Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

okay, that's really nice.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Kingdom coming out to celebrate with Mark

:3:

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
I think it's a bit much to call Tony Khan devine.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wrassling... :yeah:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This whole thing :3:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I hope the celebration is like 20 minutes long

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
the littlest kids mostly concerned with gathering streamers lol :3:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
End of AEW broadcast

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

i love wrestling

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Mark...your rookie year, you done good. :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Mark...your rookie year, you done good. :3:

Tony was smart to spot and pick up this young talent :hai:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

looking forward to mark winning the april champion of the month poll

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

was van hammer there

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Good for Brisco, solid match.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

From the scrum, dropping the title to Mark now was all Eddie's idea. He interrupted a production meeting to point out it had been 11 years since Jay won the title on the dot.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I hope the celebration is like 20 minutes long

I don't know how long they kept the feed on but they played the song about three times, Mark gave a speech and then they played it some more. Great show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

PlasticAutomaton posted:

From the scrum, dropping the title to Mark now was all Eddie's idea. He interrupted a production meeting to point out it had been 11 years since Jay won the title on the dot.

Oh man, that rules.

Tony: Okay, so for the 8:15 segment we-
Eddie (kicking in door): JUHWUHTHTTLEELVNYRSGO! :argh:
Tony: What? Speak slower.
Eddie: Juh wuh th ttle elvn yrs go :mad:
Tony: Think before you say each word.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Jerusalem posted:

Oh man, that rules.

Tony: Okay, so for the 8:15 segment we-
Eddie (kicking in door): JUHWUHTHTTLEELVNYRSGO! :argh:
Tony: What? Speak slower.
Eddie: Juh wuh th ttle elvn yrs go :mad:
Tony: Think before you say each word.

You broke a promise to your roster! You forgot to make Mark champion! You made him cry! Then I cried! Then Naito laughed! He’s such a little trooper!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

a dumb moron posted:

You broke a promise to your roster! You forgot to make Mark champion! You made him cry! Then I cried! Then Naito laughed! He’s such a little trooper!

WWE Fans: Remember that time that WWE left their roster being held hostage on a plane by the Saudi Arabian Government? Well that doesn't matter, because YOU had a CM Punk problem.
Tony: That's true, will you forgive me?
WWE Fans: Or how the promotion fostered a toxic environment of fear and sexual harassment for multiple decades? Well YOU had a CM Punk problem.
Tony: When you forgive somebody you can't keep throwing it back at them.
WWE Fans: Aww... oh yeah, remember the time that WWE hired back CM Punk after you fired him for cause? Well YOU....

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Jerusalem posted:

WWE Fans: Remember that time that WWE left their roster being held hostage on a plane by the Saudi Arabian Government? Well that doesn't matter, because YOU had a CM Punk problem.
WWE Fans: Or how the promotion fostered a toxic environment of fear and sexual harassment for multiple decades? Well YOU had a CM Punk problem.
WWE Fans: Aww... oh yeah, remember the time that WWE hired back CM Punk after you fired him for cause? Well YOU....

***grabs Barry Bloom’s phone***
Can’t talk now
***hangs it up***

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

J-Ru remains undefeated in Simpsons jokes

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
***rings Cody’s doorbell***
“Well, Tony Khan—!”
“Can’t talk now Cody, I have a show to book!”
“But…you rang my—“***tires screech***

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The Billie Starkz segment of the scrum was amazing, but especially when Lexi and Athena join her. It also threw me for a hilarious loop because there are points where Billie uses turns of phrase that violently remind me she grew up in our local independent scene :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I don't know how long they kept the feed on but they played the song about three times, Mark gave a speech and then they played it some more. Great show.

Nah, they cut the feed pretty early unfortunately. Hopefully they post it on YouTube or some poo poo.