is forever imprinted on my brain

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

jupiter ascending wasn't exactly good, but eddie redmayne was spectacular in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ckBIXZ044

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W31e9meX9S4

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Doesn't Naruto say something about bees

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Doesn't Naruto say something about bees

I'd beelieve it.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
The one with jerry seinfeld that shamelessly promoted his other tired lovely projects in the first post

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

My Girl is a solid bee movie choice

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BEE'S NUTS

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZBXGVMOjJk

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

My Girl is a solid bee movie choice

I'm not crying you're crying

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Could this thread BEE any worse, op?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Bad Purchase posted:

the wicker man

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i really liked jupiter ascending. i thought it was good and i enjoyed it.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Candyman

edgeman83
Jul 13, 2003

The ending to that movie is hilarious(bees go to the UN to convince the world that they are the second dominant species on the planet) and I am certain Seinfeld was partially inspired by it for The Bee Movie. On another note there is an episode of The Outer Limits(ZZZZZ) where a queen bee takes human form and wants to gently caress an entomologist. Again, partial inspiration.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Seriously, you dorks!

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Seriously, how the gently caress did it take this long for anyone to mention this?!?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Invasion of the Bee Girls all day every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Bob-bee Hill lmao