Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

fart simpson posted:

yeah its pretty good but america has it too. we call it chicken fried steak

i think schnitzel is pork and chicken fried steak which is also very good is ... steak...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

america became the host body for the supranational parapolitical apparatus that was born in nazi germany as a collaboration between nazi industrialists and american financiers, a process allowed by western intelligence because they fundamentally agreed with the nazis (especially w/r/t communism) but wanted themselves to be the ones on top after the dust cleared, not the goof krauts. america is the nazi continuation state, after nazism was shorn of all of its romantic ideas about racial purity and the ineffable spirit of the german countryside and pared back to the raw black heart of moloch, worship of which is now the american state religion.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
The United States version of schnitzel is called a tenderloin most places.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Smythe posted:

i think schnitzel is pork and chicken fried steak which is also very good is ... steak...

proper schintzel is calf i think

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Megamissen posted:

proper schintzel is calf i think

wiener schnitzel is calf/veal. schnitzel can mean any type of pounded meat

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Hatebag posted:

wiener schnitzel is calf/veal. schnitzel can mean any type of pounded meat

as i said proper schnitzel

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Isn't it made from weiners?

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Weka posted:

Isn't it made from weiners?

wiener means from vienna

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

america became the host body for the supranational parapolitical apparatus that was born in nazi germany as a collaboration between nazi industrialists and american financiers, a process allowed by western intelligence because they fundamentally agreed with the nazis (especially w/r/t communism) but wanted themselves to be the ones on top after the dust cleared, not the goof krauts. america is the nazi continuation state, after nazism was shorn of all of its romantic ideas about racial purity and the ineffable spirit of the german countryside and pared back to the raw black heart of moloch, worship of which is now the american state religion.

041224_2
Apr 12, 2024
endurance poverty?

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
If America and nazi germany started a war between them, average c-spammer would join nazi germany so they could kill Americans.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
German support for Israel was conditional

Megamissen posted:

wiener means from vienna

That's not a no.

I know

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
scoreboard

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

US has no equivalent of the freikorps, that’s an actual notable one imo

Weka
May 5, 2019

I think America does actually have mercenary companies

042124_2
Apr 21, 2024
Nazi Germany had a Secretary of Commerce

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

042124_2 posted:

Nazi Germany had a Secretary of Commerce

So do we. It's this person:

Weka
May 5, 2019

Nobody celebrates George Washington's birthday

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Weka posted:

Nobody celebrates George Washington's birthday

:golfclap:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Megamissen posted:

wiener means from vienna

explain this, then:

genericnick