Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

i think its really cool that there is a moth that mimics both the appearance and biological niche of hummingbirds :) they're called hummingbird moths and there is a type of them in eurasia and a type in north america. they flap their wings really fast and drink from the same flowers hummingbirds do

i am really sad lately and i would like to know what are some cool things that make you happy!!

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

this has also made me happy

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Reading Enfys PMF thread "The sea is deep, dark and delightful" about deep sea creatures:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975412

databasic
the cards against humanity card “Falcon in a cap” sounds super cute and makes me unbelievably happy.

Also my dog. His name is Potato and he is classically handsome and also stumpy (part corgi)

calhoun
humpty dumpty!

https://www.loc.gov/resource/rbc0001.2002juv96775/?sp=1&st=image&r=-0.071,-0.201,1.111,1.574,0

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
the vashtorr the arkifane model i painted because i just liked the sculpt of it

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

Reading Enfys PMF thread "The sea is deep, dark and delightful" about deep sea creatures:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975412

Quadramind

baka of lathspell

aw thats a good dogg

really the time we live in makes me happy where we may suffer from idk all sorts of things on a daily basis but you can always listen to music or do stuff ... back in the day you couldn't really

doing drugs is safer than ever before

they never stopped writing books either. just looking at all my books and thinking about them makes me happy

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

Cherry blossoms

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

when a friend who has had a tough time of things gets a win and/or is happy, that always makes me smile - heck i like it when my pals are happy in general, even if i'm having a lovely day/week/etc/lol

getting out into nature - even if it's just taking a walk through the bush and looking at tiny critters living tiny lives or watching birds (parrots are great for this as they are such enthusiastic little maniacs)

animals in general - dogs and cats are so great too

oh and of course posting with pals :unsmith:

baka of lathspell

Stoner Sloth posted:

getting out into nature - even if it's just taking a walk through the bush and looking at tiny critters living tiny lives or watching birds (parrots are great for this as they are such enthusiastic little maniacs)

i wish i lived where you do sometimes-- outside here the most i see usually are squirrels. one thing we really do in places like here is destroy the poo poo out of ecosystems, lucky if i see a bigger than normal bird

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Quadramind

Me and nanny have a joke for when she's taking her pills in the morning. The little yellow ones are to stop her head from falling off.

baka of lathspell

weed makes me happy too

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Quadramind

That's the one that stops my head falling off

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande