Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

mediaphage posted:

love me some skyline

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

graph posted:

the weekend is too drat short

quoted for truth

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

we sorted through our kids clothes we had stockpiled, got rid of all the girl newborn through 18mo, and made space for some incoming boy hand me downs.

then I think I’ve mostly landed on what parts to get for my new computer and hopefully I won’t have to ask the grey forums more questions.

hopefully the microcenter guy can point me to a mobo that supports the 990 Pro M2 drive and some DDR-5 6000 CL30 ram, and hopefully the fractal north case fits my RM850x psu without much whinging lol

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

dioxazine posted:

they made a 2!

they made a 3 too but john woo didn't direct so i will probably skip that one. definitely gonna watch 2 at some point tho

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

graph posted:

blast, we're out of time

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

graph posted:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
weekend is a state of mind and i refuse to leave

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

mediaphage posted:

weekend is a state of mind and i refuse to leave
refusing to cross state lines (weekend)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
no F U i got 50 minutes before i have to open the laptop

goddammit

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my kids woke up an hour and a half early, thus ending my weekend and my beauty sleep

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

what kind of kids wake up early on a monday

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
young ones, generally

the kind you legit need to be worried about when you hear them rummaging around in the kitchen by themselves

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

yeah they’re five and under, and also they woke up at 8a lol

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

FOUR MINUTES UNTIL THE WEEKEND IS OVER

ok everyone lets look sharp and finish out strong!

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

(that took a minute to type drat im slow)

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

it is 2pm on a monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, it is my unfortunate duty to admit that the weekend has ended.

https://i.imgur.com/7cae4HO.mp4

If you didn't get the chance to do everything you wanted to this weekend, there's only five lousy days until your next shot at greatness.

See you then.