Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

see thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

you got scammed you rube, Joe Biden didn't have a soul left at that point

stupid dipshit

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

foolish mortal. he did 50 years ago when he sold it to me. you didn't think I'd give him the presidency when he'd still be cognizant enough to enjoy it did you?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Soul of a lost President who
 has long ago gone Hollow

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Thanks, Obama

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
op let me show you this great bridge I have for sale

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

as our thrall, joey b has empowered credit card companies, medical insurance companies and israel. he has unleashed untold misery across the world. hell got its money's worth. in fact, the boss was so pleased I got a commendation pen and an extra horn in recognition

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Why do you guys have so many Z's in your names? Seriously, you meet somebody named like Zuzazabazel and you're like "So are you a demon?" and they're like "Yeah! How did you know?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

batorean demonish contains 2880 distinct phonemes of which you wretched creatures, with your mouth slugs and your meat bellows, can only pronounce....ummmm...5. we get great amusement from watching you plucked chickens cluck out gross mispronunciations of our names. sadly your ignorance and inabilities do also clearly cause confusion and problems. poor zzzzxzzzz recently spent 3 of your tedious material weeks trying to teach his summoner correct pronunciation of his name. when the summoner showed zzzzxzzzz off to his friends and spoke his name they all laughed becuase it was the same sound as the name of a character in the belarusian dub of their favorite anime