Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i guess my job for this afternoon is to build a chicken tractor. basically like a movable enclosure for them, they can't really free-range with all the hawks and eagles we have around here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Eeyo posted:

jfc got food poisoning, i can’t do anything more that just lay down

ugh that sucks. all the previous advice about hydration are good and right

well, at least you'll feel better soon probably :)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Elder Postsman posted:

i guess my job for this afternoon is to build a chicken tractor. basically like a movable enclosure for them, they can't really free-range with all the hawks and eagles we have around here.

make little helmets for them too and maybe some sort of steering thing where they peck at it. or maybe add a some sort of sensor so they can lean :3:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i made sour spicy cold noodles, it's in the refrigerator chilling now!

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Beeftweeter posted:

make little helmets for them too and maybe some sort of steering thing where they peck at it. or maybe add a some sort of sensor so they can lean :3:

lol i've got little tophats for them already. one of these days i'm gonna print out some little t-rex arms for them too

the name is deceptive, this thing isn't like a TRACTOR, it's just an open-bottom cage (optionally with two wheels on one end to make it easier to more around) so they can roam around parts of the yard but also be somewhat protected from predators. i'm making a reaaaaaaal simple one, something similar to this

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
thats not a tractor i tell you what

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

the pre-show for aew dynasty starts in 10 minutes

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

spent like 2 hours washing the car and STILL didn't finish the latest ep of the power broker but at least I got a clean car out of it. Now its time to shitpost and then pack for work tomorrow

edit: did none of that and napped instead

Arson Daily fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 22, 2024

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

here's one of the chickens

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

yeah

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

not again

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Costco was too big and I got scared walking around the entire warehouse :ohdear: so we didn’t buy anything today

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
did you at least get a hot dog

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

costco is a living hell.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Raluek posted:

did you at least get a hot dog

the food court was closed! I’m so ashamed.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Video Nasty posted:

the food court was closed! I’m so ashamed.

be not ashamed of yourself, direct your shame at that fake rear end costco

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

gently caress it taking today off, weekend gets a stay of execution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, as with all good things The Weekend has come to a close.

If you didn't get the chance to do everything you wanted to this weekend, there's only five lousy days until your next shot at greatness.

See you then.

https://i.imgur.com/ctzPFPi.mp4