Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tish thread is for celebrating politcs & politics brains. nothing in the world that a human can do with their sweet and precious moments in life is more important than posting about politics on the internet. politics ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Nothing finer than following and opining on the personalities involved: their policies, their speech patterns, their appearance. And you better believe we've got opinions on their moral character.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Nothing I love more than talking about the most political topic out there: the weather, video games, sports, and food.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

gonna start a new webcomic called "posting politicly"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

some people call it politics

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

some people call it politcs

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I call it polite-ics, owing to the good manners of most involved.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
it's cool to use your words to process all the poo poo happening in the world instead of pretending it doesn't happen.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

some people call it politics

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
politic posting politics

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

some people say that politics rots your brain, i say it makes it better and stronger

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Politics is the only game in town, and who wouldn't want to play? With politics, everyone gets to have a say! Fun for the whole family. Try politics today.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

WoodrowSkillson posted:

some people say that politics rots your brain, i say it makes it better and stronger

doing sets x reps of politics today until fail to make my brain strong

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

politics... theres nothing like it. so unique. and we celebrate that.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

speng31b posted:

tish thread is for celebrating politcs & politics brains. nothing in the world that a human can do with their sweet and precious moments in life is more important than posting about politics on the internet. politics ftw

wrong, idiot. nothing is more important than posting about videogames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Fuligin posted:

wrong, idiot. nothing is more important than posting about videogames

videogame politics ftw