Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marloof
Dec 15, 2005

by Livestock
I'm trying to remember this anime I saw on TV as a kid. It had these chicks landing on this planet. There were no males anywhere because they had all been wiped out or something. But I think there was males on this weird jungle planet and they started getting it on with the chicks in the space ship. I think. That's all I remember. I believe it was a movie and not part of a series. It was on the "Space" network. This was like... 9 years ago, if that helps. tia

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taisa
Jul 22, 2004
Sexy Incubus
In as Taisa.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
In as Taumpy Tearrs.

Jimmybob
Mar 7, 2005
In as Jimmybob. I'll start when/if approved.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
As a heads up I have not been able to add the last two users because the wiki changed servers (this'll fix the stub link problem). I would guess that will be fixed later on today.

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?
Nevermind approving the users, it looks like you don't even have to register to make edits now. Is it supposed to be like that?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
No, it isn't. Unfortunately the server-change has borked the databases a little more than we thought it did, wiped our settings and locked me out. Trying to fix it now.

canvasbagfight
Aug 20, 2005
renovating. please excuse our mess.
Oh hey I signed up and added some information to the blank FMP entry before reading the OP (yeah I know, I know). I'm in as cbfight. Please don't crucify me.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Don't worry mate it's not a problem you're approved now and let's never speak of this again. -_-

Databases and usergroups have been fixed. Approved people once again are the only dudes who can edit/create stuff.

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?
It says that uploading files is disabled. http://adtrwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:Upload

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Dan a man posted:

It says that uploading files is disabled. http://adtrwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:Upload
I'm sure I do not know to what you are referring. :colbert:

Razor
May 9, 2004

Like a dark night in autumn

In as Razor.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Ack, I never got around to approving Jimmybob and Taumpy Tearrs :supaburn:

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

Maybe this is a stupid question, but what exactly constitutes a fantasy anime? Does it just mean that magic and supernatural stuff is going on?

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Dan a man posted:

Maybe this is a stupid question, but what exactly constitutes a fantasy anime? Does it just mean that magic and supernatural stuff is going on?

What constitutes fantasy fiction period?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_fiction

Chomo-Uri
Jun 21, 2007
Thank You
Applied as Chomo-Uri.
I want to share.

Twozzok
Jul 18, 2005
In as Twozzok.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
In as SpartanIV.

Dr. Tron
Jun 10, 2001

Nice try... Doppelganger!
In as MysticDuck. Some mother fucker forgot about Gungrave!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

MysticDuck? posted:

In as MysticDuck. Some mother fucker forgot about Gungrave!
You know what it is you must do.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
In as Liar.... Goddamnit it's my life's dream to write up a good page about the rear end kickingest of Hokuto no Ken!

Petah
Aug 24, 2006

Keeping the American Imperialists at bay since 1948
In as Petah.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Liar posted:

In as Liar.... Goddamnit it's my life's dream to write up a good page about the rear end kickingest of Hokuto no Ken!
I'll hold you to that. :colbert:

Dot Communism
Aug 16, 2005

by Peatpot
In as DotCommie, as I'm gay for wikis and get annoyed by empty pages.

Dot Communism fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 17, 2007

zindryr
Dec 13, 2004
Nothing
In as zindryr. More good manga can't hurt.

Gwynne
Oct 24, 2004
I'm a gnome
Signed up as Gwynne. Thanks.

SS4Gogita
Dec 7, 2004
Signed up as SS4Gogita

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
Signed up as Evfedu.

ThatsMyBoye
Nov 21, 2006

I wish that I believed in fate
I wish I didn't sleep so late
I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders

ThatsMyBoye fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 12, 2008

Jet Grind Radio Shack
May 13, 2007

Signed up as blork.

ENJOY THE MEATHOSE
Jun 7, 2007

In as Tape, itching to make a JJBA page.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

I was hoping to be allowed edit access, as I just finished a few series. Wiki login is the same as my SA name.

Thanks.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
In as Kai.

Fools Mate
Jun 30, 2007

I've signed up as Captain Rosco. I'll write a bit about Kekkaishi whenever I'm able.

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

Edit: Disregard....It appears that my keyboard is just dying.

Major Operation fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 8, 2007

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Portable Staplefrog has signed up.

Analdeath
Aug 12, 2007

Chilled-out entertainer.
Signed up a while ago as Analdeath. Approving plz.

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Requesting approval as Kessel.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

I was thinking how the default mediawiki skins look boring and it would be nice to have a custom mediawiki skin, so I decided to take some initiative and I made a stylesheet. Here's what I've got: css source, and a preview. It's not anything fancy or special, but I just thought it would be nice to have something besides the default. Any thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I like it. It's different but it's not an enormous jump from what we'd be used to. However I have no idea how easy something like that would be implemented, I guess that would fall into Pierson's lap.

• Locked thread