Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
picking up chicks at the sci fi convention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
aids

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Asimov, Isaac: Dead

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Ohtori Akio posted:

picking up chicks at the sci fi convention

Just certain parts of them

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

he wrote a lot, but most of it was aids

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Weka posted:

Just certain parts of them

lol

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
in "the gods themselves" there is an alien world in another dimension with three sexes: a spherical male, an amorphous female, and a boxy third gender.

the females show themselves off to males by flattening themselves out to show how thin they can get. females that have had offspring are sometimes so fat (or "solid") that they cant flatten out at all.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Sixties taintrunner

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

He did land a good hit on Orwell at least. Also wrote a book about Karl Marx being right

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

How bout Isaac Jacksimov?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
didn't he direct that one will smith movie

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
that movie was called "hard wired" before they decided to attach the i, robot IP and alter the script slightly

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
his son was caught with the largest haul of child sexual abuse material in californian history and got a slap on the wrist from robert mueller

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Yup. lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

in "the gods themselves" there is an alien world in another dimension with three sexes: a spherical male, an amorphous female, and a boxy third gender.

the females show themselves off to males by flattening themselves out to show how thin they can get. females that have had offspring are sometimes so fat (or "solid") that they cant flatten out at all.

that was a good book

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Isaac ass2mouth

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

yes, that's very good

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

that was a good book

moon girls have perkier T&A due to the lower gravity

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
He thought Orwell was a dunce cspam should love him (low bar)

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

He was a huge piece of poo poo but The Machine That Won The War is probably the most accurate prediction in all of scifi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

StashAugustine posted:

He was a huge piece of poo poo but The Machine That Won The War is probably the most accurate prediction in all of scifi

also the one where the populace forgot how to do math because they had long surrendered its practice to computerized systems so they need an autistic guy to rediscover it from first principles