Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

INFO NOW!!

You cant just post something that cool and not say anything about it!!

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.plantr.com%2Fulr42.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8
Click on the <BACK> link at the bottom for more pics.

Silver
May 12, 2001

Suzuki lover number one!
This Sunday was pit bike track practice for Tulsa sport bike riders out at JRP race way. Good times!! I got a knee down, lowsided, and got some track time in. Was amazingly fun.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T72lj0aWsNY

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

XS650 BMX

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Haha, I like that they stuck with the stock BMX brake in the front :awesome:

EDIT: What is it with XS650's? People make them into choppers, drag bikes, weird BMX things, and people love them to death. Isnt there someone here who has a few of them?

Whats up with XS650's that makes them so great?

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Mar 2, 2007

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
It's not exactly motorcycles, but I still love this picture:

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Honda Ruckus/Zoomer and Honda Gyro hybrids are :awesome:

linku

1965 2wd bike/scooter/snowmobile.

open24hours fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Mar 3, 2007

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

http://www.geocities.jp/extend_cub/creepy.html

bung
Dec 14, 2004

More info here :awesome:

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqSOj17_Cm8

Short one, worth it for the things these idiots say (and the accent they say them in).

"Awww, he gonna smoke him a cigah!"

:downs:

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

http://www.honda.co.jp/DREAMNETWORK/mugen/

I didn't know Mugen did bikes 'till just now.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug
http://www.motion.tv/video/00000085/ghost-biking-video.html

You know I'm surprised its taken this long for me to see a ghost riding a motorcycle video...

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh
This thread was way to far back so I thought I'd give it a bump... I know I'd certainly like to see some bike pictures.

I'll start it off with the most recent shots of my r6

RC212V
Nov 17, 2006

by Eris Is Goddess
I'll throw up some pics of my 650 when I get it back, I had frame sliders installed.

TreFitty
Jan 18, 2003

My 2002 Honda 919 that's in brand new condition that I've been pimping all over the AI forum.

Bonus shot of my shadow while trying to take an artsy shot of the biking facing down the road.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

TreFitty posted:

My 2002 Honda 919 that's in brand new condition that I've been pimping all over the AI forum.

Bonus shot of my shadow while trying to take an artsy shot of the biking facing down the road.

I really really like the look of that bike. Of all the honda's out there, I believe that'd be the one I'd get. Beautiful.

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

TreFitty posted:

You're not in Texas, are you?

Nice shots btw :)

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST
Random pictures from the trackday I did on Wednesday. I have a bunch of video I took with a camera mount on my gastank but probably won't have that up until next week....

TreFitty
Jan 18, 2003

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

You're not in Texas, are you?

Nice shots btw :)
Yep, that shot is taken half way between Blanco and Wimberley. I live in San Marcos.

shoafer0
Jan 26, 2004

meh

orinth posted:

Random pictures from the trackday I did on Wednesday. I have a bunch of video I took with a camera mount on my gastank but probably won't have that up until next week....

God I wish there was a track near by.

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

shoafer0 posted:

God I wish there was a track near by.

Yeah this one is about 15 minutes from my house :D

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

orinth posted:

This makes me even more happy to do my first track day in May.... soo close yet so far!

TreFitty
Jan 18, 2003

http://flickr.com/photos/awesomo/

~20 pictures or so from my trip through the Texas countryside all solo-like today.

A few choice pics:

...quite a few more, too.

I'll stop being a pic whore for my bike soon. Don't worry.

Total distance traveled: about 200 miles.

TreFitty fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Apr 1, 2007

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004
Just some random pictures of bikes I've taken since I finally got a decent camera:
My 05 zx-636 I recenetly installed some of those euro signals in the front that fit flush with the fairing

pretty awesome road not far from my house has some nice corners can be kind of hairy being only one lane though

My dads Yamaha Rd-250, the first bike I ever rode, I ended up buyin an ex-250 though since it wouldn't pass inspection without a lot of work.

Another of my Dad's bikes(He has a lot) a jawa that was given to him as a basket case hes still lookin for parts to get it running. And since it was assembled in my basement it will have to be taken apart and moved then put back togther.

An old Montessa Dirt Bike that has been pushed to the back of my shed in order to make room for other bikes. I'm not sure if it still runs maybe this summer I'll see if I can start it up.

A row of bikes at the Van Sant airport an awesome place were alot of bikers hangout.

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

One of the coolest little bikes I've seen (friend in background for scale):

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

orinth posted:

You really need to relax your left arm and let yourself hang over the right side of the tank. My arms get tired just looking at those pictures. How are the new kneepucks working for you?

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

n8r posted:

You really need to relax your left arm and let yourself hang over the right side of the tank. My arms get tired just looking at those pictures. How are the new kneepucks working for you?

Yeah I know. I was trying to work on getting my body more over the tank and put my head where my mirror would be. The new knee pucks worked great.

Blackaxis
Nov 23, 2002
Irate Southerner

orinth posted:

Yeah I know. I was trying to work on getting my body more over the tank and put my head where my mirror would be. The new knee pucks worked great.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, how tall are you?

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

Blackaxis posted:

Just to satisfy my curiosity, how tall are you?

I'm 5'9. I meant to say, put my head inline where my mirrors would be if that is why you're asking.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
My co-worker sent me this:

94whitesnake
Apr 24, 2005

It's got the 0.2cc big bore kit, she moves.
New towing rig.

Brappin' in style!

94whitesnake fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 7, 2007

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

R1 I bought a few days ago.

Foolio882
Jun 16, 2003

by Fistgrrl

Walked posted:

Thanks for not bringing it to my party, jerk :mad:

Greenlantern
Feb 10, 2005
I MADE A TYPO MY USERNAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE "SMELLY WEIRDO LUNKHEAD"

Walked posted:

What year is that and how much is aftermarket?

It's a beaut by the way :)

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

1991 and one half Gixxer 750

And the 01 CR250 in the very rare "clean" state.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Greenlantern posted:

What year is that and how much is aftermarket?

It's a beaut by the way :)

2001. It's uhh... largley aftermarket. Rear seat cowl, carbon fiber tank, exhaust, and much more. :) It's immaculate though.

Foolio882 posted:

Thanks for not bringing it to my party, jerk :mad:

Dude, it snowed. gently caress that.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Turbo Triumph Rocket III on the dyno making 292 rwhp. :awesome:

obso
Jul 30, 2000
OBSOLUTELY
These are random motorcycles my dad came across in Baghdad. How do they keep them so clean in the middle of a warzone and most of the strets are dirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST
Stupid brazilian chick on a moped

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=156_1176033818