Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
our software harnesses the power of AI and the blockchain in order to read all your posts, and arrive at a scientifically-verified Post Quality Rating (PQR.) and if you subscribe for only $2.99 per month, you will receive a free NFT with your PQR that you can use as an avatar so everyone can know your PQR whenever and wherever you post

that'll be 50 million dollars pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:shepspends: 5 billion internet dollars!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I would love an PQRAINFT! I can't wait to have a PQRAINFT. I think many people on the forums would benefit from their own PQRAINFT

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It stinks!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I just voted 1 op.

Is that how this works?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You should also offer an organic rating based on ratings provided by other people. If you want to turn that off you have to pay for a tier 2 subscription.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I don't need this service because I already have anxiety and am convinced everyone hates my posting anyway

1/5 stars

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

What will this platform do to protect my freedom of speech, though?

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

How will you prevent wokeness from ruining the user experience?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Rate the users according to their relative level in a selected group determined by multivariate cluster analysis of their post contents. The group will be determined silently in the background and never revealed to the users.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rated 2