Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

PUNCH IT CHEWIE! posted:

Picture of cat's head in sandwich, I need.

Either of these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

GazChap posted:

Does anyone have the "GOTTA TAKE A poo poo HURRR DEAD" image macro of Elvis Presley?

You mean from the bumper stickers?

GazChap
Dec 4, 2004

I'm hungry. Feed me.

pill for your ills posted:

You mean from the bumper stickers?

Yeah, that's the one. Muchos gracias. That never fails to crack me up whenever I see it.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

GazChap posted:

Yeah, that's the one. Muchos gracias. That never fails to crack me up whenever I see it.

De nada, homes. :ese:

Now, can anyone point me toward any still-active Killdozer archives? Those videos might be nice, but anything you kids can drag up. There are a couple Wikipedia pages related to Marvin Heemeyer and his beloved machine, but I thirst for more.

I :h: :killdozer:

pill for your ills has a new favorite as of 04:00 on Nov 5, 2006

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
I've been looking for those surreal Garfield comics for awhile. The comics are completely insane, and the artist drew in some extra stuff in the panels too. It's pretty wierd stuff, and I can't find it for the life of me.

Captain America
Jun 3, 2004

YouDummy posted:

Either of these?

Or maybe

I didnt find that the first time because I searched for "sand" rather than "burg" in my folders.

Also, requesting "nigga stole my zig"

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Does anyone have the comic of the guy assassinating the pope and then thinking, "What would secular luminary Richard Dawkins say?" with Dawkin's awesome reply?

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?
A few years ago, a sheep that was lost for a few years was found and had a massive wool coat. This sheep was then sheared and the wool was sold for charity. Anyone have a clue what I am talking about, and better yet, anyone have any pictures of this?

deutsche nozzle
May 1, 2005

by Fragmaster
Dominic Monagan's response to LotR slash photoshops that were shoved into his hands on some red carpet.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Fire Storm posted:

A few years ago, a sheep that was lost for a few years was found and had a massive wool coat. This sheep was then sheared and the wool was sold for charity. Anyone have a clue what I am talking about, and better yet, anyone have any pictures of this?

Shrek the Sheep

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3665735.stm

Happy Hour
Oct 17, 2005

It's a mathematical progression, 40-26-36
Would like a decent size image of the painting that Ted paints in the movie Airplane! The one with the soldier with his leg over his head holding a baby in one hand and a rifle in the other. Haven't been able to find this for some reason. (And can't get the movie to do a screencap right now.)

Robothoven
Jul 28, 2005

pill for your ills posted:

My demands just get bigger and bigger.

3. *NEW* The photo of the Beatles carrying signs saying they'll be in Paris. Ringo's sign says "I CARN'T SPEL"

Here you are, friend:

Brosa Parks
Jan 28, 2005

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
Anyone happen to have good images of Mr. Gone from The Maxx?

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Looking for two images: Indiana Jones shoplifts Chex and an image of the Koreas but with Lord of the Rings and Australia substituting for the actual place names.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
I'm looking for the picture of two very overloaded vans, people hanging off every possible place, with one of them tipping over and people running away from it.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.

Robothoven posted:

Here you are, friend:

Thank you, friend.

S.Y.
May 3, 2005

by DocEvil
Edit: Ack, nevermind, nothing to see here.

S.Y. has a new favorite as of 09:31 on Nov 7, 2006

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I am looking for the animated gif some goon made of the Amon Amarth video for "runes to my memory" where they're all headbanging in unison. Thank ye

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Overbite posted:

I am looking for the animated gif some goon made of the Amon Amarth video for "runes to my memory" where they're all headbanging in unison. Thank ye

Interrobang
May 16, 2004

Fuck you, France! You, too, Brazil! And don't think I didn't see that, Thailand.

JawnV6 posted:

I'm looking for the picture of two very overloaded vans, people hanging off every possible place, with one of them tipping over and people running away from it.
Edit: I know this isn't the one...I may have the other one, though

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The joy of :sax:
Gamertag: Pupikal

Interrobang has a new favorite as of 20:27 on Nov 9, 2006

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

Edit: Never mind, found it a minute after I posted.

ssb has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Nov 9, 2006

Interrobang
May 16, 2004

Fuck you, France! You, too, Brazil! And don't think I didn't see that, Thailand.
Here it is:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The joy of :sax:
Gamertag: Pupikal

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert

YouDummy posted:

Rodney Munch
May 4, 2006

IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT MY GENES HATE HOMOSEXUALS

Interrobang posted:

Here it is:

whoa thats crazy. Looks like a few people there got crushed to death.

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
I need to decorate my dorm room so I want to print out a huge rear end picture of the SF skyline at night. Sort of like a reminder of home. Preferably with the golden gate, or at least a piece of it. I am going to be making a rasterbation with 1mm dots so I guess the higher the res of the source image the better it will look? I'm pretty set on having it be 3 pieces of regular paper high, and 11 pieces long.

Thanks for the help goons.

Pete
Aug 31, 2006
I hope you die.
Requesting the link to the Animated GIF's thread as I have searched but can not find anywhere! I presume the thread was archived? If so, is there any threads with a poo poo load of animated gif's?

Nutbush
Dec 30, 2005
City limits ... uh-huh!

YouDummy posted:

Sorry to shout, but THANK YOU!!!

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Looking for the girl walking through the LAN convention with all the guys turning to look at her, with looks of extreme lameness.

modulok
Feb 5, 2004

Purple Drank
Im looking for a picture called marduk cereal.
it was originally hosted here:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jasen01/warsongs/mardukcereal.htm
it was pretty much the black metal band marduk photoshopped onto a cereal box with funny slogans.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

I have a needle for you to search the haystack for...

I saw a tattoo in a "best tattoos ever" thread once a very long time ago, and I wanted to show it to someone but I cannot for the life of me find it through google. The image is probably in a tattooists gallery named something that doesn't describe it at all, lucky for me. I don't follow Tattoos much so I don't know any famous names that would be likely suspects.

It was a tattoo of a chain, I believe on an upper arm, and it was drawn in such a way that it looked as though it was woven through the skin on the arm. Very realistically drawn and looked incredible.

Searching for "chain tattoo" on google images has some scary results...

colbyjackcheese
Jan 8, 2006
Requesting a link to the Get Your War On cartoon photoshops that I believe were done here on the forums. I have looked everywhere but I cant find them.

Captain America
Jun 3, 2004

Pete posted:

link to the Animated GIF's thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2083800

If you want more, check out gifdump and 4chan

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
Does anyone have a link to that fake DeviantArt page with the kids' wallpapers about his grandmother throwing away his animes? I think it was a front page update at some point.

edit: never mind, http://worfsonofmogh.deviantart.com

Popular Human has a new favorite as of 19:11 on Nov 11, 2006

TacosDeGato
Jul 29, 2006

The other, other white meat.
I need a decent resolution picture of the scene from Clerks 2 when Jay is standing holding his trench coat wide open and his dick tucked back between his crossed legs.

Obviously for my avatar. :D
Thanks.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

requesting "a mentaly retarded man on death row" starter image.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005
Here's the whole thing along with it.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Tagra posted:

I have a needle for you to search the haystack for...

I saw a tattoo in a "best tattoos ever" thread once a very long time ago, and I wanted to show it to someone but I cannot for the life of me find it through google. The image is probably in a tattooists gallery named something that doesn't describe it at all, lucky for me. I don't follow Tattoos much so I don't know any famous names that would be likely suspects.

It was a tattoo of a chain, I believe on an upper arm, and it was drawn in such a way that it looked as though it was woven through the skin on the arm. Very realistically drawn and looked incredible.

Searching for "chain tattoo" on google images has some scary results...

Was it maybe this?

I found it here - http://www.anilgupta.com It was posted in one of those threads. There are some similar ones in the 'biomechanical' section.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

YouDummy posted:

Was it maybe this?

Sadly no, but same idea... it went lengthwise down his whole upper arm and wove in and out throughout, and I think it had some background too. It was a typical large linked chain, like a logging chain.

colbyjackcheese
Jan 8, 2006
Heres one of the photoshops of the Get Your War On cartoon. Hopefully it will jog someones memory. I only managed to save two of them to my hard drive and I would love to have the rest of the photoshops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
nevermind, i feel stupid

Jingleheimer has a new favorite as of 02:19 on Nov 13, 2006