Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Vampire Panties posted:

You can also lower the toilet lid before you flush

thats what its there for

Why didn't they design toilets so that they flush when you close the lid instead of having to push a button?

It seems like such an obvious thing now that I think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

r u ready to WALK posted:

Why didn't they design toilets so that they flush when you close the lid instead of having to push a button?

It seems like such an obvious thing now that I think about it.

I would approve this idea on one of those programmes where people want to invest in an idea. Why some people refuse to shut the toilet after themselves is beyond me. Nobody loves poo particles on their toothbrush!

e: except this guy

Lt. Cock posted:

I’ve told this story on here before I think, but I had a roommate who did this every single day.

He would take one monster poo poo, not flush, then immediately jump in the shower. Usually for like a half hour. Sometimes he’d flush it after the shower, sometimes not. Never before. You always knew when he’d opened up the bathroom door no matter what floor of the house you were on because all the steam came billowing out infused with poo poo. Then he’d put on a thick layer of body spray followed by a thick layer of cologne. Grossest smelling motherfucker I’ve ever known.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you have to watch it all flush down, it’s the only way to be sure

the real answer is a transparent toilet lid, best of both worlds

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

nobody laughs at gbs

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

vaginite posted:

My wife insists toothbrushes stay in a closed cabinet because of poo poo spores. If your toothbrushes are exposed to open air in a bathroom, you might as well be brushing your teeth with a piece of poo poo.

I just use those little plastic caps that fit over the end of the toothbrush, shielding it from the poo poo miasma. As an added precaution I also rinse the brush under hot water before applying the toothpaste.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

The shaft is covered in poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have a bidet that power washes my butt hole before I get in the shower and then just do it again for pleasure

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ought to be a bidet for toothbrushes

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Just keep your toothbrush submerged in bleach, simple!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Wait is the poop spore on your toothbrush thing real? Because I make fun of my wife constantly about it :(

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

I think it’s true that some poop water gets aerosolized when the toilet flushes and trace amounts of poop in those aerosols can land on nearby surfaces and objects.

The thing is, at that scale there are trace amounts of minuscule gross things flying around all the time. Other people talking, breathing, and sneezing. Pet dander. Eyebrow mites. Etc. Right this very second there’s more gross bacteria between your teeth than whatever aerosol droplet happens to land on your toothbrush. The only way to avoid it would be to go full Bubble Boy and lose your mind constantly sterilizing everything.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I hate when the sun shines through my bedroom window because it brightly illuminates all the specks of dust and crap swirling around in the air and makes me feel bad about apparently living in filth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

poop in the shower

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Dick Jones posted:

I think it’s true that some poop water gets aerosolized when the toilet flushes and trace amounts of poop in those aerosols can land on nearby surfaces and objects.

The thing is, at that scale there are trace amounts of minuscule gross things flying around all the time. Other people talking, breathing, and sneezing. Pet dander. Eyebrow mites. Etc. Right this very second there’s more gross bacteria between your teeth than whatever aerosol droplet happens to land on your toothbrush. The only way to avoid it would be to go full Bubble Boy and lose your mind constantly sterilizing everything.

We had a lady at work who was on the go completely insane sterilizing everything around her routine. Like you’d touch something in the office and she’d immediately start scrubbing that surface. Impossible to work around. Ironically, when Covid kicked off she went to the opposite extreme. Anti mask, anti vaxx, there are toxins in all the cleaning products and hand sanitizers etc etc.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Do what the kids do: eat rear end, and free your mind from worry

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

there are poo particles on literally everything you touch in public. and also probably loads in the air from people who don't wipe their bum properly too.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

there are poo particles on literally everything you touch in public. and also probably loads in the air from people who don't wipe their bum properly too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnTU4dKpoB8

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

nobody laughs at gbs

I dont want to laugh anymore

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dick Jones posted:

I just landed on your retainer b*tch

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I usually wipe once.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

wesleywillis posted:

I usually wipe once.

I refuse to waste money on toilet paper! 1 square, 1 ply only!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

after i shower i towel off then spread my rear end in a top hat to the ceiling fan for a minute or two to make sure it and my balls are supremely dry to start the dday

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Jose posted:

i've got a water pick op

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

water pick ur own rear end in a top hat to make sure you get all the anal wrinkles clean

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Toxic Mental posted:

water pick ur own rear end in a top hat to make sure you get all the anal wrinkles clean

Getting oral about anal hygiene

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Do farts spread poo particles too? Like, there are stink molecules coming out of your butt so aren't there tiny bits of poo coming out as well?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

the farts are just aerosolized poo, brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I have to take a poo poo right now.