Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
i dont have kids yet, but i have every intention of fighting them, op. on weekends, i beat the poo poo outta kids at the park for practice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

people often don't realise the jaw is the strongest muscle on the human body. I tried to bite someone's ear out of rage and almost ripped it off his head.

holy poo poo! are you a snake?

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
a lot of animal species eat their young, you know.

they do it only if the kids are real shits though,
or if the parents decide nah
or they're just really snackish.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
Sometimes a child just has bad vibes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Vim Fuego posted:

people often don't realise the jaw is the strongest muscle on the human body. I tried to bite someone's ear out of rage and almost ripped it off his head. There's a bunch of reports of assaults where someone got bitten and there was serious damage done by a simple bite. My favorite example is a thief trying to steal someone's bike and the bike owner started fighting the thief. It ended up by the owner biting the man's fingers and bitting off two of his fingers and ripping his skin all along the other fingers of this same hand.

Worse yet, now there's a bicyclist out there with a taste for human flesh. You can forget about outrunning him

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

This is a natural and healthy instinct. You need to let the Oedipus complex play out

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
You should beat your kid

to death

in Mortal Kombat.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I reckon I could have taken my dad on. He couldn't even beat the bottle and I was, like, at least twice the size of one of those.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

you just changed my life

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

neat, Insane Clown Morrissey

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pig labeled 3 posted:

My 6 year old called me a sussy baka weeks ago and I am still struggling to regain control of my household

Your kid was right to do so

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i try to sometimes, but my large adult sons just pick me up and hold me still until i calm down

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Call street sets they can get you set up with a solution

https://youtu.be/po0qX_ugL5A?si=wyUQW-mDUiA6R6EM

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Thesaurus posted:

This is a natural and healthy instinct. You need to let the Oedipus complex play out

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

dunno that fighting your kids is an especially healthy way to relate to them

now, training and/or sparring with your kids? That's just good, clean family fun; Gohan does that with his dad, Piccolo, all the time

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

My son has been a real piece of poo poo recently and I think I’m gonna fight him. Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?

Why the gently caress is this so funny? I cant read this post without laughing.

loving awesome work, i needed this today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solenna
Jun 5, 2003

I'd say it was your manifest destiny not to.

My aunt fought her son on the regular and I think he gave her a black eye once.

But they were in the same Muay Thai class and sparred together for awhile. She laughed every time she got to talk about punching her son.