Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

How hard is it to get data out of the file information meta?

I'd love a tool I could point at an image (or directory of images) and it would spit out a bbcode bulleted list of all the EXIF data attached to a photo. I think it might come in handy in the Creative Convention forum as well :)

There's a bunch of sample pics with EXIF embedded here to download - if you right-click them and look at Properties>Summary>Advanced tab (in XP) you can see all the stored data. They have different bits of info, some have stuff the others don't, but they all follow the EXIF schema*[PDF] where you can find all the codes and their meanings for the various tags.

Simple app:

Input:
Dir/photos/me.jpg, holiday.jpg, xmas.jpg

Output:
code:
[list][*][b]Image Name:[/b] me.jpg
[*][b]Camera Make:[/b] Canon
[*][b]Camera Model:[/b] EOS 400D
[*][b]Date/Time:[/b] 2007:06:30 15:05:01
[*][b]Exposure Time:[/b] 1/250
[*][b]F Number:[/b] 4.2

[i]and so on for all included EXIF data[/i]

[/list][list][*][b]Image Name:[/b] holiday.jpg

[/list]Complex app:

Input as above, but a checkbox for the ability to filter the output to only really useful info - Name, Date/Time, Camera Make/Model, EXIF Image Width, EXIF Image Height, Exposure time, F Number, ISO Speed, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Exposure Bias, Metering Mode, Flash, Lens.

Super extra bonus feature:

Look for the GPS IFD within the EXIF tag, if present pull out GPSLatitudeRef & GPSLongitudeRef, parse a Google Maps URL out of them, post it at the bottom of the bullet list.
code:
[list][*][url="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&ll=38.893237,-77.036304&t=h&z=15&om=1"][b]Location:[/b] The Monkey House[/url][/list]
*warning, if you read this document you will know more than you ever wanted to know about EXIF tags

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jun 30, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

kaniff posted:

Is it suitable, as is, or would you like it in a tray icon or something?

It's perfect as is... I've always been a CLI junkie, and this works great live, since I only have a keyboard hooked up then.

balistic
May 3, 2002

I have what I think is a pretty simple request.

I am tired of waiting for my external hard drives to spin up after a period of inactivity. I'm not concerned about the longevity of my disks, I just want to be able to browse them at a whim without waiting for that multi-second "whirrrrRRRRRRR click" cycle as they spin up.

Shouldn't it be possible to write a program that just copies a tiny file to the root directory of each user-specified drive once every <x> minutes and then deletes it, to keep the disks active?

Maybe it could even be done with a batch file.

MyDogIsBeano
Jun 21, 2005

by Lowtax

Sizzlechest posted:

Pretty much. Here's what you can do:

code:
@ECHO OFF
echo y| chkdsk c: /f > /nul:
echo y| chkdsk d: /f > /nul:
In the example above, it will run chkdsk for the C: drive and D:. Just add or delete lines for the other drives you want to run on reboot.

Note: this will only scan the harddrives. If you want chkdsk to attempt to FIX any errors it finds, use "/r" instead of "/f".
I wrote this

echo y| chkdsk c: /r > /nul:
echo y| chkdsk f: /r > /nul:
echo y| chkdsk m: /r > /nul:
echo y| chkdsk z: /r > /nul:

into a batch file and it stalls after the first two commands. I removed the @echo off so I could see where it was stalling.

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

MyDogIsBeano posted:

I wrote this

into a batch file and it stalls after the first two commands. I removed the @echo off so I could see where it was stalling.

If you are running this on startup, are you sure the m and z drives exist?

MyDogIsBeano
Jun 21, 2005

by Lowtax

Sizzlechest posted:

If you are running this on startup, are you sure the m and z drives exist?

Screenshot:

https://wi.somethingawful.com/5b/5b2712292b6cffd7303cf1a7d3095eac80f35c74.png

if you can't see it.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

NoneMoreNegative posted:

exif
I had a quick go, and this is very very basic: [url]snip[url] (Net 2.0)
I found all the ExifMetadata code somewhere and it still needs a lot of work.

Oben fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Jul 2, 2007

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Oben posted:

I had a quick go, and this is very very basic: http://www.jjdm.co.uk/files/exifinfo.zip (Net 2.0)
I found all the ExifMetadata code somewhere and it still needs a lot of work.
Well, holy crap :)

• Image Name: fujifilm-finepix40i.jpg
  • Date taken: 2000:08:04 18:22:57
  • Camera maker: FUJIFILM
  • Camera model: FinePix40i
  • F-stop: F/2
  • Exposure time:
  • Shutter Speed: 1/26
  • Metering mode: Multi-segment
  • Flash: Flash fired
  • X Resolution: 72
  • Y Resolution: 72
  • Image Width: 600
  • Image Height: 450
  • Image Name: fujifilm-mx1700.jpg
  • Date taken: 2000:09:02 14:30:10
  • Camera maker: FUJIFILM
  • Camera model: MX-1700ZOOM
  • F-stop: F/7
  • Exposure time:
  • Shutter Speed: 1/4A
  • Metering mode: Multi-segment
  • Flash: Flash did not fire
  • Image Width: 640
  • Image Height: 480
  • Image Name: kodak-dc210.jpg
  • Date taken: 2000:10:26 16:46:51
  • Camera maker: Eastman Kodak Company
  • Camera model: DC210 Zoom (V05.00)
  • F-stop: F/4
  • Exposure time: 1/30
  • Shutter Speed: 1/32
  • Metering mode: Center Weighted Average
  • Flash: Flash fired
  • X Resolution: 216
  • Y Resolution: 216
  • Image Name: sony-cybershot.jpg
  • Date taken: 2000:09:30 10:59:45
  • Camera maker: SONY
  • Camera model: CYBERSHOT
  • F-stop: F/4
  • Exposure time: 1/197
  • Shutter Speed:
  • Metering mode: Center Weighted Average
  • Flash: Flash did not fire

I think you can probably do away with the X and Y resolution fields, doesn't look like they hold anything important.

I think if you change Form1 to something like EXIF2Forums, hide any fields that are empty, and stick a [sub}{/sub] tag around each list to keep the length down, it'll be good to go!

That's fantastic work, McGruff :cool:

<edit> If you want to add this in to the program, do so: Camera icon bundle 16x 32x 64x 128x

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 1, 2007

.Boo.
Feb 26, 2007
^_^
This is probably the most odd request ever, but how can i delete every other line in a word document?
I have a lot of .docs that are very long (200 pages) that are manually double spaced. I need something that will basically do 'down arrow, delete, downarrow, delete' to eliminate the un-needed space from these documents.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

NoneMoreNegative posted:

<edit> If you want to add this in to the program, do so: Camera icon bundle 16x 32x 64x 128x
That triples the filesize :v:
Here's what I've got so far: http://www.jjdm.co.uk/files/EXIF4Forums.zip

ThatSlacker
May 25, 2004

Paul MaudDib posted:

One of my big pet peeves is that all the programs in the startup folder try to start at the same time. They usually end up slowing each other down to the point where a system is unusable for the first few minutes. I'd like a program that would keep track of the shortcuts, and launch them at a particular time, so that their launch is staggered over an adjustable period of time.

A windows application that does the following:
1. Starts at system startup (startup folder is just fine here)
2. Finds any shortcuts to applications that will start at startup
3. Moves them into a folder and creates an entry in the INI file, possibly throwing up a window to ask you for the length of that time for the shortcut
4. Maintains an INI of shortcuts, which you can use a miniature interface to set a time in seconds. This might best be done in an external program so it doesn't quit with the rest of the program.
5. It runs a countup timer, when it reaches a shortcut's particular time, it will launch that shortcut
6. After it finishes the last task, it exits itself.

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Request:1181950095
Something like this?

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/startdelay.html

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Oben posted:

That triples the filesize :v:
Here's what I've got so far: http://www.jjdm.co.uk/files/EXIF4Forums.zip
heavyweight graphics :o:

I think Focal Length and Exposure Compensation are the last two important bits of meta that most all files seem to save out. Stick them in and call it V.1 :)

<edit> Looking at this file with EXIF4Forums gives the F-Number as 2, but it's 2.6 looking at windows properties; is the decimal being rounded off? It happens on other shots I have taken with a decimal'd f-stop.

Also, I think every individual photo list needs a sublist tag open and close, so it's easier to paste waffleimage image links before each list, rather than them going into one long list.

<edit edit> :cool: Tried the first version, drag/drop was far too much to ask, I thought... You must've read my mind.

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 2, 2007

Boy Juice
Oct 24, 2003

.Boo. posted:

This is probably the most odd request ever, but how can i delete every other line in a word document?
I have a lot of .docs that are very long (200 pages) that are manually double spaced. I need something that will basically do 'down arrow, delete, downarrow, delete' to eliminate the un-needed space from these documents.

In Word 2007 (probably older versions as well), go to the replace tool. Replace ^p^p with ^p.

Boy Juice fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jul 2, 2007

MyDogIsBeano
Jun 21, 2005

by Lowtax

Boy Juice posted:

In Word 2007 (probably older versions as well), go to the replace tool. Replace ^p^p with ^p.

If you are on a Mac, TextWrangler(free) can do this sort of thing too. (I don't know if it can open .doc files but you can save the file as .rtf and then do it.)

http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/

Sizzlechest
May 7, 2007

MyDogIsBeano posted:

I wrote this

Okay, then try this:
code:
@ECHO OFF
chkntfs /d
chkntfs /c c: f: m: z:
It should set the drives to be checked on the next bootup. Technically, you shouldn't need the last line since the /d switch is supposed to check all volumes anyway.

Miracle Dog
Jan 22, 2005
wild
I have a request for a program that takes a list of .wav files, and inserts a "text to speech" computer generated voice reading out the filename at the start of each .wav file.

I don't have a screen on my MP3 player and this would help a lot.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I think Focal Length and Exposure Compensation are the last two important bits of meta that most all files seem to save out. Stick them in and call it V.1 :)
Added those, and fixed f/stop plus a few other bits. Shutter speed has been removed since it's all wrong.
http://www.jjdm.co.uk/files/Exif4Forums.zip

Oben fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jul 5, 2007

genki
Nov 12, 2003

Oben posted:

Added those, and fixed f/stop plus a few other bits. Shutter speed has been removed since it's all wrong.
http://www.jjdm.co.uk/files/EXIF4Forums.zip
Don't forget to put this stuff on the wiki... :v:

mocker
Nov 27, 2002
Requesting a program that will make a computer with a wifi card be able to read Zune song information transmitted be tracked via scrobble/last.fm. I'm pretty sure the Zune will automatically broadcast what track you are listening to other zunesters. Wireless scrobbling!

Xenomorph
Jun 13, 2001

balistic posted:

I have what I think is a pretty simple request.

I am tired of waiting for my external hard drives to spin up after a period of inactivity. I'm not concerned about the longevity of my disks, I just want to be able to browse them at a whim without waiting for that multi-second "whirrrrRRRRRRR click" cycle as they spin up.

Shouldn't it be possible to write a program that just copies a tiny file to the root directory of each user-specified drive once every <x> minutes and then deletes it, to keep the disks active?

Maybe it could even be done with a batch file.

wait, what?

something on your computer is *telling* the drives to spin down.

so you want a program to write to the drive over and over to counter-act the other program that would be telling them to shut down?

isnt there something you could check to see your system defaulted to "Shut down this device to save power" or "turn off after XX minutes of inactivity"

we have some systems at work that become inaccessible over the network after so many minutes, which made update scans and audits impossible.

the solution was just to into Device Manager and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" for the network adapter.

besides the LAN device, there are similar options for the USB on my system, and power management lets me select "Never" as a shut down period for hard drives.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Xenomorph posted:

besides the LAN device, there are similar options for the USB on my system, and power management lets me select "Never" as a shut down period for hard drives.

This, go into Control Panel>Power Options, there's a drop-down menu labeled 'Turn off harddisks'. The last option is 'Never', this is a much better option than making your harddrive write constantly.

bob_dole_nz
Jan 15, 2004
hey guys.

In the name of winning a years supply of free coffee, I request an app for all nz goons to capitalise on.

[url=https://ssl.ebits.co.nz/Laffare/Competition/CompDetail.aspx?ID=952[here][/url] is a form to fill for entry into a competition.

These are the conditions.

ompetition Terms & Conditions BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE >

1. You must be a New Zealand resident to enter
2. Only one entry per email address
3. Entries must be received by midnight of the day the competition closes
4. The competition will be drawn the day after the closing date
5. The winner will be notified within one working day of the prize draw
6. If the winner does not respond within four working days the prize will be re-drawn
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
8. Caffe L’affare reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate this competition without notice at any time
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash
10. Caffe L’affare shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any competition
11. Caffe L'affare staff and family of Caffe L'affare staff are not eligible to enter
12. By entering, you consent to receive Caffe L’affare updates
13. By entering, you consent to having your name published if you win the competition
14. By entering, you accept these terms and conditions

Note the bold.

Now, I figure then, I am allowed to enter as many times as I can, provided I use a different email address each time.

I need an app that when run, uses something like trashmail.net to fabricate ten to twenty thousand email addresses, and enters each one into the draw, using the name specified in the App.

The easiest way I can see to do this is to have it generate a random email address, enter this into the form along with predefined responses for the other fields, and a function to allow for reiteration x number of times.

This comes from an old Val Kilmer movie geeks, where a guy in a basement enters a competition to the point of excess, ensuring he wins over half the prizes, as the competition does not state limited to one entry per person.

Have at it guys. May an NZ goon win a years free coffee.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Oben posted:

http://www.jjdm.co.uk/files/Exif4Forums.zip

genki posted:

Don't forget to put this stuff on the wiki... :v:
Agreed - wiki it up, and the last thing the app needs is a last item under the sub lists:

Extracted by EXIF4Forums Vx.x

:cool:

Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE
I would like a tiny app for something very simple (I think). All I want is something that can sit in my taskbar in Vista and I can click it to lock/unlock all keyboard input. My cat loves sleeping on my laptop, but very often he has shutdown my computer or killed the DVD I was watching by doing this. If the keyboard input was sent to null or locked down it would resolve this issue.

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Request:1183734720

Trapdoor
Jun 7, 2005
The one and only.
If you're watching a fullscreen dvd, how would you disable it? Do you not want the mouse to be locked?

effort
Oct 24, 2006

by Lowtax

bob_dole_nz posted:

hey guys.

In the name of winning a years supply of free coffee, I request an app for all nz goons to capitalise on.

Not to endorse fraud but have you tried using the username+foo@domain.tld trick? Just change foo for a new email address that still goes to username@domain.tld.

Verno5x
Aug 23, 2003

CRAFT OR DIE

Trapdoor posted:

If you're watching a fullscreen dvd, how would you disable it? Do you not want the mouse to be locked?

I want the mouse to be active and just the keyboard disabled. That way I can just click on something to re-enable the keyboard. Or even, disable/enable the keyboard if the back button and left button are clicked at the same time, or anything like that.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

In relation to the status board that a few people helped me on a while ago (not sure if theres a wiki entry). is it possible to from MS Access, make something that I can run the entire form on a computer without Access? an .exe or something similar?

zeus juice
Mar 22, 2007
my name rhymes
Hey, I'd like to solve one of my problems with my sound card through the miracle of a tiny custom app!

Here's what I want it to do:
-Output "blank" sound forever. I don't want a hiss or anything like that, but I just want my sound card's output to be constantly on.

-Run completely in the background (just as a process), or at the very least run in the tray. I want to forget that it's there.

-Have an obvious name. I have some process running in the background called xxtxsdw.exe or whatever, I'll probably end up stopping it a few months down the road in paranoia. Please just make the executable an obvious name, like "sound.exe" or "sndout.exe".

This is to solve a problem with optical audio. The problem is that there is no signal sent when there is no audio, so there is about a half-second delay when it clicks on when audio is sent, with the result that I miss the first half-second of audio on any sound.

I'm running Vista x64, if that matters for how you want to code this. Thanks a bunch!

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Request:1184000208

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

Verno5x posted:

I would like a tiny app for something very simple (I think). All I want is something that can sit in my taskbar in Vista and I can click it to lock/unlock all keyboard input. My cat loves sleeping on my laptop, but very often he has shutdown my computer or killed the DVD I was watching by doing this. If the keyboard input was sent to null or locked down it would resolve this issue.

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Request:1183734720
This was not simple. http://www.jmsoftware.co.uk/files/KeyboardBlocker.zip, (.Net 2.0).

Since I'm here, Exif4Forums v1.1:
http://www.jmsoftware.co.uk/files/Exif4Forums.zip
Added ISO speed, Max aperture value and made photo information persistent in memory

Oben fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Oct 26, 2007

GOLDMAN SACHS PARTY
Sep 2, 2004

by Fistgrrl
How about a simple stress tester? Set CPU usage (% of total), memory usage (either % of total or amount in MB), and time limit and just hit "Go".

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Request:1184005490

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

Cool Matty posted:

I have a funky request. I don't know if this qualifies for "tiny" but hell it's worth a shot:

Premise: a system tray shoutcast audio player.

Possible features (besides playing a stream):

1. Popups with current song/artist info
2. "Global Hotkeys"-like feature (Just for Play/Stop)
3. Ability to play/stop by clicking the task icon.
4. Any settings (stream URL, buffer, popups on/off) on a right click menu

Probably a bit more work than you all are interested in, but I'm really just looking for a simple no-frills replacement for Winamp on shoutcast stream playing.

If you're still interested, I've got around to posting my tray media player on SourceForge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/traymediaplay/

Worth noting that it has a few problems, and I'm not sure if the ShoutCast support even works anymore (I didn't change it, it just seemed to break). Also if you pause it it'll eventually consume all your RAM and crash, so that needs fixed.

If anyone has the notion to tweak it, beware. It was written 5 years ago with no particular intention of supporting ShoutCast or indeed CDs and the primary motivation was "I hate WinAMP".

BizzyLimpkits
May 20, 2001

Who's that coming down the track...

zeus juice posted:

Hey, I'd like to solve one of my problems with my sound card through the miracle of a tiny custom app!

Here's what I want it to do:
-Output "blank" sound forever. I don't want a hiss or anything like that, but I just want my sound card's output to be constantly on.

-Run completely in the background (just as a process), or at the very least run in the tray. I want to forget that it's there.

-Have an obvious name. I have some process running in the background called xxtxsdw.exe or whatever, I'll probably end up stopping it a few months down the road in paranoia. Please just make the executable an obvious name, like "sound.exe" or "sndout.exe".

This is to solve a problem with optical audio. The problem is that there is no signal sent when there is no audio, so there is about a half-second delay when it clicks on when audio is sent, with the result that I miss the first half-second of audio on any sound.

I'm running Vista x64, if that matters for how you want to code this. Thanks a bunch!

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Request:1184000208

This plays a blank sound forever, however I don't have optical audio so I can't really test it. Let me know how it works!

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Blank_Sound

zeus juice
Mar 22, 2007
my name rhymes

BizzyLimpkits posted:

This plays a blank sound forever, however I don't have optical audio so I can't really test it. Let me know how it works!

http://www.tinyappz.com/wiki/Blank_Sound

Hey, this is pretty cool. The only problem is that this sound isn't truly blank...there's static and some artifacts. I can provide a blank .wav file if need be, but it definitely looks like it will solve my problem. Thanks for the quick turn-around!

edit: I've used your program to satisfy my needs! I just turned the volume of that program down to 0 in my Windows Vista volume mixer (it has individual sliders for each program), and it remembers it even on exit. If you go back in and make the program with a silent track, though...you could be helping tons of people. An easy way to get a silent .wav file is to open Audacity, go to the Generate menu and select Silence..., and then put in the length of time you want for a silent .wav file. Then just go to File>Export as WAV, and you're done!

Thanks a bunch, BizzyLimpkits!

edit2: Fantastic! Thanks again.

zeus juice fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jul 10, 2007

BizzyLimpkits
May 20, 2001

Who's that coming down the track...

zeus juice posted:

Hey, this is pretty cool. The only problem is that this sound isn't truly blank...there's static and some artifacts. I can provide a blank .wav file if need be, but it definitely looks like it will solve my problem. Thanks for the quick turn-around!

Crap, shoulda turned my speakers up a bit higher I guess.

[edit]
OK, should be a new version up, try again :)

BizzyLimpkits fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 10, 2007

Phuzion
Jun 30, 2006

LAN Parties 4 Lyfe!
I'd like a Tiny App that will go through the data for uTorrent 1.6.1 and remove any instances of the domain oink.me.uk, but not oink.cd. Also, if it is possible to change the oink.me.uk to oink.cd, that would be great.

This is due to OiNK's recent domain name change. I snatched all of my torrents with the snatches page and DownThemAll (Firefox extension), and some have both, some have oink.me.uk and some have just oink.cd.

RedDragon
Jul 22, 2005

I'm not gay or anything... but 10 bucks is 10 bucks.
If someone can write me a program in C# or C++ along with the source code that is similar to this one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/42053881/Stopwatch.exe.html

Which was made in java, i would greatly appriciate it.

PM me any questions.

Trinitrotoluene
Dec 25, 2004

I would absolutely love a program that will search on a network share for a file and open the first one it comes across that matches a string search that I put in. The documents are uniquely named you see. Bonus points if I can do this for multiple files at once.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Phuzion posted:

I'd like a Tiny App that will go through the data for uTorrent 1.6.1 and remove any instances of the domain oink.me.uk, but not oink.cd. Also, if it is possible to change the oink.me.uk to oink.cd, that would be great.

This is due to OiNK's recent domain name change. I snatched all of my torrents with the snatches page and DownThemAll (Firefox extension), and some have both, some have oink.me.uk and some have just oink.cd.
Just add these lines to your system32\drivers\etc\hosts file and the me.uk torrents will work fine:

85.17.40.69 tracker.oink.me.uk
85.17.40.71 oink.me.uk

edit: lazy option :cool: http://oink.cd/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=89668

Dicky B fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jul 10, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanadium
Jan 8, 2005

RedDragon posted:

If someone can write me a program in C# or C++ along with the source code that is similar to this one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/42053881/Stopwatch.exe.html

Which was made in java, i would greatly appriciate it.

PM me any questions.

"You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?
Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 201 minutes)"

Can you just tell what it does? I doubt many are willing to execute random .exe files to find out.

• Locked thread