Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I love CPA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
mircoman ftw

i hope mr danger is ok

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

KungFu Grip posted:

i hope mr danger is ok

wondering this too, i kinda tapped out of the clusterfuck after he beefed it and was carried to the back. closest i can find to a positive sign is that ayla fox was tweeting positively about the clusterfuck after it wrapped, and i think he was in her group?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol Spark

that's all

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Any news out of the Punjabi Prison Match, specifically that spot at the end where one of the Bollywood boys got samoan dropped on and then there was a lot of screaming and nobody showing his body after?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Defenestrategy posted:

Any news out of the Punjabi Prison Match, specifically that spot at the end where one of the Bollywood boys got samoan dropped on and then there was a lot of screaming and nobody showing his body after?

they're all good, well enough to go wash all the blood off in the venue bathroom after

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Defenestrategy posted:

can't be worse than the time one of them took a hell in the cell like bump and was immediately overshadowed by great khali's return

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

can't be worse than the time one of them took a hell in the cell like bump and was immediately overshadowed by great khali's return

It had my chat worried, because we thought two guys crushed the third dudes leg, and there was a lot of "OH poo poo OH gently caress" screaming as the camera awkardly cut away from them. Not in the "Im acting way either" in the "oh poo poo my leg is actually shattered."

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
oh yeah i absolutely thought one of the singh bros legs was smashed. i didnt even realize both of the went muta scale in that match

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

I went to 13 shows this week, the best week of my life. The Dean tribute show was the greatest show I've ever been to and makabe/thatcher was the best match I've ever seen live by a wide margin. If anyone is going back to catch up on the shows I can't recommend Dean~!!, etu vs dragon gate, and ruthless pro enough. All of them are on IWTV. Murder mania and the Clusterfuck were extremely good live but I can't imagine the vibe was anywhere near as cool on tape. Igb cream mania was my third favorite show of the weekend but I don't think it would land as well if you're not already a south jersey indie wrestling super fan.

davidbix posted:

Also the H2O Wrestling Center is actually a really fun place to watch a wrestling show in as long as it's not incredibly hot or cold outside. And this was a show that really benefitted from being right on top of the action in a way that we aren't even in other small NJ indie venues like Ridgefield Park.
I've been to something like 150 shows at h2o over the last few years and there's no other venue in the US that compares, especially for deathmatch. Demus and mad dog bowling over fans at Dean rocked, despite Matt having to come out looking more pissed than I have ever seen him. On the topic of H2O, I can't believe how much effort Johnny Radix and JB Anderson put in this week, running the building for every show there. Iron men for real.

KungFu Grip posted:

oh yeah i absolutely thought one of the singh bros legs was smashed. i didnt even realize both of the went muta scale in that match

I was told they got dragged to the back because gcw was going to lose their deposit if they bled on the rug, not because either was hurt

KungFu Grip posted:

someone OD'd at a wrestling show this weekend and that Lindsey Snow lady had to give her narcan

Oh poo poo that was what that was? That girl was acting weird as hell before the show and I meant to ask someone about it after she fell but it's deathmatch wrestling, everyone acts weird in one way or another

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Big Dave posted:

Clusterfuck were extremely good live but I can't imagine the vibe was anywhere near as cool on tape.

I think the clusterfuck was really good, but I think what sent it over the top for me was after watching WrestleMania and it being 1 am and blearily watching it while stoned. I think that's like the perfect scenario to be primed to hoot and holler, I can imagine people live where feeling much the same.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Big Dave posted:

Oh poo poo that was what that was? That girl was acting weird as hell before the show and I meant to ask someone about it after she fell but it's deathmatch wrestling, everyone acts weird in one way or another

the OD was at the skatepark that had the fake gritty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

KungFu Grip posted:

the OD was at the skatepark that had the fake gritty

That would've been her, scary stuff. She fell off the coping into the bowl and I thought maybe she lost her balance and konked her head or something