Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
shut the gently caress up tt you whiny human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Troubling.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ohtori Akio posted:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

for someone whos most definitely not a snitch youre awfully offended about my making a joke about snitches

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Some Guy TT posted:

for someone whos most definitely not a snitch youre awfully offended about my making a joke about snitches

Troubling

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

(If) I Clicked It

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

still kind of stuck on the fact that the guy who actually wrote if i did it seemed to think he was making a bold and smart career move

like lets assume for the sake of argument that he didnt make the whole thing up on his own and that he deliberately collaborated with a murderer to help make money off of a murder how is that any better

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
because murders good topic locked

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

(If) I Clicked It

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Horseshoe theory posted:

What would Barry Sanders advise you to do...? :thunk:

just give up and tell everyone to love lobster shirt because im a dumb loser? i guess i could do that but it seems against the cspam ethos

oh wait BARRY sanders sorry i always mix those two up

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Some Guy TT posted:

just give up and tell everyone to love lobster shirt because im a dumb loser? i guess i could do that but it seems against the cspam ethos

oh wait BARRY sanders sorry i always mix those two up

Yup

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

post hole digger posted:

sounds like its actually you who is the greatest rusher... to judgement.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
goldmine already

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Some Guy TT posted:

still kind of stuck on the fact that the guy who actually wrote if i did it seemed to think he was making a bold and smart career move

like lets assume for the sake of argument that he didnt make the whole thing up on his own and that he deliberately collaborated with a murderer to help make money off of a murder how is that any better

That guy testified against OJ at the trial: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Fenjves

He really can let bygones be bygones when there’s money on the line. I wonder if OJ remembered his name from the trial and that’s why he hired him.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

the media really said that? someone really needs to have a talk with them

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Some Guy TT posted:

the media really said that? someone really needs to have a talk with them

new jack is on par with CNN for journalistic integrity i agree

Adbot