Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Ok, This is one I've always wondered about.

Manga/Anime style
Genre - Sci-Fi

I remember almost nothing about it because I was very young, but there was one scene that made me bawl my eyes out turn off the TV.

There were some people trying to escape a planet and get back to a space ship. The man, who I assume was the main character was running but the planet was making him turn to stone. He runs and runs and NEARLY makes it. But he ends up a statue.

Cue traumatised 6 year old running to parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

There was one semi-recently where a serial killer was keeping women's bodies chained up at the bottom of a lake. He'd SCUBA down and have tea parties and dance with them or whatever.

Then, someone discovers this, so a team of too-young professionals builds a FAKE DEAD WOMAN and puts a camera in her eye, then plants it at his body farm. He discovers the fake, but they can't identify him because of the SCUBA gear.

What the gently caress was this film?

Killfast37
May 7, 2007

moths posted:

There was one semi-recently where a serial killer was keeping women's bodies chained up at the bottom of a lake. He'd SCUBA down and have tea parties and dance with them or whatever.

Then, someone discovers this, so a team of too-young professionals builds a FAKE DEAD WOMAN and puts a camera in her eye, then plants it at his body farm. He discovers the fake, but they can't identify him because of the SCUBA gear.

What the gently caress was this film?
I believe it is Cabin By The Lake

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199389/plotsummary

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

frozenpeas posted:

Manga/Anime style
Genre - Sci-Fi

I remember almost nothing about it because I was very young, but there was one scene that made me bawl my eyes out turn off the TV.

There were some people trying to escape a planet and get back to a space ship. The man, who I assume was the main character was running but the planet was making him turn to stone. He runs and runs and NEARLY makes it. But he ends up a statue.

Cue traumatised 6 year old running to parents.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Light Years, which isn't anime because it was French, but you were a kid at the time.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0095525/

a friendly penguin
Feb 1, 2007

trolling for fish

There was a movie that I was trying to reference and I cannot think of the name even a little bit.

It was made in like the 70's or 80's. It centered around this patient of a mental ward who didn't really live in the ward, he lived in an underground secret hideout in the local park where he's stealing electricity and phone service from underground wires. There's a scene where he's doing word associations with one of the doctors in front of a class and he makes the doctor look like a fool. He falls in love with one of the orderlies and takes her to his hideout. He has a terrible relationship with his parents. The guy and the girl get married and then his stealing city power gets him located by the police.

The guy's name is in the title of the movie. It may start with "ree" but no guarantees. Please help!!!

Van Diesel
Jul 6, 2007
I saw this one when I was about 3 on TV, so maybe 1990. I don't recall much, but it was some action/adventure flick about these guys trying to find something (vague, yeah, but it's all I remember). Anyway, the scene I remember was when the explorers are in this tomb and they found a skeleton they kept calling "the Queen of the Vampires". One of the guys put a beating heart into the skeleton's chest as the others examine it. Then, the skeleton turns into a woman and begins killing all the men one by one. Some of them try to escape by climbing up a rope out of the tomb, but to no avail.

That's when I ran to turn off the TV and began crying. I don't remember why I was watching it in the first place.

Well, thanks to any info you guys may have.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Van Diesel posted:

I saw this one when I was about 3 on TV, so maybe 1990. I don't recall much, but it was some action/adventure flick about these guys trying to find something (vague, yeah, but it's all I remember). Anyway, the scene I remember was when the explorers are in this tomb and they found a skeleton they kept calling "the Queen of the Vampires". One of the guys put a beating heart into the skeleton's chest as the others examine it. Then, the skeleton turns into a woman and begins killing all the men one by one. Some of them try to escape by climbing up a rope out of the tomb, but to no avail.
That's the opening to Bordello of Blood, but it came out in 1996. Here's the description from Wikipedia:

quote:

The movie opens with a midget & his associates exploring a forest, until they find a cave. In the cave is a coffin with the skeleton of Lilith, the mother of all vampires. The midget takes a box out of his pocket. The box contains the 4 sections of Lilith's heart. He puts it in her body & she rapidly begins reanimating. She rips the hearts out of the associates & goes for the midget. The midget pulls out the key from Demon Knight, which is the only thing that keeps her in line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordello_of_Blood

XCPuff
Nov 26, 2005

FEAR THIS MAN
I got one.

When I was little, and I mean real little, I remember watching a movie that scared the absolute piss out of me. I don't remember anything about the movie except for how the monster/thing got to the planet.

Basically, this guy sets up a satellite (ya know the old huge ones) and this monster gets zapped into the satellite, into the tv, and walks out of the tv. Wherever this thing walk/slithers to it leaves this black gooey substance behind him. I also think it ate the dog or something along those lines.

I always think about this movie when someone talks about "the scariest movie they ever saw" and it bugs the hell out of me.

Any help would do.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
I can't imagine anyone calling it the scariest movie they ever saw, but the plot sounds exactly like Terrorvision.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0092074/
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rzkRxwQeO3I

XCPuff
Nov 26, 2005

FEAR THIS MAN

Ape Agitator posted:

I can't imagine anyone calling it the scariest movie they ever saw, but the plot sounds exactly like Terrorvision.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0092074/
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rzkRxwQeO3I

Yes! That has to be it, thankyou very much.

Also, I think I was maybe 3 or 4. It was the scariest movie I had ever seen.

essaywhutman
Dec 13, 2002

by Ozma
A teacher and her group of students go on a camping trip in a fairly remote wilderness cavy region. They are kidnapped for some reason by a gang of men. In order to escape the men the teacher and the students create a bunch of boobie traps, one involving the famous tiger spike pit, which one of the kidnappers falls into in what I remember to be a somewhat gory sequence. I would say that I saw this movie a little more than 20 years ago, but for some reason believe it was a tape rental, or maybe hbo.

Van Diesel
Jul 6, 2007

Action Jacktion posted:

That's the opening to Bordello of Blood, but it came out in 1996.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bordello_of_Blood

Awesome, you're right. Thanks a lot, man.

It seems we have been reliving a lot of childhood memories here.

Dog Egg
Oct 4, 2004
Fuck This!
Ive been trying to remember the name of a film I saw a few years ago about a group of people stranded on a deserted ship.

There is a part in the film where one of the group gets killed, a few minutes later one of the phones in the ship rings, one of the group answer it & on the other end of the line is the guy who just got killed.

I really enjoyed the film & was convinced it was called Ghost Ship, so I bought it but it isnt the same film.

Does anyone have any ideas what it is! sorry for the lack of detail but I really cant remember much more about it other than the phone incident.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?

Dog Egg posted:

Ive been trying to remember the name of a film I saw a few years ago about a group of people stranded on a deserted ship.

There is a part in the film where one of the group gets killed, a few minutes later one of the phones in the ship rings, one of the group answer it & on the other end of the line is the guy who just got killed.

I really enjoyed the film & was convinced it was called Ghost Ship, so I bought it but it isnt the same film.

Does anyone have any ideas what it is! sorry for the lack of detail but I really cant remember much more about it other than the phone incident.

There is another horror movie called Death Ship made in 1980. I never saw it and heard it sucks.

Mastodon Rickles
Aug 24, 2007
I saw a movie on the space channel a couple of years ago about a scientist who made a giant rat. It never showed the rat because whenever it attacked it was a POV shot. There was a dream sequence where the scientist was having sex with a lady and started growing and then it cut to him like 12 feet tall still having sex with the woman, who screamed. At first they sent an exterminator after the rat in a sewer, and also it attacked some guy in a leather jacket.

I am trying to remember it because it is probably the worst movie I have ever seen.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?

Mastodon Rickles posted:

I saw a movie on the space channel a couple of years ago about a scientist who made a giant rat. It never showed the rat because whenever it attacked it was a POV shot. There was a dream sequence where the scientist was having sex with a lady and started growing and then it cut to him like 12 feet tall still having sex with the woman, who screamed. At first they sent an exterminator after the rat in a sewer, and also it attacked some guy in a leather jacket.

I am trying to remember it because it is probably the worst movie I have ever seen.

This is probably totally wrong but it does sound a lot like Gnaw: Food Of The Gods II. It's been years since I've seen it but it did involve scientists, giants rats and sewers.
I also recall a swimming pool scene where the rats attack. I think most the movie plays out like one giant rat then you find out there are loads.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097371/
It was pretty drat bad from what I remember.

Slasherfan fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 25, 2007

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

essaywhutman posted:

A teacher and her group of students go on a camping trip in a fairly remote wilderness cavy region. They are kidnapped for some reason by a gang of men. In order to escape the men the teacher and the students create a bunch of boobie traps, one involving the famous tiger spike pit, which one of the kidnappers falls into in what I remember to be a somewhat gory sequence. I would say that I saw this movie a little more than 20 years ago, but for some reason believe it was a tape rental, or maybe hbo.

Popular in this thread, this is Fortress.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0091069/

Mastodon Rickles
Aug 24, 2007

Slasherfan posted:

This is probably totally wrong but it does sound a lot like Gnaw: Food Of The Gods II. It's been years since I've seen it but it did involve scientists, giants rats and sewers.
I also recall a swimming pool scene where the rats attack. I think most the movie plays out like one giant rat then you find out there are loads.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097371/
It was pretty drat bad from what I remember.

That is it, thanks a bunch. It is bad it's not even funny bad (except for the aforementioned dream sequence) and I watched for way too long waiting for it to be. The way it was filmed just made it very boring.

essaywhutman
Dec 13, 2002

by Ozma

Ape Agitator posted:

Popular in this thread, this is Fortress.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0091069/

Awesome, that would be it. Thanks!

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Very vauge. I saw this late at night, on TV (we never had any premium channels, so it could have been USA "Up All Night" or something. Late 80s, almost sure of it. Could be early 90s.

All I know for sure, is there is a house with a weird family, and a monster (I think from space because I remember a space helemt) in the house. I think maybe an astronaut is in the house fighting it. Or maybe aliens trying to kill it. I think it's a guy, and alien man who has come down and is fighting it. They were trying to find and kill it in the house, I think. I know in the end, the monster wins. They think they kill it, and it gets away. It struck me as odd because the monster never wins, and this time it did (as a child, this blew my mind). The last shot is people getting into the car to leave the house, and you see the monster in there with them or something like that.

Big fight at the end, they battle the monster in the kitchen, I am almost sure of it. Lots of goop, slime, or something.

It was campy. It had a "Amazon Women of the Avacado Forest" feel to it, very cheesy like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes". I loved these type of films as a kid. The monster wasn't 'scary', but more like a bug-eyed, and goofy monster. Like a Garbage Pail Kid card or something. I think it could disguise itself as other people. Maybe a women, or the owner of the house. It's a long shot, but it was such an odd film. Sorry, I remember about 10 seconds from it.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Killfast37 posted:

I believe it is Cabin By The Lake

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199389/plotsummary

Wow! That looks very much like it, I totally forgot about the weird writer angle!

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!

ZenMaster posted:

Very vauge. I saw this late at night, on TV (we never had any premium channels, so it could have been USA "Up All Night" or something. Late 80s, almost sure of it. Could be early 90s.

All I know for sure, is there is a house with a weird family, and a monster (I think from space because I remember a space helemt) in the house. I think maybe an astronaut is in the house fighting it. Or maybe aliens trying to kill it. I think it's a guy, and alien man who has come down and is fighting it. They were trying to find and kill it in the house, I think. I know in the end, the monster wins. They think they kill it, and it gets away. It struck me as odd because the monster never wins, and this time it did (as a child, this blew my mind). The last shot is people getting into the car to leave the house, and you see the monster in there with them or something like that.

Big fight at the end, they battle the monster in the kitchen, I am almost sure of it. Lots of goop, slime, or something.

It was campy. It had a "Amazon Women of the Avacado Forest" feel to it, very cheesy like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes". I loved these type of films as a kid. The monster wasn't 'scary', but more like a bug-eyed, and goofy monster. Like a Garbage Pail Kid card or something. I think it could disguise itself as other people. Maybe a women, or the owner of the house. It's a long shot, but it was such an odd film. Sorry, I remember about 10 seconds from it.

Is this Terrorvision again by any chance?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092074/

Tikifire
Jun 22, 2006

Would you like to touch my monkey?
I remember seeing this on a movie channel back in the early 90's when I was still in college. It was a French movie I think, with subtitles and it was about this aristocratic girl who was a bit crazy and free-spirited. Set in the late 1800's early 1900's. She lived in this huge house in the country side and at one point there was a very graphic sex scene with her and the stable boy loving doggy-style next to a horse in the stables while someone else watched. I think there was also a sub-plot with something to do with a Louis Pasteur-type person.

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar

Ape Agitator posted:

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Light Years, which isn't anime because it was French, but you were a kid at the time.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0095525/

Wow, thank you so much!!!

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.

Tikifire posted:

I remember seeing this on a movie channel back in the early 90's when I was still in college. It was a French movie I think, with subtitles and it was about this aristocratic girl who was a bit crazy and free-spirited. Set in the late 1800's early 1900's. She lived in this huge house in the country side and at one point there was a very graphic sex scene with her and the stable boy loving doggy-style next to a horse in the stables while someone else watched. I think there was also a sub-plot with something to do with a Louis Pasteur-type person.

Angels and Insects

SconZ
Dec 9, 2006
40,000 men and women every day
I saw this about 2 years ago and one scene stands out. A bunch of black gangsters are seated in an office with their white boss. When I say gangsters I mean like the old Al Capone or Mafia gangsters not rappers or whatever. The black guys are pissed off with their boss for some reason and start to subtly hint that he might be racist. Suddenly the white boss explodes and starts screaming, but he's screaming about how great the black race is and how much he admires MLK. He rants for about 5 on screen minutes about how the black race has done so well for itself while the gangsters look around puzzled and unsure. It's a really weird and funny scene because you are given no hint about whether he truly believes what he's saying or just mocking the black guys attitude (probably the latter). Anyone know the movie?

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.

SconZ posted:

I saw this about 2 years ago and one scene stands out. A bunch of black gangsters are seated in an office with their white boss. When I say gangsters I mean like the old Al Capone or Mafia gangsters not rappers or whatever. The black guys are pissed off with their boss for some reason and start to subtly hint that he might be racist. Suddenly the white boss explodes and starts screaming, but he's screaming about how great the black race is and how much he admires MLK. He rants for about 5 on screen minutes about how the black race has done so well for itself while the gangsters look around puzzled and unsure. It's a really weird and funny scene because you are given no hint about whether he truly believes what he's saying or just mocking the black guys attitude (probably the latter). Anyone know the movie?
Hoodlum (1997) has black gangsters...?

----------
What movie is it that opens with a person walking up to a church where nuns are praying inside. Once inside, he (or maybe a woman) pulls out a shotgun and starts blowing the poo poo outta nuns.

Pweller fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Aug 27, 2007

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!

Pweller posted:

What movie is it that opens with a person walking up to a church where nuns are praying inside. Once inside, he (or maybe a woman) pulls out a shotgun and starts blowing the poo poo outta nuns.

That sounds like the opening of The Convent:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217331/

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.

zombieman posted:

That sounds like the opening of The Convent:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217331/

That's it

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003

Pweller posted:

That's it

Visual Aid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f-7ks6RGGM

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

About a year ago, I was channel surfing when I hit the Sci Fi channel. I ended up watching some horror movie (it could have just been a short or something, as I don't think it was longer than 20 minutes or so). I think it was in black and white, and if I remember right I think it took place around Christmas. It took place in a kind of stereotypical family home, and there was a little boy and girl who were bugging their parents to tell them a story. After a while, the Father obliges and starts to tell them a story about some monster who lives up in a cave (I want to say he was called the Grifter, but google searches for this have turned up nothing). The mother pretends to freak out and tells the Father not to tell them anything else, but the Father keeps going on and tells the kids about how when you mention the Grifter's name he gets angry and starts to fly towards you.

Every now and then the Father will get up and pretend to take a phone call, and then come back into the room and give the kids an update on where the Grifter is right now on his route to come murder them all for talking about him. Eventually the Father calls a neighbor and asks him to come over to freak out the kids, and when the neighbor shows up and knocks on the door the kids all scream and think it's the Grifter, and all the adults have a good hearty laugh.

Right before it ends, though, the Grifter actually shows up and kills the entire family, I think.

If anyone can give me any information on this it'd be really helpful. I've been dying to watch this again, but at the moment it seems like I just made this up in my head :(.

IGotDConch
May 16, 2006

Welcome to the Free City of Newark

Agrias120 posted:

About a year ago, I was channel surfing when I hit the Sci Fi channel. I ended up watching some horror movie (it could have just been a short or something, as I don't think it was longer than 20 minutes or so). I think it was in black and white, and if I remember right I think it took place around Christmas. It took place in a kind of stereotypical family home, and there was a little boy and girl who were bugging their parents to tell them a story. After a while, the Father obliges and starts to tell them a story about some monster who lives up in a cave (I want to say he was called the Grifter, but google searches for this have turned up nothing). The mother pretends to freak out and tells the Father not to tell them anything else, but the Father keeps going on and tells the kids about how when you mention the Grifter's name he gets angry and starts to fly towards you.

Every now and then the Father will get up and pretend to take a phone call, and then come back into the room and give the kids an update on where the Grifter is right now on his route to come murder them all for talking about him. Eventually the Father calls a neighbor and asks him to come over to freak out the kids, and when the neighbor shows up and knocks on the door the kids all scream and think it's the Grifter, and all the adults have a good hearty laugh.

Right before it ends, though, the Grifter actually shows up and kills the entire family, I think.

If anyone can give me any information on this it'd be really helpful. I've been dying to watch this again, but at the moment it seems like I just made this up in my head :(.

That's an episode of "Tales From the Darkside" called "Seasons of Belief."

And hey, what do you know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1vmIBbjv6A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi2uKYsk0c

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

IGotDConch posted:

That's an episode of "Tales From the Darkside" called "Seasons of Belief."

And hey, what do you know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1vmIBbjv6A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi2uKYsk0c

Thanks so much! I didn't realize it was just an episode of a TV show.

Tikifire
Jun 22, 2006

Would you like to touch my monkey?

Pweller posted:

Angels and Insects

That's not it... just watched it and it's not the right one, thanks though.

This one was in French with subtitles. There was a big white hospital or laboratory in the movie, and the scene in the stables was very very graphic.

Very Old Twink
Nov 3, 2005

I LOVE ALEX THE GRAPE
A bunch of people are living in an underground bunker as part of some government science project. Somehow they all end up killing each other until two are left. They think that the mission is real, but at the end you see that they were in an underground bunker being monitored. Nobody stopped them from killing each other because all the technicians are dead, and the entire world has been destroyed by nuclear war. It ends with a man and a woman standing together in the aftermath.

Several Goblins
Jul 30, 2006

"What the hell do they mean? Beefcake?"

I saw this one movie years back, and I don't remember if it was good or not actually, but I just can't seem to verify it even existing. The most about the plot I can remember is some guy works the night shift at a gas station and ends up meeting this guy who takes him clubbing and to some really sketchy clubs. In the end, all goes bad and he tries to shoot the guy, who turns out to be the personification of Satan. All through this, the main guy's girlfriend is begging him to stop living this new nightlife.

Just from what I vaguely remember, it may have been some cheap HBO b-movie, but I'd really like to confirm what it was. Any ideas?

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

zombieman posted:

Is this Terrorvision again by any chance?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092074/

I'll Netflix it, thanks!

plams
May 16, 2004
sir no one
I have 3 I'd like to get identified. Probably lovely movies, but I can't really know for sure until I see them again. Given that I saw them on TV during my childhood (I'm born 1980) I'd say they're all at least 15 years old and probably more than 20.

In the first movie I remember that some guys are held captured by some bad guys at night out in the open. The boss of the bad guys decides to "have some fun".. one of the not-bad-guys are tied to a pole (I think) and given a paper bag over his head with a target printed on it. The boss then picks up this proffessional archer's bow up and shoots an arrow bullseye through his head. The guy stiffens for a moment and then falls limb. The bad guys may have been drinking booze, I'm not sure.

I think the second movie was about time travel and had probably aliens or other baddies. Or maybe the great evil was some kind of device? Only thing I vividly remember is that something initiated lightning sparks that travelled through power lines. For some reason this lightning had to be stopped before it reached the end of the line, so one of the protagonists chased it in a car and blew up a power line mast. I think this stopped it. It's possible that the movie had the word "time" in its title.

The final movie was a sci-fi/space flick. I probably only saw the first 30 minutes of it. Some people take off in a space craft. I seem to remember a lot of red colours in their cockpit. Then they land on some planet and one of the guys gets attacked by this snaky alien thing that attaches itself to his head. Probably to suck his brains or something. I know what you're thinking: Alien. But I'm almost positive it was another movie.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

plams posted:

In the first movie I remember that some guys are held captured by some bad guys at night out in the open. The boss of the bad guys decides to "have some fun".. one of the not-bad-guys are tied to a pole (I think) and given a paper bag over his head with a target printed on it. The boss then picks up this proffessional archer's bow up and shoots an arrow bullseye through his head. The guy stiffens for a moment and then falls limb. The bad guys may have been drinking booze, I'm not sure.
Cherry 2000.

quote:

I think the second movie was about time travel and had probably aliens or other baddies. Or maybe the great evil was some kind of device? Only thing I vividly remember is that something initiated lightning sparks that travelled through power lines. For some reason this lightning had to be stopped before it reached the end of the line, so one of the protagonists chased it in a car and blew up a power line mast. I think this stopped it. It's possible that the movie had the word "time" in its title.
My Science Project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plams
May 16, 2004
sir no one

Action Jacktion posted:

Cherry 2000.

My Science Project.

You are amazing! Also, my vague memory that My Science Project had "time" in the title might be genuine after all - there's a post on its forum where somebody claims he found this movie under the name of TimeBusters. That sounds very familiar.