Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

redscare posted:

Regardless, if the dude got taken out on the freeway at speed and walked away with a couple bruised ribs and not a whole lot else, that's drat impressive. 140mph impact speed is probably exaggerated, but the vector sum of both his forward and downward speeds was definitely higher than whatever speed he was riding at. It's hard to know how fast exactly without knowing how far into the air he flew, but 100 ft is a pretty drat far distance to get thrown.

Racers go down constantly at 100+ without serious injuries. Without some sort of proof or pics of the damage/bike or anything, i'm sort of highly unconvinced that that's actually what happened. At 100+ his bike would be toast, the media would be SCREAMING about how unsafe street racing is, and we wouldn't have some dude holding up what looks like a fairly pristine jacket while going "yup, totally saved my rear end".

I also highly doubt the "flew 100 feet" thing, considering that's a drat long distance to fly. While i'd love to believe in this awesome piece of new gear, i'm going to wait until we've got a little more info before going out and retiring my new one piece that i haven't recieved yet.

You'd also think that dianese would have rolled out something here or anything for the racers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
look they all have airbags

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

My current helmet, an HJC CL-12, needs replaced due to repeated blows to head.

I'm looking at this HJC AC-12 Yikes III on Newenough and it looks like quite a steal at 1/2 the MSRP.

I was wondering if anyone has owned one and can tell me about the wind noise or any other issues/perks. My HJC has deafening wind noise at speed, and I'd like something much quieter.

Dwight Eisenhower
Jan 24, 2006

Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

look they all have airbags

those are fatbags

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

Sloppy posted:

I'm looking at this HJC AC-12 Yikes III on Newenough and it looks like quite a steal at 1/2 the MSRP.

I was wondering if anyone has owned one and can tell me about the wind noise or any other issues/perks. My HJC has deafening wind noise at speed, and I'd like something much quieter.

I picked up a Scorpion EXO700 to replace my Vemar VSR and I like it so far. Noise is reasonable, its not much heavier than the Vemar, and I really dig their visor switching system. Only thing it doesn't have that the Vemar had was the chin air deflector thingy. For $200 bucks, its not a bad deal at all.

I don't know about the higher-end HJCs, but their low-end stuff is junky.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Sloppy posted:

The AC-12's aren't bad helmets, and for that price i'd take one over a scorpion in a second. However, they're not at the level of the arais, sharks, shoeis, etc. I don't have an AC-12 because on my bike at about 65-75 mph they whistle a bit and it drove me up the wall. If i wasn't spoiled by my higher end helmets, i'm sure i'd love it.

Hell, i'm almost tempted to buy one as a passenger helmet/rain spare.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.
Amusingly, I bought one of the AC-12's posted earlier.. just stumbled upon them today and my Z1R has been fitting a little lose lately.

Picked up one of those with a silver mirrored visor for $150 + shipping.

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Z3n posted:

The AC-12's aren't bad helmets, and for that price i'd take one over a scorpion in a second. However, they're not at the level of the arais, sharks, shoeis, etc. I don't have an AC-12 because on my bike at about 65-75 mph they whistle a bit and it drove me up the wall. If i wasn't spoiled by my higher end helmets, i'm sure i'd love it.

Hell, i'm almost tempted to buy one as a passenger helmet/rain spare.

Thanks for the advice. My bike won't do over 65, so this should be perfect.

Edit:

Fantastipotamus posted:

Amusingly, I bought one of the AC-12's posted earlier.. just stumbled upon them today and my Z1R has been fitting a little lose lately.

Picked up one of those with a silver mirrored visor for $150 + shipping.

I got silver, silver, white, what color did you get?

Motorcycle gear is the first time in my life I've cared about spending a lot on clothing and looking sweet :c00l:

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE

swanage posted:

those are fatbags

When we were at the last Mazda RevItUp event, my ex-GIRLFRIEND met a friend of her's from high school in the Hooter's outfit at one of the Mazda booths. Her friend was like "omg i'm so embarassed' and walked away quickly.

..I don't know why, she looked good to me :)

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Sloppy posted:

I got silver, silver, white, what color did you get?

Motorcycle gear is the first time in my life I've cared about spending a lot on clothing and looking sweet :c00l:
I got the blue, silver and white, mostly because beyond that NONE of my gear or bike has any color to it. It's all silver, white, black or gray.

I partially did this because my Z1R seems to be fitting a little loose as it breaks in (couple thousand miles on it now), so a friend suggested i may be able to get a thin hat or something under it for colder weather riding.

Here's hoping I can still get the HJC over my head with my ER-6i headphones in without them 1) popping out or 2) wedging in into my brain.

:shobon:

redscare
Aug 14, 2003
Its getting cold-ish here and the perforated leather jacket that I have is causing me to freeze my balls off on the morning commute, so its time to get a proper cold weather one.

I'm trying to decide whether this textile getup will get it done:

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/moto_gp/perimeter_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

or if I should spend the extra :20bux: for this:

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/power_trip/dtp_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I got a Fieldsheer Glen Scott II from motorcyclecloseouts.com that is silly warm. With Fieldsheer pants on it's almost too warm even at 34 degrees (haven't had colder than that yet).

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

redscare posted:

Its getting cold-ish here and the perforated leather jacket that I have is causing me to freeze my balls off on the morning commute, so its time to get a proper cold weather one.

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/moto_gp/perimeter_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/power_trip/dtp_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html
I have that exact MotoGP jacket, and it works pretty well. What sort of temps are we talking here, like 65-70 degrees? If so, that should be perfect. Much below that, and I need to start layering up.

And I rather like mine. The only problem I've had is that when I want to tuck the sleeves into my gloves, They have to be folded over, and the zipper on the sleeve adjusters is a bit big, so I have to fuss with it a bit to get it into a position that it doesn't dig into my wrists.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

redscare posted:

Why not just pick up a halfway decent windbreaker instead and zip it up over your jacket? Much easier/cheaper solution, no compromise on protection, cheaper, etc.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

Fantastipotamus posted:

I have that exact MotoGP jacket, and it works pretty well. What sort of temps are we talking here, like 65-70 degrees? If so, that should be perfect. Much below that, and I need to start layering up.

And I rather like mine. The only problem I've had is that when I want to tuck the sleeves into my gloves, They have to be folded over, and the zipper on the sleeve adjusters is a bit big, so I have to fuss with it a bit to get it into a position that it doesn't dig into my wrists.

Coldest it'll ever really get is low-50s in the dead of night unless I decide to go for a late night jaunt through the hills. My current solution has been to throw my regular street leather jacket over my bike jacket, which works well because the street jacket is one size bigger. It's just kind of a pain in the rear end. The cheap bastard in me is saying just keep doing that and when it gets colder, I'll just thrown on an old ski jacket or something.

Z3n posted:

Why not just pick up a halfway decent windbreaker instead and zip it up over your jacket? Much easier/cheaper solution, no compromise on protection, cheaper, etc.

Yeah basically I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and next time I head to see the folks down in Orange County, I'll pick up my old Columbia ski jacket.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

redscare posted:

Coldest it'll ever really get is low-50s in the dead of night unless I decide to go for a late night jaunt through the hills. My current solution has been to throw my regular street leather jacket over my bike jacket, which works well because the street jacket is one size bigger. It's just kind of a pain in the rear end. The cheap bastard in me is saying just keep doing that and when it gets colder, I'll just thrown on an old ski jacket or something.
I took a ride last weekend in low 50's weather, and even with two laters on (but no liner in the jacket, which is sleeveless anyway), I was pretty cold. Mostly my hands (even with gloves and my grip heaters going) though, but my arms were still pretty chilly.

It all comes down to whether or not you want to spend the money. If you have an old jacket you don't particularly care about, that should work just fine. :)

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

FABRIC

Let me point out that the world of textile garments is pretty sketchy. The main fabric with known protective properties is a nylon made by Dupont, called Cordura. 500 denier is minimum, and tends to be stiff. Areas of 1000+ denier in impact zones is a very good feature. If you have a soft fabric jacket, it's probably 330 denier. If you're rich, you can get Kevlar from motoport, which is even better than Cordura.

Everything else is more or less bullshit, and let me tell you, bullshit is not a protective material.

Here are the specifications:

http://www.motoport.com/saveyourhide.pdf

Notes:

1. Fieldsheer sells polyester as "Carbolex" in most of their garments. Polyester is bad. Other garments use "1000-denier nylon" from a defunct korean company. I'll pass.

2. Rev'It uses nylon in the form of a korean knock-off of Cordura call "Kordra." According to one rep, the standard is 500 denier, but their garments supposedly also use "Heavy Kordra" of unknown properties. However, given that the spec of their kordra is not published, they could change it at any time. The relative softness of the material suggests to me that they use something weaker than 500 denier Cordura. I have seen reports of this material wearing through very easily, and then tearing with little effort.

3. Olympia and Aerostich are the only mainstream companies that I know of that use genuine Cordura of 500 denier or better.

4. If you have lots of money, go get a CE tested and approved riding garment from Europe. A Halvarsson's Safety Suit is fully CE approved and costs $1000+.

5. There is no such thing as a protective mesh, unless you use Kevlar.

6. Your safety deserves nothing less than the MOST you can afford. You don't want to be picking stones from your skin, wishing you spent more on REAL gear.

ARMOR

1. CE-approved on your garment does not mean all armor is CE approved. Pants usually have CE knee pads, but not hip pads. Jackets have CE elbow and shoulder pads, but not CE approved back pads.

MotoMind fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Oct 19, 2007

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

so you like it then? any problems with it? i'm strongly considering this cause i want a more robust touring jacket than the inflexible thing i have now. it's amazingly hard to find gear in my size (<40 chest) and olympia seems to be one of the very very few manufacturers who make these sizes. only problem is i've never seen them at an online dealer and the closest local one is 3 hours away according to olympia's site.

I got an Olympia AST after lots of research. Remember to fit riding garments to your chest size. I am 6'2" with a 35" chest and was fitted with a size S jacket. It's actually quite comfortable, and I don't mind it being an inch short since it's a 3/4 cut jacket (longer would ride up more when I sit down). The armor ends up exactly where it should be.

Note, however, that I have a dual-sport so I don't have to reach very much. Otherwise you will need the much longer sleeves that you find in the larger jackets.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

MotoMind posted:

:words:

This was a lot of really good info, thanks a bunch. Just one question though, what exactly is an "abrasion cycle on pavement"?

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

pr0zac posted:

This was a lot of really good info, thanks a bunch. Just one question though, what exactly is an "abrasion cycle on pavement"?

I don't know exactly how the test is set up, but a cycle involves a (short) period of abrasion on some kind of slick belt-sander testing device.

Also, let me say that there are probably other companies that use genuine Cordura in their gear. I just haven't run across them yet since I was shopping for two-piece dual sport gear. Use your own judgment when buying safety garments; look for clear specifications on the material and its manufacturer and do some research before buying. For example, Schoeller may make a nylon fabric (Dynatec?) just as good as Dupont's Cordura. If so, you should be able to find detailed info on how it compares. Try that with any of the Korean knock-offs!? If you can't find any info on the material, you're probably best off choosing something else.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Here's a chart from ixion.org.uk:

This is how quickly some materials take to hole:
code:
Material	                         Seconds
Denim                                    0.2 to 0.5
Some race gloves	                 0.6
Most leather gloves	                 1.0 to 1.8
Keprotec stretch material	         0.9
Poor Kevlar	                         1.0
Two layers of waxed cotton	         1.3
1.3mm thick cow hide	                 3.8
Two layers of 1.3mm thick cowhide	 18
Three layers of 1.3mm thick cowhide	 55
Two layers of Kevlar plain weave	 5.6
Suede	                                 18
Boot leather (generally 2.2mm thick)     20
Leather stretch panels	                 20.4
If that helps better understand Moto's charts

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I'll be getting a Ninja 250 in the spring. I have been scoping out gear, but am having trouble with boots. I take a shoe size of 9 4E US. I need something that is wide in order for me to be comfortable, which most places don't seem to carry. I like something that is styled more like regular work boots rather then full blown race boots. I like the looks of the Joe Rocket Orbit boots, but I doubt they'd be wide enough. Anyone have any good recommendations for wide work boot looking motorcycle boots?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Cellwind929 posted:

I'll be getting a Ninja 250 in the spring. I have been scoping out gear, but am having trouble with boots. I take a shoe size of 9 4E US. I need something that is wide in order for me to be comfortable, which most places don't seem to carry. I like something that is styled more like regular work boots rather then full blown race boots. I like the looks of the Joe Rocket Orbit boots, but I doubt they'd be wide enough. Anyone have any good recommendations for wide work boot looking motorcycle boots?

Maybe check out Red Wing Shoes. They have a wide range of sizes and widths. I own a pair and they're alright. However, I haven't seen any with stiffeners in the ankles and I'm already seeing wear on the toes of my left boot from the shifter. There are steel toe versions that may hold up better in the toes.

ChiliMac
Apr 13, 2005

That's why I never kiss 'em on the mouth.
I was trying to search this thread but it was taking forever so I'll just ask:
Does anyone know if any brands of [leather] pants fit the zipper on a Dainese jacket (in addition to Dainese)? I think the jacket has both a 3/4 and 8" zipper (not at home to look); I'd like to avoid going the tailor if possible.

For reference, these would be pants for street riding but I would prefer the option of using the 3/4 zipper if I do ever go to a track day.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

ChiliMac posted:

I was trying to search this thread but it was taking forever so I'll just ask:
Does anyone know if any brands of [leather] pants fit the zipper on a Dainese jacket (in addition to Dainese)? I think the jacket has both a 3/4 and 8" zipper (not at home to look); I'd like to avoid going the tailor if possible.

For reference, these would be pants for street riding but I would prefer the option of using the 3/4 zipper if I do ever go to a track day.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that noone but dainese will likely fit their jackets. There's no standard on these things. A tailor, although you're trying to avoid them, should be able to set you up with a zipper on either/or for around 20$. Most pieces of gear come with an appropriate matched zipper that you can attach. Or you could probably get one for free from dainese.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Oct 25, 2007

bung
Dec 14, 2004

ChiliMac posted:

Does anyone know if any brands of [leather] pants fit the zipper on a Dainese jacket (in addition to Dainese)?

Dainese has a proprietary zipper.

ChiliMac
Apr 13, 2005

That's why I never kiss 'em on the mouth.
To both above:

Well if that's the case do you know of a zipper that is more standardized that I could get stitched onto my Dainese jacket to increase the compatibility with other brands? Perhaps if AGV/Alpinestars/Tourmaster use the same zipper?

Thanks, BTW.

Swingline Savvy
Aug 10, 2005

bung posted:

Dainese has a proprietary zipper.

True.

Many jackets and/or pants come with the 'mate' to their zipper attached, all you need to (generally) do is have a tailor/leatherworker sew it in to the opposite piece.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Mapless posted:

True.

Many jackets and/or pants come with the 'mate' to their zipper attached, all you need to (generally) do is have a tailor/leatherworker sew it in to the opposite piece.

This. Just find a set of pants that you like and use the zipper off of those.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Do any of you gents own a heated jacket liner/gloves/etc. that you'd recommend to someone else? I'm a bit trepidatious at the thought of dropping $400+ on some poo poo that I probably only wear for maybe 2 months out of the riding season, tops.

Then again, those 2 months might be months that I wouldn't ride without the heated gear.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
Anyone have a good recommendation for a small backpack for riding? I need it to hold a pair of shoes and a bag for lunch, that's all.

Sick_Nukes
Aug 10, 2004

Sepist posted:

Anyone have a good recommendation for a small backpack for riding? I need it to hold a pair of shoes and a bag for lunch, that's all.

Might be a little big for your purposes but I have one of these http://www.ebags.com/products/index.cfm?modelID=87651&Subcategory_Link=Details_High%20Sierra_87651
it's spectacular for riding as it secures at both your waist and chest so it doesn't slide around, It's also has clips on the side to expand and contract the bag keeping whatever is inside from shifting a whole lot.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Sepist posted:

I just use a normal backpack. Get one that fits you well, put on your gear and then tighten the straps down and i haven't had the slightest problem with it.

SB35
Jul 6, 2007
Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Sepist posted:

I use a normal backpack all the time for riding to school and weekend trips home. I have a NorthFace bag and I really like the waist straps, it takes some stress off the shoulders. Although chest straps would probably be pretty helpful too.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
I use a hardshell backpack designed for motorcycling because I'm worried about hammering my spine if I carry hard objects in a soft backpack and crash. I use a Shook Design Speed Pac but it's really small. There must be a better designed hardpack out there.

Edit: A quick google search shows me that Axio also makes hardpacks for motorcycling.
http://www.axio-usa.com/
Note that the hardpack itself may constitute a risk in a crash which I why I prefer those specifically designed for motorcycling.

Yuns fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Oct 28, 2007

abunchofnumbers
May 31, 2007
How do overpants compare to normal leather or leather/textile riding pants as far as comfort and protection go?

I like the pants I bought a lot, but I can see how putting them on just to change out of them when I get to work could get old fast.

Also, I promised a report on the Exo-1000, here it is.

Comfort- great. I tried on a variety of helmets, this one fit me best and it's wonderful. No hotspots, even after riding for about 2 hours no pain in my ears or anywhere else.

Heat- heat is pretty good. If I'm off my bike for a while I have to open the visor, however even in 100 degree weather it's not that bad. I usually leave most the vents closed.

Noise- As I mentioned I leave most the vents closed. If I open them it can get quite windy, but with just the main vent in the back open I don't need earplugs and it doesn't get all that noisy until 90MPH+

Visor- Only thing on this helmet I think could be improved. I've had the helmet for about a month, haven't banged it or even rubbed it on anything as far as I remember, and it got scratched. Not sure if this is special to the exo-1000 or just visors in general. The internal sunglass visor is very nice. Works just as well as normal sunglasses. Getting it down with gloves on can be pretty challenging. Removing the visor is very very easy.

The chin pump is nice but honestly I pumped it up once and haven't thought about it since. I guess that's actually a testament to how well it works.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

abunchofnumbers posted:

How do overpants compare to normal leather or leather/textile riding pants as far as comfort and protection go?

I like the pants I bought a lot, but I can see how putting them on just to change out of them when I get to work could get old fast.

Also, I promised a report on the Exo-1000, here it is.

Comfort- great. I tried on a variety of helmets, this one fit me best and it's wonderful. No hotspots, even after riding for about 2 hours no pain in my ears or anywhere else.

Heat- heat is pretty good. If I'm off my bike for a while I have to open the visor, however even in 100 degree weather it's not that bad. I usually leave most the vents closed.

Noise- As I mentioned I leave most the vents closed. If I open them it can get quite windy, but with just the main vent in the back open I don't need earplugs and it doesn't get all that noisy until 90MPH+

Visor- Only thing on this helmet I think could be improved. I've had the helmet for about a month, haven't banged it or even rubbed it on anything as far as I remember, and it got scratched. Not sure if this is special to the exo-1000 or just visors in general. The internal sunglass visor is very nice. Works just as well as normal sunglasses. Getting it down with gloves on can be pretty challenging. Removing the visor is very very easy.

The chin pump is nice but honestly I pumped it up once and haven't thought about it since. I guess that's actually a testament to how well it works.

I wear overpants simply because they're easy to deal with. While I wouldn't trust them in an off at track speed, i think they'd be fine for street accidents.

Great review on the EXO1000, thanks.

mhsneon
Jul 2, 2005

I work for Intel but AMD makes me hot
I am considering getting the Roadcrafter 1 piece suit. A few questions I have is how it is in hot weather? My jacket now is textile and has a removable liner, and it still gets very hot in the summer. The weather is dry here, but it does get into the 90's. Also will I have issues riding differnt kinds of bikes. The main two bikes I will be riding are my DR650 and my Honda 919(standard position, but not as upright as the DR).

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
It's becoming winter really god drat fast around here. I am toasty warm and mostly waterproof with my wicked awesome Tour Master Sabre jacket and my First Gear gloves.

The only problem is that I am freezing my loving rear end off. I commute in this gear, so I'm looking for overpants I can throw in my top case when I have to be presentable at work or rock the snakeskin chaps at a show or whatever. Anyone have any suggestions? As my previous selections imply, I'm looking more in the closeout section than the $300 ICON flaming skull head special edition version crap.

Also, to the EXO-1000 guy, I have had the same mysterious scratches show up on my month old EXO-400 visor. It might just be a Scorpion thing, but I'm loathe to drop cheddar on a new visor if it's just gonna do the same thing to me.

Dr. Fishopolis fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Oct 31, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Well, the guy at the bottom of the jacket page said he was very happy with the jacket and these $100 pants:
http://www.newenough.com/protective_apparel/textile_jackets_and_pants/tour_master/venture_textile_motorcycle_overpants.html