Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
idk, things have changed.

everyone got old and generally more chill. anyway, it's nice to hear from you again tom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

infernal machines posted:

everyone got old and generally more chill. anyway, it's nice to hear from you again tom

its true. me too. age and children bring with them maturity and in turn, less time to spend shitposting. i deleted all social media years ago and basically dropped off the face of the earth, except for signal/whatsapp group chats with key friends. there's not really any driving force making me write any more; and if i'm going to sit at the computer for some reason, i might as well just attack the unending pile of work that is my job, instead of some side project or whatever.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

The Management posted:

I wish I could anger people with slights so much that after I’m dead they’re still seething about them.

some people choose to leave behind works of art, others academic discoveries, but for us, our path to immortality lies in pissing people off so bad that they tell their children and they tell their childrens children about that one rear end in a top hat online

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

eyyy what up tarm

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Sweevo posted:

isn't that what QCS SAD is for?

that’s the forum where people whine to get other posters permabanned.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
where is the monkey tail?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

akadajet posted:

that’s the forum where people whine to get other posters permabanned.

hey, its an honest living

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

please do not reveal the truth about SA

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 27, 2024

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Tom Collins posted:

and if i'm going to sit at the computer for some reason, i might as well just attack the unending pile of work that is my job, instead of some side project or whatever.

hosed up if true

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Seven Force posted:

please do not reveal the truth about SA

I must know the secret what did they post INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I must know the secret what did they post INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE

information actually wants to be sold on a subscription basis for $39.99/yr

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Hi! This is definitely the same poster as before, and I recant the previous post.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED THREE TIMES IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD FOR THIS POST)

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

the something awful forums are written in the secure programming language… uh… personal home page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
I remember when lowtax made everyone choose passwords so complex that I used to just paste md5 hash values in as my password

that's why