Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If you've never seen Hot Ones, then this will be a good introduction. Without having seen all of them, I'd have to hazard a guess that this is far and away the funniest episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALlhXl6CmA

And if you have seen the show then this one has a few :stare: moments.

It's so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i need more than a laugh i need some serious pain medication

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
But doctor, I AM Conan O'Brien!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Conan going apeshit on hot ones was great

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Watched this earlier tonight, it got a lot crazier than I expected and I laughed my rear end off. That said, your video game opinions suck, OP. I can't remember exactly what they are, but I remember not liking your posts from the unpopular video game opinion thread.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Carrying hatred and grudges from other threads is unhealthy, you should wait for them to say something you hate in the thread itself. Otherwise you just end up being a bitter poster making spreadsheets of posting enemies.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Devils Affricate posted:

That said, your video game opinions suck, OP. I can't remember exactly what they are, but I remember not liking your posts from the unpopular video game opinion thread.

congrats on whatever you said to make a posting enemy of this dork op.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

SIDS Vicious posted:

I'll take some pills too

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

Conan going apeshit on hot ones was great

I've never looked at him the same after watching a documentary following a tour he did. It was mostly positive stuff, but there was this utterly terrifying moment where he systematically eviscerates an intern while keeping up his usual witty demeanor. Just ripping her to shreds in the same style he used when hosting.

I think it was kept in there to portray the stress of a comedy tour, but it was legitimately abusive, and being a goon has taught me that there's always more and it's always worse than I suspected.

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Ok this is le epic

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
I am laughing, at you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Monorail!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

DicktheCat posted:

I've never looked at him the same after watching a documentary following a tour he did. It was mostly positive stuff, but there was this utterly terrifying moment where he systematically eviscerates an intern while keeping up his usual witty demeanor. Just ripping her to shreds in the same style he used when hosting.

I think it was kept in there to portray the stress of a comedy tour, but it was legitimately abusive, and being a goon has taught me that there's always more and it's always worse than I suspected.

He literally said in this interview that he told Bea Arthur, "4 years tops," at a commercial break and he was -1mo on the spread

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Apr 14, 2024

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

SIDS Vicious posted:

Laughter is the best medicine,
At least that's what my insurance insists

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

conan is kind of funny but he's always a bit too "on" for my tastes, if that makes sense.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

conan is kind of funny but he's always a bit too "on" for my tastes, if that makes sense.

you're a low energy schmuck bitter at the world, its ok

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
it is important for me to find reasons to dislike people. if you like someone then you're a sucker, a total idiot rube.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

geez i said he was kind of funny

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I appreciate you OP.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

you were right
he's too zany

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

he's probably doing the string dance somewhere right now to people who don't want to see it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

it is important for me to find reasons to dislike people. if you like someone then you're a sucker, a total idiot rube.

Even Mr Rogers???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

He literally said in this interview that he told Bea Arthur, "4 years tops," at a commercial break and he was -1mo on the spread

Lmao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

you're correct

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Who cares. That vid is funny as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i must be depressed because that was boring