Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Anybody actually watch all of them? I'm pretty sure I only watched the first 1 or 2 then forgot about it or maybe it wasn't as good I don't really remember. I started watching the new one and it's pretty entertaining so far. It's kind of nostalgic for being one of the few fun parts of 2020 for me. Sometimes laughter is one of the best ways to live through a tough time, I've found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

Anybody actually watch all of them? I'm pretty sure I only watched the first 1 or 2 then forgot about it or maybe it wasn't as good I don't really remember. I started watching the new one and it's pretty entertaining so far. It's kind of nostalgic for being one of the few fun parts of 2020 for me. Sometimes laughter is one of the best ways to live through a tough time, I've found.

What did you start watching?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I generally hate non-survival-based reality shows but this one is a very inclusive anti-toxic good vibes show and it makes me happy to watch it and helps me shed the habit of locking people out from first impressions. I've seen every single episode and it's genuinely one of my favorite shows.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jelly posted:

I generally hate non-survival-based reality shows but this one is a very inclusive anti-toxic good vibes show and it makes me happy to watch it and helps me shed the habit of locking people out from first impressions. I've seen every single episode and it's genuinely one of my favorite shows.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Whenever it came out. I wait for no man.

e: oh "what", like s1 e1
I have no season preference. I've enjoyed them all.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Dixville posted:

I started watching the new one

They started watching the new one

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jelly posted:

Whenever it came out. I wait for no man.

e: oh "what", like s1 e1
I have no season preference. I've enjoyed them all.

I missed that new episode.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Never heard of it. I went to imdb to see what it was about and when I clicked to unmute the trailer the first thing I heard was "for the first time an AI bot will be playing" so I closed the tab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wifi Toilet posted:

Never heard of it. I went to imdb to see what it was about and when I clicked to unmute the trailer the first thing I heard was "for the first time an AI bot will be playing" so I closed the tab.

lol