Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

hopefully this will save someone some time, since i've been busy trying to unlock nageki no ki in cardinal gate -- you don't have to play through a 3-song arcade mode set every time to attempt to clear one of the cardinal gate songs. clearing it in free mode (on hard, with no random/mirror mods) counts the same as an arcade mode clear.

now i just have ganymede to clear... what a rotten song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Y'know, I completely forgot about playing on Random, and I don't know why I haven't done that in a while. So now I'll have to do that.

enojy posted:

hopefully this will save someone some time, since i've been busy trying to unlock nageki no ki in cardinal gate -- you don't have to play through a 3-song arcade mode set every time to attempt to clear one of the cardinal gate songs. clearing it in free mode (on hard, with no random/mirror mods) counts the same as an arcade mode clear.

Can you Hard Clear it on any difficulty? I thought it had to be Another and you had to get A or better on it to get the clear mark.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

DizzyBum posted:

Y'know, I completely forgot about playing on Random, and I don't know why I haven't done that in a while. So now I'll have to do that.

Can you Hard Clear it on any difficulty? I thought it had to be Another and you had to get A or better on it to get the clear mark.

to get the lantern in arcade mode for each song, you have to hard clear the another. i'm not sure if you HAVE to get an A on them, but that's a possibility. you may or may not be able to use random, but for those four songs in particular (save contract) it really messes them up.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Corbet posted:

I love Konami and all of it's music games, I even have BM-US, but why don't they fully back a Japanese product instead of half assing it? DDR has become fairly popular in the US, maybe if they'd give the other games a chance.

It's easy to say this now that DDR has caught on, but do you remember when Konami originally tried to bring the series over? It was a joke. We got one US release (DDR USA, which goes down in history as one of the shittiest mixes after the original) and a couple of PS2 games (just plain "DDR" and "DDR Konamix") both of which were terrible. There was a big lag, then we got DDR Disney's Rave (:laugh:.) It wasn't until the PS2 games hit their 2nd or 3rd iteration that the US finally got any decent console versions. I think the surplus of DDR machines in the arcade is based around the declining popularity of the machines in Japan, making it easier to import used ones. Keep in mind that SuperNOVA is the first official US release since...jeez, maybe it has been since DDR USA. IIDX is still popular there, so used machines aren't terribly easy to find, right?

And, of course, it has to do with the mind-raping difficulty of IIDX. I (and most people I know) could pass their first 1 foot song after a try or two. It took me about 15 minutes to pass loving 5.1.1. and I had played a lot of rhythm games.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

GuitarFreaks/Drummania has a better chance of being a success in the US than IIDX, but I'd still love to see both of those series get localized.

And maaan, remind me to stay away from 9+ songs when I'm practicing on Random. I'm basically forcing myself to try to use thumbs, but it's extremely hard to use my left thumb AND use my left pinky for scratching because of the way my muscles work. I'm violating myself with songs that are normally a piece of cake for the sake of building dexterity and whatever else gets built up with this poo poo. Already seeing the improvement, though, I'm hitting scales better already.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DizzyBum posted:

whatever else gets built up with this poo poo

I've found myself creating all kinds of new profanity. Whenever I fail a song riiiight at the very end, or WORSE, miss a first-time full combo by a SINGLE loving NOTE, oh man, I've created profanity/growling/screaming combinations that might make sense in Klingon, but certainly not in english.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

I'm still -very- confused as to how to get to the cardinal gate while playing in arcade mode, can somebody clear it up for me?

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Code Jockey posted:

E: Also, after playing a lot of Red/HS, the timing of USA seems reaaaaaally weird. It's hard to describe - the note chart just feels strange. It's not a TV thing - I play everything on the SDTV - it's just weird, could be me though. v:shobon:v

In nonUS games, you hit the note when it hits the red line. In US, you hit it when it's at a certain point in the middle (the same height from the bottom but the US red line is bigger for no reason except to mess you up).

pokecapn
Oct 17, 2003

yeah, galo sengen

kimcicle posted:

I'm still -very- confused as to how to get to the cardinal gate while playing in arcade mode, can somebody clear it up for me?
On your last stage, either full combo a 5/6, 100% finish a 7, or clear an 8. Then it shows up as a bar on the select screen for your extra stage.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Baelfael posted:

"DDR Konamix") both of which were terrible.

hey motherfucker

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

pokecapn posted:

On your last stage, either full combo a 5/6, 100% finish a 7, or clear an 8. Then it shows up as a bar on the select screen for your extra stage.

Odd, I thought that I had cleared an 8 and it didn't show up. Does Random screw it up any?

Also, I tried the whole hold start + select while starting free mode to get the cardinal gate there, but it doesn't show up for me. It's its own seperate folder from Distorted / All Music / Old Music, right? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

kimcicle posted:

Odd, I thought that I had cleared an 8 and it didn't show up. Does Random screw it up any?

Also, I tried the whole hold start + select while starting free mode to get the cardinal gate there, but it doesn't show up for me. It's its own seperate folder from Distorted / All Music / Old Music, right? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

all of the cardinal gate songs are unlocked and playable in free mode.

what i do to get it every time in arcade mode, is i play all three songs on the same difficulty (be it hyper or another) with hard mode on, and i tend to play a 7/8/9 or 8/9/10 (i remember somewhere the sequential difficulty being important.) no random/mirror; that ruins it.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

enojy posted:

all of the cardinal gate songs are unlocked and playable in free mode.

what i do to get it every time in arcade mode, is i play all three songs on the same difficulty (be it hyper or another) with hard mode on, and i tend to play a 7/8/9 or 8/9/10 (i remember somewhere the sequential difficulty being important.) no random/mirror; that ruins it.

Oh ok, I had random on and that was loving me up. I finally got into the cardinal gate~

Too bad from what I'm reading to get OMES you have to pass all the anothers on hard. That's never going to happen for me. :(

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

helopticor posted:

In nonUS games, you hit the note when it hits the red line. In US, you hit it when it's at a certain point in the middle (the same height from the bottom but the US red line is bigger for no reason except to mess you up).

Oh really?

This is interesting, because one of the people I played against at the convention adjusted the timing compensation for Happy Sky to the point where we had to hit the notes halfway through the key graphics below the red line, or at least it felt that way. I wonder if this is why. hosed me up, that's for sure, given that I haven't played USA in close to a year.

Also, does anyone know of any good guides on the internet for building arcade style controllers? Specifically, the dimensions of the real arcade controls [spacing of keys/turntable, etc] and how to wire arcade buttons to the KOC circuit board? I'm thinking if I can find another pair of controllers, I might take a shot at it. It doesn't look terribly hard, providing the wiring isn't too tough. I'd like to get an arcade size turntable, though...

It's friday and I want to go home and play HS. :(

E: Also, something I've been wondering for a while - what is the default difficulty on the arcade machines? And what CS difficulty does it match up to? I'm betting that since I suck fairly bad at 3 and 4, a real arcade machine's going to stomp me into the ground.

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Sep 7, 2007

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Okay. I've been playing for about a week and a half now (formerly huge into DDR/ITG).

I've hit a bit of a wall at the 4 -> 5 transition. There are a few 5s I can get a consistent B or A, and then the rest I cant even come remotely close to passing.

Any tips on crossing this aside from playing a ton of songs on random?

:) Thanks.

SeedyV
Nov 10, 2005

Water Triiiiibe

kimcicle posted:

Here's the full run-down on CS Cardinal Gate from VJ Army's IIDX wiki:

IIDXicon posted:

To access the CARDINAL GATE folder in Standard Mode, use the methods below, and on your last stage, you can get to CARDINAL GATE using a simple formula:

On your Final Stage, clear the stage and succeed in doing one of the following:
-On a Level 5/6 song, clear the song and Full Combo it
-On a Level 7 song, clear the song and have 100% on the Groove Gauge
-On a Level 8 song, just clear the song.
You can use three different methods to unlock different difficulty modes:

To Unlock CARDINAL GATE and all 4 songs with their NORMAL difficulties:
-Pass your first two songs and get a DJ LEVEL of B or higher.
-On your final song, get a DJ LEVEL A or higher, and follow the Extra Stage criteria.
-HARD is not required, and you are permitted to use EASY. RANDOM/AUTO-SCRATCH/5KEY are not allowed.

To unlock CARDINAL GATE and all 4 songs with their NORMAL and HYPER difficulty modes:
-Pass your first two songs and get a DJ LEVEL of A or higher.
-On your final song, get a DJ LEVEL AA or above on a Level 7 (on Single Mode) or higher, or a Level 6 (on Double Mode) or higher, and follow the Extra Stage criteria.
-HARD is not required. EASY/RANDOM/AUTO-SCRATCH/5KEY are not allowed.
-All songs must be on HYPER or ANOTHER.

To unlock CARDINAL GATE and all 4 songs with all of their difficulty modes:
-Pass your first two songs and get a DJ LEVEL of A or higher.
-On your final song, get a DJ LEVEL A or above on a Level 10 (on Single Mode) or higher, or a Level 9 (on Double Mode) or higher, and follow the Extra Stage criteria.
-HARD is required. EASY/RANDOM/AUTO-SCRATCH/5KEY are not allowed.
-All songs must be on HYPER or ANOTHER.

To access CARDINAL GATE in Free Mode:
Press and hold both Start + Select when selecting Start Game.
The folder will only be available once, but you can exit Free Mode and do it again.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Walked posted:

Okay. I've been playing for about a week and a half now (formerly huge into DDR/ITG).

I've hit a bit of a wall at the 4 -> 5 transition. There are a few 5s I can get a consistent B or A, and then the rest I cant even come remotely close to passing.

Any tips on crossing this aside from playing a ton of songs on random?

:) Thanks.

This is pretty much where I am.

Training mode helped me beat Xepher, and now I can regularly get A/B on it when before I couldn't clear it with anything higher than 10% or so. What I did was use a combination of high speed and the play speed modifier to space out the notes to an understandable distance but still pace the song quick enough that it didn't get boring. It took me a few days to get it down, but now I can do it without really thinking. I still get hosed at two parts [which is why I can't beat it higher than game level 2], but the majority of the song is easy when before it just looked like a big wall of notes.

A lot of the time, I'll beat a song, and think "How the gently caress did I just do that?" Gotta love muscle memory and pattern recognition.

Insane Techniques
Nov 15, 2006

Version 9.0
So what does everyone think of the DistorteD CS Exclusive songs? The collaboration songs are all amazing, and amazingly difficult. They're really pushing the limits of a 10 with songs like Solid State Squad [H]. I'm loving DD CS though...awesome game. I'm playing Drunk Monky so much now.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

MazriM TaiM posted:

So what does everyone think of the DistorteD CS Exclusive songs? The collaboration songs are all amazing, and amazingly difficult. They're really pushing the limits of a 10 with songs like Solid State Squad [H]. I'm loving DD CS though...awesome game. I'm playing Drunk Monky so much now.

I hate you. :( I want distorted so badly I'd happily give you my right lung. I need to get off my rear end and order it, I guess.

How's the UI in comparison to HS?

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

MazriM TaiM posted:

I'm liking DistoreD a lot. I'm somewhat new to the IIDX song library, but out of all the styles I have, Red is the only other one I'm enjoying more.

The UI is fantastic too, I'd say equal to slightly better than HS.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Walked posted:

I'm liking DistoreD a lot. I'm somewhat new to the IIDX song library, but out of all the styles I have, Red is the only other one I'm enjoying more.

Red is incredible. Once I actually got good enough to play/clear the 5s in Red, I was hooked. HS is good... but I love the really great eurobeat/happy stuff in Red. Car of your Dreams, Taiyo, Speedy Cat, Red Zone, Raspberry Heart... :rock:

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Code Jockey posted:

Red is incredible. Once I actually got good enough to play/clear the 5s in Red, I was hooked. HS is good... but I love the really great eurobeat/happy stuff in Red. Car of your Dreams, Taiyo, Speedy Cat, Red Zone, Raspberry Heart... :rock:

You nailed my reason for loving red as well. I :love: eurobeat :downs:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Okay, since I'm bored out of my mind at work right now, I'll keep asking these burning IIDX questions I've had...

I played with a JKOC at Sakuracon, and I'm not sure if this is how they're supposed to be or if it was modded, but I HATED it. The buttons were unbelievably stiff, for one thing. I know the USKOC is spring loaded and the JKOC isn't, but sheesh! I felt like I could barely push them down. And I don't know... it just didn't feel like it was as good as the USKOC, quality wise. I know it's a more responsive controller, if you want to get into the extremely technical side of things, but honestly, I couldn't stand playing on it. Was I playing on an especially trashed controller, or are all JKOCs that way?

Goddamn it, I keep typing JKOCK. :D

Sam Handwich
Apr 19, 2003

Code Jockey posted:

Okay, since I'm bored out of my mind at work right now, I'll keep asking these burning IIDX questions I've had...

I played with a JKOC at Sakuracon, and I'm not sure if this is how they're supposed to be or if it was modded, but I HATED it. The buttons were unbelievably stiff, for one thing. I know the USKOC is spring loaded and the JKOC isn't, but sheesh! I felt like I could barely push them down. And I don't know... it just didn't feel like it was as good as the USKOC, quality wise. I know it's a more responsive controller, if you want to get into the extremely technical side of things, but honestly, I couldn't stand playing on it. Was I playing on an especially trashed controller, or are all JKOCs that way?

Goddamn it, I keep typing JKOCK. :D

Actually, the USKOC isn't spring-loaded, the plungers they use for the keys are just different enough to make them feel that way. the JKOC you were playing on was definitely modded with cardboard if they didn't go down far at all. Sticking is a huge problem for the japanese variety, so it was probably a preventative measure more than anything else. You get used to it after a while, but I honestly think it becomes a crutch, especially if you eventually make your way over to arcade play.

An un-modded JKOC that doesn't stick feels pretty similar to the US one, but the sound between them is distinctly different.

Also chiming in that DistorteD is my favorite CS release to date. I love the collab songs, but I don't care for a lot of the other exclusives, honestly. I love the crap out of the RYU* song select music, and it's just really nice to see all of the little details that went into this version. They rebuilt beginner mode and training mode, and added a ton of other neat little features that haven't been in any CS yet. I love the Pacemaker Rival Data addition, I wish they would have included it in RED and Happy Sky too.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sam Handwich posted:

Actually, the USKOC isn't spring-loaded, the plungers they use for the keys are just different enough to make them feel that way. the JKOC you were playing on was definitely modded with cardboard if they didn't go down far at all. Sticking is a huge problem for the japanese variety, so it was probably a preventative measure more than anything else. You get used to it after a while, but I honestly think it becomes a crutch, especially if you eventually make your way over to arcade play.

An un-modded JKOC that doesn't stick feels pretty similar to the US one, but the sound between them is distinctly different.

Huh... thanks for the info. I'd heard of cardboard modding before, and now I know what it feels like. Glad I'll never have to.

quote:

Also chiming in that DistorteD is my favorite CS release to date. I love the collab songs, but I don't care for a lot of the other exclusives, honestly. I love the crap out of the RYU* song select music, and it's just really nice to see all of the little details that went into this version. They rebuilt beginner mode and training mode, and added a ton of other neat little features that haven't been in any CS yet. I love the Pacemaker Rival Data addition, I wish they would have included it in RED and Happy Sky too.

Wow, it sounds like they really added a lot more than just a new song list and a reskinning. How is beginner/training now? How does it differ from HS/Red? Did they keep the unlockable skin/extras stuff like in HS?

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Borderlawns: The Treehouse of Pandora
I too am massively digging DistorteD. I went on full media lockdown for it, so I had only heard the songs from the iFutureList album, saw no videos of it, nothing. Everything was completely new to me, and holy poo poo I love the crap out of this. It's definitely harder than HS, but not so much that I feel like I got left behind, and I'm starting to catch up to what I figured I should be at.

Plus hey, there's a DJ Chucky song I can pass on Hyper. Aces.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

SeedyV posted:

Here's the full run-down on CS Cardinal Gate from VJ Army's IIDX wiki:

I thought I was following the guide, but it turns out that you can't use random on ANY of the songs, rather than just the last one. That guide is just kinda confusing.

I like the stuff they added in DistorteD (pacemaker AA is my favorite thing), but I'm still not too pleased with the songlist.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
There was a guy on here awhile ago from Bowling Green - does he know when the DistorteD machine was going to be installed? That would be the first IIDX machine in the state of Ohio.

Sam Handwich
Apr 19, 2003

Three-Phase posted:

There was a guy on here awhile ago from Bowling Green - does he know when the DistorteD machine was going to be installed? That would be the first IIDX machine in the state of Ohio.

Sadly I still don't have any new news to report on that yet. It's my buddy's machine and he told me he would be installing it in early September, but that came and went. He was out here last weekend to futz around with some Guitar Freaks and DrumMania V3 kits he snagged to try to get our machine unlocked, but he didn't bring IIDX. I've stopped asking him for updates lately because he was getting a little frustrated that I wouldn't shut up about it, so I'm giving him a little leeway for now.

I'm pretty sure his DistorteD kit is still being used at the Family Fun Center in Omaha, NE so once he decides he wants to get that back from them, he'll get it set up on his own machine and bring it out here. I don't want to throw out any more guesses on when he'll bring it because I don't want to disappoint people again like I've disappointed myself at least twice in the past :(.

It'll be here sometime this semester, at least. We're going to have sessioned GF/DM V3 at some point this semester too, so that'll be another nice draw.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sam Handwich posted:

Sadly I still don't have any new news to report on that yet. It's my buddy's machine and he told me he would be installing it in early September, but that came and went. He was out here last weekend to futz around with some Guitar Freaks and DrumMania V3 kits he snagged to try to get our machine unlocked, but he didn't bring IIDX. I've stopped asking him for updates lately because he was getting a little frustrated that I wouldn't shut up about it, so I'm giving him a little leeway for now.

I'm pretty sure his DistorteD kit is still being used at the Family Fun Center in Omaha, NE so once he decides he wants to get that back from them, he'll get it set up on his own machine and bring it out here. I don't want to throw out any more guesses on when he'll bring it because I don't want to disappoint people again like I've disappointed myself at least twice in the past :(.

It'll be here sometime this semester, at least. We're going to have sessioned GF/DM V3 at some point this semester too, so that'll be another nice draw.

Can your buddy please move to the northwest? :smith:

Lynx Winters
May 1, 2003

Borderlawns: The Treehouse of Pandora
From what I understand there's a DistorteD cab in or near Seattle somewhere, but I'm not really sure where. I'll go try to look it up.

Also, I got my first AA on a 7 last night, Waxing and Wanding [N].

EDIT: Never mind, it's in Canada.

DSMArisen
Sep 10, 2007
Make it make money!
Yeah, I guess I'm a SA IIDX player now as well I guess. Saw this thread, had to post something : )

I'm seconding the notion of whoever said that Distorted is the best CS release to date. Absolutely love it. Spent about a week whoring L7, just because having songs with no score on them I know I can AAA bothers me :P (I've done this since like 9th). Got like 95% of it played, 70 or so AAA's on it. Got some pesky ones like Go Beyond tonight actually. rest of the stuff is AA'd except for Stoic (within 20 EX points) and Caldera (IMPOSSIBLE >_<)

I'm a Canadian NSer if anyone else is from that area (I highly doubt it.)

On a side note, the new things like Go Beyond [A] make me cry ;_; Dear god.

augiebeans
Aug 8, 2007
I BEAT NAGEKI NO KI!!!!! ^___^. Still working on Go Beyond!! and Dirty of Loudness to finish up the 7k charts though. :(

OH, I guess since this is my first post in this thread I should introduce myself.

I've been playing for a while - 6th Style was the newest CS release when I began. I'm currently at a 10/11 wall (although I did just beat my first 11, Nageki ^.^) because I just don't use my left hand enough. I live in Philadelphia, drive up to 8otb on occasion - people know me there, too. Although now that DistorteD CS is out, I see no reason to drive to 8otb...they'll never upgrade. ;_;

ETA: Anyone want to be generous to fellow goons and put the long version Cardinal Gate CD up on a ftp somewhere? :\

augiebeans fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Sep 11, 2007

Sam Handwich
Apr 19, 2003
Word of advice - making leisure use of anime smilies is going to get you probated eventually :)

That and :filez:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lynx Winters posted:

From what I understand there's a DistorteD cab in or near Seattle somewhere, but I'm not really sure where. I'll go try to look it up.

Also, I got my first AA on a 7 last night, Waxing and Wanding [N].

EDIT: Never mind, it's in Canada.

Well, Canada's only 150 or so miles from me... hmmm...

Then again, my DistorteD CS is on its way, so that'll hold me off for a little while. :)

Trylan
Apr 25, 2006

by Ozma

MazriM TaiM posted:

I think the only CS only song I don't really like is watercube, and it's still fun to play. Shoot 'em all is a great song, and the another chart has the most fun ending ever. The collaboration songs are all great! Go Beyond has a fun another chart, though the middle kicks my rear end bad. It's not bad to pass (unless you're playing on hard, good loving luck). Solid State Squad and Quell also have very fun another charts, but Quell is also loving impossible on hard mode. It's like playing Colors another version 2 with even harder rolls. Vanishing Point is a great song. I figured it'd be harder considering the rest of DJ Chucky's songs on IIDX, but it's still fun to play. I thought the inclusion of the 5key songs was a nice touch, it was cool playing super highway on a non lovely UI.

As far as distorted originals go, I must say concertino in blue has the best notechart of them all. Not sure why, but it's a blast to play.

quote:

How is beginner/training now? How does it differ from HS/Red? Did they keep the unlockable skin/extras stuff like in HS?

Training mode is better imo. The selection commands are much more intuitive now, no more hitting select to leave nonsense. Also, you can play REGUL-SPEED in training, which is cool.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I came so close to beating Light7 V in Happy Sky today. I ended at 60% or so, keeping it around 90-100% for most of the song. The end of that song just KILLS me, though.

Someday...

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Do you know what would have made this release the best release ever? A disc append mode where you stick in an old version and can play with the new engine. Then I could put in 4th Style and get away from this songlist.

I guess I just don't get it, because DistorteD's song list only makes me want the CS for IIDX GOLD to come out a lot faster. Half the time I'm staring at the song list thinking "what can I play..." and just end up bailing out of Free Mode so that I can do a Expert / Ranking course so that I don't have to decide.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Man I wish there was a speed mod higher than 5.0. Anything sub 100bpm still craaaaaawls at 5.0 :smith:

That said, I did just beat my first L7 6* song. (Zero or some poo poo, it didnt feel too hard aside from a lot of notes).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeedyV
Nov 10, 2005

Water Triiiiibe

Walked posted:

Man I wish there was a speed mod higher than 5.0. Anything sub 100bpm still craaaaaawls at 5.0 :smith:

Sounds like you need to get a towel...or just fiddle with SUDDEN+.

For the record, DistorteD is by no means the style you want to play if you haven't played regularly in a long time. Good god this style has some unforgiving stuff on it.

Fortunately the songlist is so solid that half the time I just pull up the full list, and let the randomizer tell me what I'm going to play.