Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revenant.Eagle
Oct 4, 2005

I know you think you thought you knew what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you understood what you thought I meant.

orinth posted:

Stupid brazilian chick on a moped

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=156_1176033818

I love the 'beep' as she flies off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saukkis
May 16, 2003

Unless I'm on the inside curve pointing straight at oncoming traffic the high beams stay on and I laugh at your puny protest flashes.
I am Most Important Man. Most Important Man in the World.

obso posted:

These are random motorcycles my dad came across in Baghdad. How do they keep them so clean in the middle of a warzone and most of the strets are dirt?
Those horns probably tell something of the traffic culture in Baghdad.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

I don't know if this is staged or real but it's pretty funny. Bad Boy Brad gets a new bike.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

bung posted:

I don't know if this is staged or real but it's pretty funny. Bad Boy Brad gets a new bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmpePaenvjo

Unfortunately its part of that Domino's $9.99 on ebay ad campaign. Stupid Domino's.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

pr0zac posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmpePaenvjo

Unfortunately its part of that Domino's $9.99 on ebay ad campaign. Stupid Domino's.

drat if the first one wasn't funny though.

eternal mouthwash
Dec 5, 2006

orinth posted:

Stupid brazilian chick on a moped

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=156_1176033818

scooter =/= moped :eng101:

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
Found a pic of the R6 before she got track whored. Was a good looking bike.

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST
Drawing a motorcycle in mspaint. Hopefully not posted yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZNYnO2m560

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST
hahaha

found this looking at some random bands myspace

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

TreFitty
Jan 18, 2003

open24hours posted:

what? Seriously, what?

iroc_dis
May 11, 2006

orinth posted:

hahaha

found this looking at some random bands myspace

That Corgi is awesome. The bike helmet is a nice touch as well.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

TreFitty posted:

what? Seriously, what?

What? It's just your ordinary everyday 24 cylinder bike.

open24hours fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Apr 19, 2007

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

iroc_dis posted:

That Corgi is awesome. The bike helmet is a nice touch as well.

Yeah the corgi needs a helmet as well.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ok, I'm not normally one to call bullshit, but theres no loving way these specs are anywhere near accurate.

quote:

12,000 - 15,000 cc. - approx. 750 - 1000 hp. - # of cylinders always modified per application (24+). - top speed unknown - 0 to 60 mph < 1 sec. - 1/4 mile N/A because limited track size does not give sufficient room for safe deceleration weight 1 ton +

750-1000hp? Maybe 750, on a cold day. Thats an ancient aircooled lump running carbs that a caveman would laugh at. I seriously doubt that puts out 1000hp.

0-60 in <1 sec? Hahaha, no way no how, not on those tires with that frame and that suspension.

mutt2jeff
Oct 2, 2004
The one, the only....

SqueekyD posted:

Winter? Psh, so what?

(note, pictures not of me)

Does anyone happen to know what tires those are? Rumor has it that Pirelli makes them, but I haven't been able to track down any information on them. Other Multistrada owners and I must know.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

24? That's a girls bike. Try 48 cylinders.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

J Greedy posted:

Doesn't that have a small 50 cc motor as the starter?

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Phat_Albert posted:

Ok, I'm not normally one to call bullshit, but theres no loving way these specs are anywhere near accurate.

750-1000hp? Maybe 750, on a cold day. Thats an ancient aircooled lump running carbs that a caveman would laugh at. I seriously doubt that puts out 1000hp.

0-60 in <1 sec? Hahaha, no way no how, not on those tires with that frame and that suspension.

Well yeah, those aren't the specs. It's just a mockup made for an advertisement.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Uthor posted:

Doesn't that have a small 50 cc motor as the starter?

75cc. That's right, the starter alone requires a motorcycle license.

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

J Greedy posted:

This is the one I was hoping to see, though the exhaust on the other one is hilarious . It's ripped straight from a bad anime.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

DILLIGAF
Nov 16, 2003

I don't know, I find it hard to take hipster/non-hipster advice from someone with a Brony avatar!

open24hours posted:

That is cool as hell... I would ride the hell out of that!

Gateoraade
Apr 22, 2006
The First Clencher
^^ All he needs is a fluffy pillow and he could take a quick nap!

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Easily the best paint scheme on a sportbike I've seen in a while. It looks completely stock:

buy in here:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/316415440.html

ail
Jul 8, 2003

by The Finn

n8r posted:

Easily the best paint scheme on a sportbike I've seen in a while. It looks completely stock:

buy in here:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/316415440.html

Then, get tonight's date here https://www.madisonpub.com/

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Holy poo poo this guy's Bonneville adventure power far exceeds my own.

EDIT: Also he has the same tank I'm getting. :whatup:

rope kid fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Apr 27, 2007

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

That bike looks like it would be pretty hot without all the gear on it. That tank bag is ridiculous, and is that a bag of water tied to the back?

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

open24hours posted:

That bike looks like it would be pretty hot without all the gear on it. That tank bag is ridiculous, and is that a bag of water tied to the back?

It's probably a semi-soft container. A lot ticker than a bag but more flexible than a hard-case or canteen. Honestly your best bet if you're just strapping it to poo poo like he has.

The spare tire is really cool and got a laugh out of me.

Are there any pictures of his instrument cluster, ropekid? I'd love to see it.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

My new wallpaper :swoon:

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good

rope kid posted:

Holy poo poo this guy's Bonneville adventure power far exceeds my own.

EDIT: Also he has the same tank I'm getting. :whatup:

That's hot, I love the rollchart and rallye computer he's got mounted above the headlight. I wonder what's up with the heat shield n the exhaust header?? Poor man's highway peg?

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Rider now with 100% more titanium!

mutt2jeff posted:

Does anyone happen to know what tires those are? Rumor has it that Pirelli makes them, but I haven't been able to track down any information on them. Other Multistrada owners and I must know.

I read the original article that came from. Those are cheng shin tires. I don't recall if he ran tubes or not.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Fart Car '97 posted:

The spare tire is really cool and got a laugh out of me.

Are there any pictures of his instrument cluster, ropekid? I'd love to see it.
He actually has two spare tires, one on each side.
Here's the link to his photo journal and also some more pics for the lazy.

EDIT: From what I read, his trip is Oslo to Dakar and back.

rope kid fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Apr 27, 2007

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Soda cans What the gently caress?

\/\/Haha. Dickhole\/\/

TheFonz fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Apr 27, 2007

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
^^^f u budday^^

rope kid posted:

Why does he have cans taped over his cans?

PlasticSun
Feb 12, 2002

Unnaturally Good
My guess is that his silencers are debaffled and the soda cans are make shift spark arrestors the cyclocomputer is awesome, cool setup. Bet it's a real bitch to pick up though.

Edit: His gas filled rear crash pillows are a bit scary, espically with the metal racks right next to them. I wonder how thick those containers are.

PlasticSun fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Apr 27, 2007

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You think your chromed out stretched out 'Busa with the fat rear tire is cool?

Whatever man, how you gunna keep all that torque on the ground without an extra wheel?

The baddest 'Busa around. Check out that chromed out sprocket on the rear tire that ain't even hooked up the the chain, that's how much speed it's got. That guy is so big, only a bike with 3 wheels would fit him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

J Greedy posted:

You think your chromed out stretched out 'Busa with the fat rear tire is cool?

Whatever man, how you gunna keep all that torque on the ground without an extra wheel?

The baddest 'Busa around. Check out that chromed out sprocket on the rear tire that ain't even hooked up the the chain, that's how much speed it's got. That guy is so big, only a bike with 3 wheels would fit him.

I posted that poo poo back in V1 of this thread and I still don't understand what those idiots were thinking making that bike. It's gotta have the turning radius of a semi.