Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Dogthree posted:

I'm considering getting this PDP-4270HD Pioneer Plasma TV:

Anybody have any advice?

That Pioneer TV will be lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1karus
Jan 29, 2006

The Fun Machine
Took a Shit and Died
Guys...

I'd like to get a HD display for use in my Xbox360. I don't have any BR/HD-DVD movies, and I am content with regular quality television. My viewing distance is between about 6 to 9 feet depending on where I am sitting in my room. Also, I am not planning to purchase a Xbox360 Elite, so I'll just be using the cables that came with my xbox360 premium.

Any suggestions?

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Dogthree posted:

I'm considering getting this PDP-4270HD Pioneer Plasma TV:

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-PDP-4270HD-PureVision-Plasma-HDTV/dp/B000G81EYW

I know Pioneer is a good brand, but I can't find many customer reviews that talk about gaming on this tv. I plan on hooking my 360 up to it and just don't want buy it and then find out it has issues with burn in. The other TV I was considering was the 42" Sharp Aquos LCD but I already have one LCD and was interested in a plasma for the my family room.

Anybody have any advice?

Wait a couple weeks for Pioneer to release some information on their new models. It will be worth it.

geera
May 20, 2003
Hi all, looking for opinions on the Samsung HP-S4253 42" 720p plasma. A local B&M store has those on sale "tomorrow only!!" for $1197 interest free for 24 months. I've been thinking about replacing my 32" non-widescreen tv with a flat/widescreen of some kind, but I really don't know much about 720p vs 1080i and whatnot. I don't want to drop $1800+ for a new tv, but this one seems to get pretty good reviews on Amazon and the price is attractive. Would this be a good buy?

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

eh, better than wadded beef i guess?

geera posted:

Hi all, looking for opinions on the Samsung HP-S4253 42" 720p plasma. A local B&M store has those on sale "tomorrow only!!" for $1197 interest free for 24 months. I've been thinking about replacing my 32" non-widescreen tv with a flat/widescreen of some kind, but I really don't know much about 720p vs 1080i and whatnot. I don't want to drop $1800+ for a new tv, but this one seems to get pretty good reviews on Amazon and the price is attractive. Would this be a good buy?

It's a good tv, but you'd be better off getting the newer model (HP-T4254) as it's just about the same price.

ironlung
Dec 31, 2001

1karus posted:

Guys...

I'd like to get a HD display for use in my Xbox360. I don't have any BR/HD-DVD movies, and I am content with regular quality television. My viewing distance is between about 6 to 9 feet depending on where I am sitting in my room. Also, I am not planning to purchase a Xbox360 Elite, so I'll just be using the cables that came with my xbox360 premium.

Any suggestions?

32'' sounds like it would suit your needs. How much are you trying to spend?

Edit: ilikegrapejuice, your avatar is dancing so perfectly to the song I'm listening to right now it is creeping me out!

ironlung fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Apr 18, 2007

geera
May 20, 2003

ilikegrapejuice posted:

It's a good tv, but you'd be better off getting the newer model (HP-T4254) as it's just about the same price.
Hmm, other than the T4254 being the newer model, is there a compelling reason to get it over the S4253, as in some feature that just blows the old model away? I see mention of anti-glare technology, but the S4253 supposedly has that also. The price on the newer model isn't much higher, but I was planning on doing the 24 months interest free deal at the local B&M, so I'm just trying to figure out if there's a real convincing reason to shoot for the 4254 instead.

Edit: is 15000:1 vs. 10000:1 contrast ratio as huge a difference as it seems (bigger numbers :eng101: )? Wikipedia's contrast ratio article says plasmas aren't subject to them, but its plasma display article has a whole subsection on contrast ratios, so I really have no idea what to think.

geera fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Apr 18, 2007

1karus
Jan 29, 2006

The Fun Machine
Took a Shit and Died

ironlung posted:

32'' sounds like it would suit your needs. How much are you trying to spend?

Edit: ilikegrapejuice, your avatar is dancing so perfectly to the song I'm listening to right now it is creeping me out!

As little as possible to be honest. I was thinking of going the LCD monitor route.

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

geera posted:

Hmm, other than the T4254 being the newer model, is there a compelling reason to get it over the S4253, as in some feature that just blows the old model away? I see mention of anti-glare technology, but the S4253 supposedly has that also. The price on the newer model isn't much higher, but I was planning on doing the 24 months interest free deal at the local B&M, so I'm just trying to figure out if there's a real convincing reason to shoot for the 4254 instead.

Oh, I completely overlooked the part about the financing and was just looking at the price. If the no interest is a deal breaker, then by all means, go with the 4253. The new model has some improvements (better color, QAM tuner, extra HDMI input, better looking design (in my opinion)), but the 4253 is still a fine tv.

edit:

ironlung posted:

You have no idea how many times now I've come across one of my own posts and just stopped and watched him dance to whatever I was listening to :dance:

CORN NOG fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 18, 2007

ironlung
Dec 31, 2001

Am I blind or something... because my roommate's Vizio 37'' LCD has a contrast ratio of only 800:1 and looks fantastic. Nothing is washed out or anything like that, video games and HD programming look flawless.

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

ironlung posted:

Am I blind or something... because my roommate's Vizio 37'' LCD has a contrast ratio of only 800:1 and looks fantastic. Nothing is washed out or anything like that, video games and HD programming look flawless.

Are you mostly looking at bright outdoor scenes or images with a lot of color? Put on a dark scene (like one of the parts in Silent Hill where poo poo hits the fan and all the monsters come out) and the low contrast ratio will be a lot more noticeable. Hell, look at anything on that TV that's supposed to be black, it'll probably look like a dark grey. I've yet to see a Vizio (including their plasmas :psyduck: ) where the terrible black levels didn't immediately hit me like a slap in the face.

I don't necessarily mean to say it's a lovely TV, and if poor contrast doesn't bother you then Vizio, Westinghouse, Olevia, etc. sets are a pretty good value. Personally, I would rather spend a bit more on a TV with better black level.

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

ironlung posted:

Blind, haven't seen a good TV to compare it to, never watch any content with blacks or shadows, watch in blindingly bright room. Something like that.

ghostinmyshell
Sep 17, 2004

I am very particular about biscuits, I'll have you know.
Anyone want to talk about their warranty experiences?

Right now I'm going through repair hell with my Samsung HDTV I bought last year.

Apparently, CC is unable to find a technician to repair my TV and keeps giving me the run-around on a solution to this problem. I keep being told to call back in 48 hrs or someone will call me back in 48 hrs. Last time I called being a little upset (I didn't swear or anything, just noted I was getting annoyed) since it's been three weeks since I first called and told that now they will probably do a complete replacement but I have to wait two weeks for confirmation.

If the Sears in my area didn't have such a lovely selection, I would've bought my TV from there. Sears never fucks around on replacements/repairs. :smith:

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

Have you tried explaining your situation to the people at the CC where you bought it? If not, go in and talk to the manager. It's not the same at every store, but at mine if service is taking unnecessarily long or not getting done we will usually just replace the TV. Your CC may not do things the same way, but it's worth a shot.

furushotakeru
Jul 20, 2004

Your Honor, why am I pink?!

ghostinmyshell posted:

Anyone want to talk about their warranty experiences?

Right now I'm going through repair hell with my Samsung HDTV I bought last year.

Apparently, CC is unable to find a technician to repair my TV and keeps giving me the run-around on a solution to this problem. I keep being told to call back in 48 hrs or someone will call me back in 48 hrs. Last time I called being a little upset (I didn't swear or anything, just noted I was getting annoyed) since it's been three weeks since I first called and told that now they will probably do a complete replacement but I have to wait two weeks for confirmation.

If the Sears in my area didn't have such a lovely selection, I would've bought my TV from there. Sears never fucks around on replacements/repairs. :smith:

Man this is so not what I want to hear the day after I bought my sweet sweet HLS5087W with 4 year warranty...

ghostinmyshell
Sep 17, 2004

I am very particular about biscuits, I'll have you know.

ilikegrapejuice posted:

Have you tried explaining your situation to the people at the CC where you bought it? If not, go in and talk to the manager. It's not the same at every store, but at mine if service is taking unnecessarily long or not getting done we will usually just replace the TV. Your CC may not do things the same way, but it's worth a shot.

I will probably do this next if I don't get something happening within this new two week period. The TV's built in fans are failing so it's not an issue I need resolved right the gently caress now, but it's still annoying.

Also I forgot to mention I live in Phoenix, AZ. Why they can't find a technician out here is beyond me.

Mr.Cool I.C.E.
Feb 19, 2007

by Fragmaster
im setting up a home theater for a small room that is about 8 feet wide and just about 17 feet long. Whats the biggest possible size DLP TV i could get without it being to close?

edit- also, i was wondering: does a tv with just a CableCard (tv card that goes right into a slot in the tv rather than having a cable box) mess with the ability to use a tivo?

Mr.Cool I.C.E. fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 20, 2007

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Mr.Cool I.C.E. posted:

im setting up a home theater for a small room that is about 8 feet wide and just about 17 feet long. Whats the biggest possible size DLP TV i could get without it being to close?

Depends on where in that room you want to sit, of course.

This may help

Mr.Cool I.C.E.
Feb 19, 2007

by Fragmaster

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Depends on where in that room you want to sit, of course.

This may help

well its a square room and from the couch and the tv the distance will be 15 or so feet

samurai slowdown
Jun 11, 2006

POWER UP

Mr.CoolI.C.E. posted:

well its a square room and from the couch and the tv the distance will be 15 or so feet

The biggest one I've seen is 71 inches which, TV casing included, would be about 6 1/2 feet wide. There's also a 70 inch SXRD with removeable side speakers.

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Mr.Cool I.C.E. posted:

Well at that distance you'd be fine with a 120" screen. Look at the 60" Sony SXRDs. 70" if you think the extra money and features are worth it. How much are you looking to spend? You should get a decent 50" plasma and a front projector for the best of both worlds.

LordOfThePants
Sep 25, 2002

Mr.Cool I.C.E. posted:

edit- also, i was wondering: does a tv with just a CableCard (tv card that goes right into a slot in the tv rather than having a cable box) mess with the ability to use a tivo?
Let me preface this by saying I'm not actually running a setup like this, but this is what I know about the Tivo and Digital Cable. The CableCard takes the place of a cable box with digital cable. I'm not sure you can use a Tivo with a Cablecard TV. Normally with digital cable, you run the video out into the Tivo, then use the Tivo's IR blaster to change the channels on the cable box. This works fine since your cable box is always on and it will always receive the IR signals from your Tivo to change channels to record things. If you use a Cablecard, you're going to need to run cables from the Video out port on your TV (if it has them) and then into the Tivo. The problem may be the channel-changing. While you might get the IR Blaster to work with your TV, for it to change channels, the TV will have to be on, so you won't be able to record anything when the TV is turned off.

So I don't think it will work. Your best bet, if you want to use a Cablecard, is to pay the $650 for a Series 3.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

i have seen some hate for Sony in here, but I was at my cousins house last night and he had one of the SXRD's and WOW it looked pretty loving good. I don't remember what size it was, but I know it definately wasn't the largest size they make for that model. However the picture looked pretty loving excellent, anyone else have any experience with these?

Strict 9
Jun 20, 2001

by Y Kant Ozma Post

SkaWes posted:

i have seen some hate for Sony in here, but I was at my cousins house last night and he had one of the SXRD's and WOW it looked pretty loving good. I don't remember what size it was, but I know it [NOTE: I AM TOO STUPID TO SPELL THE WORD "DEFINITELY" CORRECTLY] wasn't the largest size they make for that model. However the picture looked pretty loving excellent, anyone else have any experience with these?

I don't own one, but I spent about two months torn between a Sony SXRD and Samsung DLP. I came to the conclusion that the Sony did seem to have a slightly crisper, brighter image than the DLP. I was close to purchasing the Sony for about $200 more (I figured the slightly better picture and the fact that the bulb lasted longer on those sets was worth it), before the Samsung went on sale and made the price difference $400, which just didn't seem worth it.

Still, if you can find a good deal on it, it looked like a very solid set.

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

SkaWes posted:

i have seen some hate for Sony in here, but I was at my cousins house last night and he had one of the SXRD's and WOW it looked pretty loving good. I don't remember what size it was, but I know it [NOTE: I AM TOO STUPID TO SPELL THE WORD "DEFINITELY" CORRECTLY] wasn't the largest size they make for that model. However the picture looked pretty loving excellent, anyone else have any experience with these?

They're by far the best rear projection set, but that's still like having the best form of cancer. If the lack of viewing angle, depth, shimmering screen, etc. doesn't bother you, then they're good sets from a price/image size standpoint.

Donkey Kunt
Mar 19, 2006

I'm a cat.
Anyone with plasma can answer this? My father bought a 3LCD Sony rear-projector recently, and it's already crapping out. Along with some blacks and motion issues, my father is going to exchange it. He doesn't want to pay for a new bulb when it burns out (he just didn't believe me about that until after he bought it), and so he's going to pick up a flat panel such as a plasma or LCD.

I'm suggesting to him to go for a plasma, but since I don't know much about plasmas, I'm going to need to ask some questions.

1) How is the side-viewing of plasmas? Since he's in the kitchen a lot (neighboring room), he usually looks at the TV from the side. He didn't like this with the rear-projector, so this is important.

2) The room it will be in will have sun come in every so often. Since plasmas have glare issues, what can be done to fix that? Are the anti-glare protection on some models an improvement? How does it work?

3) I was suggesting to him to purchase a Panasonic plasma since it seems to be the consensus on this thread that it goes Pioneer, Panasonic, Samsung for plasmas. Since Pioneer would be out of his price range, I suggested Panasonic. For whatever reason he doesn't like that brand. He also doesn't like Samsung because the CRT TVs he had from them were usually pretty bad in comparison to other brands, so he doesn't want to do that with another TV from them. Is there any plasma brand that's just as good? Is there any reviews explaining the qualities of Panasonic plasmas over another brand?

SkaWes posted:

I really like the set. A friend of mine has the 50" model from 2006, and it's really nice. The TV is in a pretty square room, so it is just viewing from the front and do not need to worry about the poor side view it has.

Of 2006 TVs, it was overall my favorite. I like rear-projection sets, minus LCD projections, so I have a bit of a bias towards them in preference. However, the only drawback I feel with it is that eventually you do have to change the bulb. That's why I'm really looking forward to seeing how the new LED DLP from Samsung turns out. But seriously, it's a nice TV if you can find it cheap. Since it has been out for almost a year, I'm sure you can find it on sale at places. Otherwise, I think the market retail price is around the same as what the new LED DLPs are.

drat, I want to try out the new DLPs, but my friend's store hasn't received any yet :(

edit:

.Nathan. posted:

They're by far the best rear projection set, but that's still like having the best form of cancer. If the lack of viewing angle, depth, shimmering screen, etc. doesn't bother you, then they're good sets from a price/image size standpoint.

What do you mean by shimmering screen?

CORN NOG
Sep 25, 2003

Moo Moo Bells posted:

Is there any plasma brand that's just as good? Is there any reviews explaining the qualities of Panasonic plasmas over another brand?

LG's new plasmas are pretty solid; give those a look.

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Moo Moo Bells posted:

What do you mean by shimmering screen?

Well with plasmas it's pretty much you->picture. With rear projection sets it's you->screen material->picture. The screen material itself completely ruins the viewing for me. Especially on light content, it shows up as just a shimmery, sparking sheen.

And tell your dad to get a Panasonic plasma. His reason is probably stupid, and he was clearly incorrect in his first TV purchase. If he doesn't want to make that mistake again, then just have him get a nice 50" Panasonic plasma for around $2k. Grab some reviews from https://www.cnet.com . They've reviewed the 75u and 77u series and liked them both. He can also get the soon-to-be-discontinued Pioneer PDP-5070HD 50" plasma for around the same price as the Panasonics. Plasmas' side viewing angle is absolutely unmatched, and they all have coatings on the screen to help with reflections.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
The two Frys in Sacramento are having huge sales today to celebrate the grand opening of a new store, including a $1299 price on the 50 inch Panasonic TH-50PX60U.

http://tinyurl.com/389fw9

Yes it's last year's model, yes it's not 1080p, but I just bought a house with a much bigger living room and my 42 inch HP plasma is seeming too small. The way the high-end 1080p plasma and lcd prices are running, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford one anytime soon.

This is a toughie.

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

coronaball posted:

Yes it's last year's model, yes it's not 1080p, but I just bought a house with a much bigger living room and my 42 inch HP plasma is seeming too small. The way the high-end 1080p plasma and lcd prices are running, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford one anytime soon.

This is a toughie.

Get it. Worst case scenario you can just sell it to someone in your area and make a couple bucks. Also keep in mind that Panasonic's new TH-50pz700u 1080p plasma should street in the mid-$2000s. Compared to Pioneers $8k+ 50" 1080p set last year that's a hell of a price. The more this 1080p plasma vs. LCD competition continues, the more ridiculously low prices we're going to be seeing. I would be shocked if nice 50" 1080p plasmas and LCDs couldn't be had for <$1500 a year from now.

nonick
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Is it normal that the upper corners of my new Philips 42pf7641, when the image is totally black, are a bit more gray than black?

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

nonick posted:

Is it normal that the upper corners of my new Philips 42pf7641, when the image is totally black, are a bit more gray than black?

LCD? Sometimes LCDs can have uneven backlighting since they are technically rear projection sets. Most high end LCDs have gotten better with this, but even expensive Sonys and Samsungs occasionally suffer from uneven lighting. You could try exchanging it for another, but it will probably be there as well. Learning to ignore it might be your best bet.

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.
Ok...So I have chance to buy an LG 37LC2D for $899.99

I was really hoping to save some more cash and get something 1080p, but I think I'll wait for the holiday season if do end up getting this. What are the overall opinions when it comes to LG in general, and does anyone have one of these sets?

For my size living room, I think it fits perfectly.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

.Nathan. posted:

Can you expand on the shimmering screen? I didn't notice this on my cousins TV, but I wasn't exactly there for an extended amount of time. Also what is the viewing angle on these sets? I was looking at it straight on and didn't thing to see how it looked at an angle.

.Nathan.
Jun 29, 2004

by Fistgrrl

SkaWes posted:

Can you expand on the shimmering screen? I didn't notice this on my cousins TV, but I wasn't exactly there for an extended amount of time. Also what is the viewing angle on these sets? I was looking at it straight on and didn't thing to see how it looked at an angle.

Not much more to expand on. Just go to a store and look at the rear projection sets and compare them to plasmas and LCDs. The shimmering's especially noticeable with a lit room and light content displayed on the screen. The viewing angle is miniscule. Just moving my head up or down 10" changes the picture from overly-bright to incredibly dim. It's ridiculous.

pickitup13
Dec 16, 2005

fuckingtest posted:

I was really hoping to save some more cash and get something 1080p, but I think I'll wait for the holiday season if do end up getting this. What are the overall opinions when it comes to LG in general, and does anyone have one of these sets?

I'd also really like to know the answer to your question because I'm deciding between the LG that you mentioned, the 37" Sharp LC37D43U , and the Panasonic 37" TH-37PX60U plasma

pickitup13 fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Apr 21, 2007

samurai slowdown
Jun 11, 2006

POWER UP

fuckingtest posted:

That's $500 less than what most places are selling it for. The black levels aren't as good as some of the more expensive LCDs (It was sandwiched between two higher end 40" Samsungs so it was pretty noticeable.) but it isn't a bad set. It has a decent array of HD inputs and stable build quality. 1080p is pointless until you get close to the 50" size range so you probably shouldn't worry about that. If you were paying full price I'd tell you to take a look at some of the other sets on the market but for $900 that is one hell of a bargain.

SkaWes posted:

The SXRD's anti-glare coating isn't harsh enough to cause "shimmering". In fact, I haven't seen silk screen effect harsh enough to shimmer since JVC's 2005 D-ILA sets. At worst you'll notice a slight grainyness in bright solid colored areas on any of the current microdiplays. (DLP, D-ILA/SXRD, rear projection LCD)

jfff
Oct 27, 2003
indeed
Looked through the thread and didn't see any decisive info about the Aquos by Sharp. Somebody asked about differences between the 42" Sharp 62U and the upper level 92U's, can anyone offer input? I primarily use consumerreports to research TV and appliance purchases and it gave the 42" Aquos a shining rating. Anyone have a Sharp and have feedback?

[panic]
Aug 16, 2000

bounce bounce bounce
OK, so this thread is kind of just thinking out loud, but I would of course appreciate any feedback.

Back Story (skip if you want):
Last year I bought a Sony KD-34XS955 CRT, which had an absolutely beautiful picture (had being the key word in this sentence). Unfortunately, *something* happened and it wouldn't turn on anymore. I sent it to a repair shop for fixing, and when it finally got back to my house, it worked for all of a day before it blew again. Not to mention they completely hosed up the cabinet during delivery. So I cut a deal with them to refund all of my costs (including delivery), and we'd call it even. I'm cutting my losses with this thing; I have a feeling that whatever is making it not work is going to be very pricey to repair. I'm tired of dealing with it, I'm just going to get something new and start from scratch, and chalk the last purchase up to dumbass-ness (bought open box from BB w/out service plan).

The Important Stuff:
I'm buying a new HDTV (obviously, or I wouldn't be here). Here are my influencing factors:
  • Main uses for the TV will be receiving satellite signal and watching DVDs. SD picture quality is very important; my girlfriend is addicted to Food Network which isn't around in HDTV yet, and I can't stand to look at a lovely picture on a brand new TV. My satellite box will convert to any native resolution.
  • Price isn't a concern, though of course I'd love to find that magical "sweet spot".
  • My viewing distance is 8', though because I often move for my job, that could potentially increase. I think that something in the 37"-42" range is fine, given my old set was 34" and I had no problem with the size.
  • My room has a highly variable amount of ambient light.
Purchase Options:
I have more or less decided on a plasma, but I'm open to other formats. So far, some possible options are:

Pioneer PDP-4270HD
Samsung HP-T4254
Panasonic 42PX60U

Questions:
1. Are there any models I'm missing that might better fit my needs? If not, which out of those listed would be the best bet?
2. Is 42" big enough, or do I need more with a 8-10 ft viewing distance?
3. Is plasma the right choice, or should I be doing more research into LCDs or other formats?

Right now I'm leaning towards the Panasonic, though I suppose I should wait and see what happens with Pioneer in a few weeks. Of course, right now I'm using an old 27" 4:3 Sharp CRT that doesn't even have a flat screen, so the sooner I can make this purchase the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit: gently caress, CC doesn't appear to have the 42PX60U any longer, they only have the 75U, which is $250 more expensive. I can't find anything that says the 75U is better than the 60U. Am I missing something?

edit #2: OK, so the only 2 differences are that the 75U has an anti-glare glass (which actually might be important for me due to my ambient light situation), and a new black color instead of the gray. CC is running a $150 web coupon, which brings the price to $1369.99, which is only $70 more than the 60U. I think I'm going to buy it, any reason why I shouldn't pull the trigger?

[panic] fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Apr 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

SkaWes posted:

i have seen some hate for Sony in here

Everything Sony makes sucks, except for televisions. Their televisions are still top of the line.

[panic posted:

]any reason why I shouldn't pull the trigger?

Buy it.

• Locked thread