Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir_TaxALot
Jul 31, 2008
I don't buy anything I haven't made myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
What's with this weird trend of preemptively and indirectly threatening strangers via t-shirts and bumper stickers?

It's like, what the gently caress did I do?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

The Bible posted:

What's with this weird trend of preemptively and indirectly threatening strangers via t-shirts and bumper stickers?

imagine driving on americas highways, all day, every day, as your families life literally depends on it, and also not hating every motherfucker in a car you encounter

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

500excf type r posted:

imagine driving on americas highways, all day, every day, as your families life literally depends on it, and also not hating every motherfucker in a car you encounter

What, like truck drivers are courteous and well-behaved on the open road?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

The Bible posted:

What, like truck drivers are courteous and well-behaved on the open road?

professional commercial truck drivers are far better drivers than your average brain dead single occupant commuter, absolutely

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

500excf type r posted:

professional commercial truck drivers are far better drivers than your average brain dead single occupant commuter, absolutely

meth is a performance enhancing drug.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Bible posted:

Everyone is mad now and the only joy they feel is trying to make other people also mad.

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

500excf type r posted:

Better trained, I'll buy, but they're just as aggressive and inconsiderate as any car driver.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

The Bible posted:

Better trained, I'll buy, but they're just as aggressive and inconsiderate as any car driver.

They are extremely considerate to motorcyclists and other truck drivers, just not assholes in cars

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I get that some people here like Wizardmaster's occasional low wet farts in thread forms but do we both WM and PH?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

By popular demand posted:

I get that some people here like Wizardmaster's occasional low wet farts in thread forms but do we both WM and PH?

Stop buying SA ACCOUNTS. Problem solved!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

store brand wizard master.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

NoiseAnnoys posted:

dollar store brand wizard master.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

PH ain’t got no store brand av, that’s a premium product with the best marketing money can buy. even the haters gotta admit.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

redshirt posted:

I need a crew of at least 2 more drivers so we can use at least 3 vehicles to surround the truck and get it to stop, and then steal all the tomatoes.

didn't you read the OP??? that truck isn't full of tomatoes, it's full of poo poo!!!

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I do feel afraid every time I drive past a semi, but I acknowledge they have a place on the road and my deep-seated and profound fear of them that I will never rid myself of should have no bearing on whether they are allowed on the road or not.

Do some immersion therapy and like play that American Truck Simulator game or try to only drive next to trucks.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

pencilhands posted:

Stop buying SA ACCOUNTS. Problem solved!

:hmmyes:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

PH ain’t got no store brand av, that’s a premium product with the best marketing money can buy. even the haters gotta admit.

Wizard Master is old news. 99¢ store pencilhands

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Wizard Master is old news. 99¢ store pencilhands

this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Individual action is meaningless.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bible posted:

It's insecurity man they think everyone is judging them so they're preemptively being soft as poo poo lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Like its really funny a semi truck driver who drives a truck for a job where its size is totally justified thinks people are talking about them when it comes to all the dogshit rear end pickups on the road. He got so mad he didn't even realize people weren't mad at him.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ArmedZombie posted:

Individual action is meaningless.

All action is meaningless, from a certain point of view

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Like its really funny a semi truck driver who drives a truck for a job where its size is totally justified thinks people are talking about them when it comes to all the dogshit rear end pickups on the road. He got so mad he didn't even realize people weren't mad at him.

I grew up in a pretty low-rent neighborhood and the semis like to park on the residential streets and idle for hours for who-loving-knows what reason.

Edit: poo poo, it was drugs, wasn't it?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The Bible posted:

I grew up in a pretty low-rent neighborhood and the semis like to park on the residential streets and idle for hours for who-loving-knows what reason.

Edit: poo poo, it was drugs, wasn't it?

My city has a bounty program for idling trucks, which is pretty funny.

naem
May 29, 2011

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

more trains, less trucks imho :colbert:

it’s such an obvious solution

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I drove a big rental truck across country once and I gained so much respect for professional truckers on the way. Just so many little things become big things in a truck. Like trying to find a parking space late night at a hotel. Or NEEDING to find a gas station but one you can actually access. Driving up a big mountain and you've got it floored but you ain't going the speed limit and everyone behind you is pissed. Etc.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

redshirt posted:

I drove a big rental truck across country once and I gained so much respect for professional truckers on the way. Just so many little things become big things in a truck. Like trying to find a parking space late night at a hotel. Or NEEDING to find a gas station but one you can actually access. Driving up a big mountain and you've got it floored but you ain't going the speed limit and everyone behind you is pissed. Etc.

Stop buying poo poo. Problem solved!

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022