Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spit on it, G-d. You loving slut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So was Niagara Falls sunny or cloudy for the big 3 minutes?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i was not in niagara but i was close enough we were able to sell glasses and the clouds got in the way so they were 100% useless. it was pretty fun to have 2 minutes of bonus nighttime though

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Houle posted:

Can God create a dick that even He would gag on?

10 bucks says God can suck his own dick.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Call Your Grandma posted:

i was not in niagara but i was close enough we were able to sell glasses and the clouds got in the way so they were 100% useless. it was pretty fun to have 2 minutes of bonus nighttime though

The sweet spot was around Simcoe.

Port Dover was pretty much perfect.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Houle posted:

Can God create a dick that even He would gag on?

Yes, but the goatman could still fit it in his rear end with room to spare for a few dildos.

He (the goatman) would then piss in his own mouth in celebration of being sodomized by god.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

10 bucks says God can suck his own dick.

Yeah I heard he removed a couple of his own ribs.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

redshirt posted:

So was Niagara Falls sunny or cloudy for the big 3 minutes?

It was cloudy and people were pissed lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sex Farm posted:

lol

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
again could have been worse like that astronomer i mentioned. also is Niagara Falls a good bet for clear weather this time of year?

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

again could have been worse like that astronomer i mentioned. also is Niagara Falls a good bet for clear weather this time of year?

You didn't mention an astronomer buddy. Don't gaslight me.

And no it isn't really known for clear weather in April I guess ? Nobody has asked me that before

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

Maine is no good bet for clear skies in early April and yet... Cerulean Blue Skies...

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
oh opps i thought this was the other eclipse thread.

some 18th century french guy went to india to do measurements on Venus's transit of the Sun. It was cloudy two times. the 2nd time was only in a few years so he stayed and waited. he then went back home and found out he was declared dead, his wife remarried, his family took all his money and assets, and he lost his uni job.

edit for citations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillaume_Le_Gentil

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Apr 9, 2024

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

some 18th century french guy went to india to do measurements on Venus's transit of the Sun. It was cloudy two times. the 2nd time was only in a few years so he stayed and waited. he then went back home and found out he was declared dead, his wife remarried, his family took all his money and assets, and he lost his uni job.

Was mail not invented yet or something? That dude sounds stupid as hell

This is the good eclipse thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sex Farm posted:

why didn't they use the emergency powers to clear the clouds?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PhazonLink posted:

does he have a Wikipedia article

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Bad Purchase posted:

why didn't they use the emergency powers to clear the clouds?

every Niagara based reporter better be loving grilling diodati about this from now until the next election. he is so hosed

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

The feedback has not been good.

https://imgur.com/gallery/mVi6RFU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Sex Farm posted:

Was mail not invented yet or something? That dude sounds stupid as hell

This is the good eclipse thread

Apparently due to multiple wars and natural disasters none of his letters got through

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Tunicate posted:

Apparently due to multiple wars and natural disasters none of his letters got through

Well then yeah no poo poo everyone is going to think you're dead. He clearly wasn't getting mail back so I think he should not have been so surprised

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Maybe next time Niagara Falls.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

redshirt posted:

Maybe next time Niagara Falls.

I think there won't be a next time. I think the people of Niagara Falls have had enough of this "jim diodati experiment" and won't let this happen again

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sex Farm posted:

I think there won't be a next time. I think the people of Niagara Falls have had enough of this "jim diodati experiment" and won't let this happen again

lol u wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

redshirt posted:

lol u wish

Goddamnit Jim you can't keep getting away with this poo poo