Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hell yeah, look at all that sugar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Froghammer posted:

Have you tried reading things op

you mother fucker

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Thesaurus posted:

It's disgusting that you drink any full sugar beverage, OP. "Waaaahhh, diet doesn't taste as good!" It's 80 grams of added sugar per bottle (32g x 2.5 servings) you sicko

God drat

Hey look it's somebody could use some sweetness.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

All I know about New England Ive learned from Stephen King novels and let me tell you, youve got WAY bigger problems than diet pops, buddy.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Wow sounds like a real chilly situation OP, best to break the ice with the parent company on this

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Didn't read the op but polar seltzer water is very tasty.

Their orange one tastes like a Creamsicle farted in it, it's great.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Jarritos mandarina is the best orange soda.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
They stopped selling it I think but the Big Y 2 liter generic colas had the opposite color scheme of coke where the gray one was full sugar and would get me constantly (sugar is gross)

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

All I know about New England Ive learned from Stephen King novels and let me tell you, youve got WAY bigger problems than diet pops, buddy.
Stephen King can give you a warped idea of how spooky new england is, you should read some Lovecraft or Peter Straub to even things out imo.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I haven’t been this loving mad over a corporation since gum road pulled a tumbler!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Why isn't it called Polar Bearverages

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Another thing the east coast is superior to the west coast on: Seltzer

Like they just got the memo out west, oh really, people like seltzer?!

Meanwhile, back east, we've got dedicated aisles with all the flavors of the rainbow, and more!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I've got a pole to pick with Boner Beverages

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Polar owns, they do 5 limited-edition seltzer flavors every summer/winter and they're different every time

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Polar owns, they do 5 limited-edition seltzer flavors every summer/winter and they're different every time

Toasted coconut is available in cans now but they need to bring that ginger apple back. The jalapeño margarita one was good too but I think I was the only one that liked it because it was discontinued pretty quick.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Thesaurus posted:

That's how much sugar is in that bottle OP. 20 tsp. That's hosed

get his rear end

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like Moxie but my grocery store only stocks it in 12 pack cans which is like a year’s worth of Moxie.

raccoon.bmp
Feb 16, 2023

🦝
Polar makes good seltzers and a lot of odd not seltzers. If diet orange isn't up your alley, you could try diet double fudge if you really wanted:

They make a good birch beer

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

redshirt posted:

Another thing the east coast is superior to the west coast on: Seltzer

Like they just got the memo out west, oh really, people like seltzer?!

Meanwhile, back east, we've got dedicated aisles with all the flavors of the rainbow, and more!

I drink it plain, lets me satisfy my craving for carbonated drinks while just drinking water.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Bum rear end drinking plain spicy water

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Toasted coconut is available in cans now but they need to bring that ginger apple back. The jalapeño margarita one was good too but I think I was the only one that liked it because it was discontinued pretty quick.

I like the fantasy themed ones that come in the mini cans, like Yeti Mischief, Minotaur Mayhem, and Pixie Lights.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

dinahmoe posted:

I like the fantasy themed ones that come in the mini cans, like Yeti Mischief, Minotaur Mayhem, and Pixie Lights.

The Seltzer’ade line is pretty good too. I like the cherry limeade flavor the best.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

dinahmoe posted:

yeah these are dope

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
True Pola' Rollaz know the one true polar soda is Golden Ginger Ale. King and Queen poo poo.

I moved to the desert and finally found Polar but now it's way more expensive and EVERY box I have seen is an 8pk, not 12pk anymore. First it was just seasonal, now it's all. :(

I know this isn't the seltzer thread, but all I care about these days is figuring out to make Spindrift instead of paying $8 a box.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

This poster knows what’s up

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

8 packs suck rear end

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I'm pissed about this drink.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I feel like every brand moved to 8 packs and then gradually bumped the price of the 8's to what they used to charge for the 12's. Like within the past two years. I still see La Croix 12's but only ever in the bootleg bitch bum rear end flavors I don't want. Bum rear end 8 packs everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sick as hell of bum rear end 8 packs

Send them shits to new england