Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug
I want to send someone a sentimental non-edible hot dog through the mail, or perhaps to receive one for my next birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Danzig
Mar 1, 2007
For the rest of you who were looking for a clip of the DVD commercial, it finally made it to YouTube.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Lil Danzig posted:

For the rest of you who were looking for a clip of the DVD commercial, it finally made it to YouTube.

This is the best commercial ever, They should dub product names over tome goes to mayor.

gently caress you buy my dvd.

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-

Hannibal Smith posted:

This is seriously one of the best pieces of news in awhile.

Also, the Tom DVDs are awesome. Haven't checked out any of the special features yet, but I'm really enjoying just rewatching the series.

I did the opposite, I watched all the extras, they're funny as hell. The celeb one is really great. Probably start on the commentaries tonight.

Working in T&E's office looks like it would be hilarious for a couple days, and then maddening because THEY NEVER STOP.

The features are worth watching just for Triple Surprise.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

tokyoakazukin posted:

That's what I thought, too.
Years ago, I actually was an avid collector/listener of midi files, and had several thousand. And it really was impossible for me to keep track of them because they all had titles like "ir9403mar.mid" I thought that the midi sketch might have had something to do with that.

I always wonder why I ever bothered with midi files. It makes no real sense to me to want to listen to that stuff but somehow I still managed to collect TONS.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Tom DVD thread! Yaaaaaaay.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

I'll never tire of this.

NoveltyMC
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

erosion posted:

I was wondering WTF was up with the MIDI skit, then I realized it was probably a jab at the RIAA. That is, everything that makes recorded music worthwhile has been made illegal, and the only music they can listen to is ancient public domain recordings.

Also, "douchebag".

I completely disagree...

I think it was just another vehicle for a ridiculously convoluted product made by Cinco.

This show has turned out to be so incredible. These guys are easily making the best show on TV right now. Can't wait for the 30 new episodes.

also: THIS SHOW IS LIKE MR SHOW ON ACID LOLL

NoveltyMC fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Apr 5, 2007

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...

cryme posted:

I'll never tire of this.
Speaking of animated gifs... Could somebody make one of the two cats frenching from the opening credits? :shobon:

\/ Thx duder :D Your hotdog is in the mail.

root fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 6, 2007

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

root posted:

Speaking of animated gifs... Could somebody make one of the two cats frenching from the opening credits? :shobon:

Stealing it from MySpleen.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o88/BenPoofane/kittylove.gif

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
Check this out, friends: http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/movie/indexHB.html?deepLink=iLoveMovies

It's a Danny Mathers I Love Movies interview for the ATHF movie.

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

cryme posted:

I'll never tire of this.

I love my shooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Hannibal Smith posted:

Check this out, friends: http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/movie/indexHB.html?deepLink=iLoveMovies

It's a Danny Mathers I Love Movies interview for the ATHF movie.

Bob Odenkirk is so awesome. I would probably watch a half-hour Ebert/Roeper show that featured Danny Mathers.

Mike_V fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 6, 2007

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

New episode is up on adultswim.com. I'm really happy to see Tim and Eric get Neil Hamburger on tv. And even though I like the Elton John joke, I really wish he had told my favorite Neil Hamburger joke in the show: "Why did Michael Jackson dangle his infant son over a hotel balcony? To punish him for refusing to finish his plate of sperm."

Also the Curb Your Enthusiasm music out of nowhere really made me laugh.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
"Well then don't rape!" made me laugh harder than I have in months.

I also literally stood up and cheered when Dr. Steve Brule was announced. I love this show way to much.

Edit: OK, I just finished it and I honestly think that was one of the best episodes of any TV show I've ever seen. You've got Brule's Rules, you've got Neil Hamburger, you've got Weird Al, you've got a yuke prank, and you've got a tiny Tim and Eric Dance Off. Every single sketch made me laugh at loud.

Jokymi fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Apr 7, 2007

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Hannibal Smith posted:

"Well then don't rape!" made me laugh harder than I have in months.

Yeah, that line was perfect.

trips
Jun 4, 2001

posca

Rustie posted:

Also the Curb Your Enthusiasm music out of nowhere really made me laugh.

The music during the credits made me realize this was my favorite episode. Well, that and Uncle Muscles saying "flawless."

Lil Danzig
Mar 1, 2007
I will never, ever, get the "Raise My Roof" scene out of my head, no matter how hard I try.

Thanks, dicks.

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-
Wow, that was awesome. Every time I think I have a favorite episode, it gets topped. While I still think Beaver Boys is my favorite single skit, this episode was the best overall. I love that Weird Al was Uncle Muscles, and the dance off was pretty sweet.

Brule's Rules was great, as always, his delivery was perfect. They froze the frame before he finished talking, too.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Dr. Brule talking about his bowel movements made me laugh a lot harder than it should have.

Also, "it is one of science's greatest mysteries!"

Stalwart Humdinger
Feb 10, 2006
Brule's Rules and Uncle Muscles? Yay! :neckbeard:

This was by far the best episode. 10 times better than last week's, and I loved last week's. And yeah, the "Well then don't rape" line was one of the funniest things I've heard...ever. Although looking at Neil Hamburger kind of makes me want to vomit.

But now I have the "rip-diddle-ip-dip-dip-dip it's your birthday" song stuck in my head.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
ok seriously what's the trick to get the lovely fix player to work? the "spam the lovely button" over and over method isn't working this week

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

S.Cody-kun posted:

ok seriously what's the trick to get the lovely fix player to work? the "spam the lovely button" over and over method isn't working this week

I just keep pressing the first clip at the bottom but it always plays the second part first (if it plays at all) so I usually have to end up watching them out of order. I don't know why they still haven't fixed it.

DarkSideofTheMoon
May 20, 2001
Ninja of Bermuda

S.Cody-kun posted:

When it stoped working in Opera I used IE. When it stopped working in IE I used FireFox. I wish there was a way to actually fix it blah.

Stalwart Humdinger
Feb 10, 2006
I just watched this one a second time and I noticed that the vending machine next to the claw game says "swallow the load." :froggonk:

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Mike_V posted:

I just keep pressing the first clip at the bottom but it always plays the second part first (if it plays at all) so I usually have to end up watching them out of order. I don't know why they still haven't fixed it.
No, that's what I always do (you have to to get the piece of poo poo to work at all). It ain't workin this week

Potato Jim
Apr 6, 2006
My favorite has to be when Brule thought that the married news team was dead.

anyone have a clip of that btw?

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Raise my roof

dear god

Raise my roof

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
What was up with the CYE theme?

Anyway, like someone else said, each time I have a new favorite episode it gets topped.

Oh, and Neil Hamburger needs to be on TV as much as possible.

I like how the cake for Dr. Steve Brule's birthday says Wayne on it.

edit: Spoilered in case

escape artist fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Apr 7, 2007

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
I'm completely in awe to the level of amazing that episode was.

I laughed until well after the credits were over, and I was literally laughing through every skit. The CYE and Birthday things were just too good.

Baby Lion King IMAX
May 3, 2006

by Lowtax
I am the only person on earth for whom adult swim fix works flawlessly. :frogc00l:

This episode was definitely amazing, especially the first half. I love all the technobabble in the beginning. "MY SYNC IS TOTALLY OFF" "C'MON PRINCESS, YOU KNOW HOW I LIKE IT" "C-12, LOADING, 3 2 1"

Neil Hamburger, another prank phone call, it was all loving awesome.

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...

Rustie posted:

"Why did Michael Jackson dangle his infant son over a hotel balcony? To punish him for refusing to finish his plate of sperm."
"Didja hear Michael Jackson went to the ER because he had food poisoning?
He'd swallowed an 8 year old weiner." :awesome:

Stalwart Humdinger
Feb 10, 2006

Babylonian posted:

I am the only person on earth for whom adult swim fix works flawlessly. :frogc00l:

Naw man, it works for me too. :c00l::respek::frogc00l:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

robot roll call posted:

Raise my roof

dear god

Raise my roof

You know what's extra creepy? I think that guy is the person they used as Joy's body for TGttM.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Ok it finally worked. This episode was loving brilliant and the CYE music from nowhere was an awesome touch

unfortunately predicated another stupid appearance of "chippy" when I saw the claw game, but at least it was a classic "Great Job!" moment

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
The Fix works perfectly for me every time I use it, on every computer I've ever used it on. Are you guys using Firefox or IE?

Do you have the latest version of flash?

nitebum
Aug 9, 2005

crazy beard for the win
I'm using Firefox, works fine for me.

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

S.Cody-kun posted:

unfortunately predicated another stupid appearance of "chippy" when I saw the claw game, but at least it was a classic "Great Job!" moment

I've never found chippy that funny but that appearance made me laugh pretty hard

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

I forgot I had the (mis)fortune of seeing Neil Hamburger at two different concerts a few years ago until this show reminded me that he exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...

Rauros posted:

I forgot I had the (mis)fortune of seeing Neil Hamburger at two different concerts a few years ago until this show reminded me that he exists.
:sotw: "OK, I'm gonna do some of that improv comedy. Somebody give me a movie title and I'll riff on it..."
:v: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!
:sotw: "Harry Potter and the Chamberpot of poo poo!"
:v: My Big Fat Greek Wedding!
:sotw: "Some Big Fat Greek guy took a poo poo at my Wedding!"
:v: Die Another Day!
:sotw: "poo poo Another Day!"
:v: Maid in Manhattan!
:sotw: "Jennifer Lopez's Maid in Manhattan had to clean her poo poo off the Toilet!"
:v: Secret Agent Cody Banks!
:sotw: "Secret Agent poo poo Banks!"
:v: Seabiscuit!
:sotw: "SHITBISCUIT!!!"

Seriously tho', don't diss on the 'Burger :mad: