Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I was reading an article on the BBC about some hostages in a Dutch cafe or something, and this picture really tickled me:

kudos to the dutch police for color coordinating their tactical gear with their jeans, also for being ready to dump that poo poo and hit the clubs at a moments notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

free hubcaps posted:

I was reading an article on the BBC about some hostages in a Dutch cafe or something, and this picture really tickled me:

kudos to the dutch police for color coordinating their tactical gear with their jeans, also for being ready to dump that poo poo and hit the clubs at a moments notice.

Why are they all wearing white sneakers

is this some freaky deaky dutch thing

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

Why are they all wearing white sneakers

For "sneaking" in.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Jean modified super soldiers

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That's all uniform carefully designed to make the common people believe they're human.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They are going for that 2015 soccer mom look.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

In the criminal justice system, fashion based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Rotterdam, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Jean Team.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

“Detective Van der Beek, I’m sorry to wake you, but the unit needs you. Londoners on holiday have overrun downtown. I’m talking crocs, I’m talking denim jackets over floral dresses, I’m talking jerseys for teams that don’t even play in our division, dammit! Get suited up and get your rear end down here!” The line goes dead.

Wiping the sleep from his eyes, the detective chuckles as he opens his freezer. Inside is a neatly folded pair of Japanese, rope-dyed indigo raw denim jeans, untouched by detergent in the three years since they were issued to him.

“No rest for us tonight, girl, we have a job to do”

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

drat.... those jeans had only one day left until retirement.

naem
May 29, 2011

Canadian tuxedo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i really want to slur the dutch here but i don't even know a single derogatory word for them. can anyone help me out? what are your favorite slurs against the dutch peoples?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

clog stompers

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Danes

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
swamp germans

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Bad Purchase posted:

i really want to slur the dutch here but i don't even know a single derogatory word for them. can anyone help me out? what are your favorite slurs against the dutch peoples?

French

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

drat tulip bulbers at it again.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Bramble posted:

“Detective Van der Beek, I’m sorry to wake you, but the unit needs you. Londoners on holiday have overrun downtown. I’m talking crocs, I’m talking denim jackets over floral dresses, I’m talking jerseys for teams that don’t even play in our division, dammit! Get suited up and get your rear end down here!” The line goes dead.

Wiping the sleep from his eyes, the detective chuckles as he opens his freezer. Inside is a neatly folded pair of Japanese, rope-dyed indigo raw denim jeans, untouched by detergent in the three years since they were issued to him.

lol

TITLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Bramble posted:

lmao