Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

mod challenges are passe now i guess

What about IK challenges, are those a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Would you like one?

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Kinda wanna go to bed and pass out for the night

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
anyone without at least a probe after 10 years should be banned imo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Those who do not post in fear of a probe have banned themselves in their heart

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Pathetic that mods are no longer enforcing Laslow's Rule

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Those who do not post in fear of a probe have banned themselves in their heart

Self-moderation is one of the most insidious tricks of the moderator.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Been here 20 years. Think I caught a sixer once? Not sure.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

JossiRossi posted:

Self-moderation is one of the most insidious tricks of the moderator.

You gotta kill the mod in your head, maaan

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Smugworth posted:

I don't care for the language in your rapsheet. Consider yourself reported.

I’m reporting you for frivolous reporting of my rap sheet.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I have a rap sheet, but I've repented of my posting sins. Can I post here?

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

my probes I have welcomed like the cleansing warmth of the day's sun

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Modulo16 posted:

I’m reporting you for frivolous reporting of my rap sheet.

I don't think you'll find any rules against reporting in the official forums lawbook. Enjoy your time off from the forums when the probe goes through. I put in for 3 days

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
I am beginning to understand that not all rules are just and that following them or not is more complex than what is written and what is enforced.

Perhaps the rules we are forced to follow and what we should as a collective follow differ?

William Bear posted:

I have a rap sheet, but I've repented of my posting sins. Can I post here?

Reformed rule breakers are welcome!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There is no law, no rules, no order, no one in charge, no one in control. We are alone in a myopia of our own making.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The only time someone got banned for abusing the vote feature was in the TCC The OFFICIAL Post Intoxicated Whilst Glasyalabolas Ties The Knot Thread and it was only due to someone admitting to voting a bunch of threads :one:

Monolog posted:

Ahh what the gently caress why are all our threads crap :confused: Quick vote 5 for all of them!

sampson posted:

it was a movement. i'll claim full responsibility incase people get in trouble for it. i/we did it as a motion to stimulate thread voting in tcc since noone loving does as this thread is proof.

also we had a good suggestion from aidan in crackhouse, why not get rid of 1-5 and just replace with thumbs up/thumbs down...i know it'll not happen but it still sounds cool as 5 options are way too many for drug addled minds

sampson posted:

i figured that was an issue...if you want to ban/probate me go for it...i doubt i'll re-register though in all honesty i thought it was a humerous approach to helping tcc get better...i mean if you look at my other two motions i did they were in a similar fashion...but i understand if i crossed the line

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

JossiRossi posted:

I am beginning to understand that not all rules are just and that following them or not is more complex than what is written and what is enforced.

Perhaps the rules we are forced to follow and what we should as a collective follow differ?

Reformed rule breakers are welcome!

Rules/laws should be reviewed every 10 yrs (maybe 5 in tech stuff?) to see if they still apply, or if they have become as outdated as the laws that require motorcars to be preceded by a man on foot with a flag when they go through towns.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Rules/laws should be reviewed every 10 yrs (maybe 5 in tech stuff?) to see if they still apply, or if they have become as outdated as the laws that require motorcars to be preceded by a man on foot with a flag when they go through towns.

Hmm.

*strokes chin

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

bonjour mes amis

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If anyone wants a humorous joke probe let me know what you want and I'll queue it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

If anyone wants a humorous joke probe let me know what you want and I'll queue it

You?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

haunted bong posted:

hands up motherfucker this is a robbery

mods???????