Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

m0therfux0r
Oct 11, 2007

me.
First of all, sorry if this had been mentioned before, but I really didn't want to search through 30some pages of posts to ask one question.

I remember catching this movie on TV when I was in middle school or high school probably around 97-02. It took place in a college that was either medical school or heavily focused on chemistry or medical stuff or whatever. At one point, a character fails his test because he accidentally skipped ahead one question on a Scantron test and has to go back by hand to move every answer back one bubble. Someone begins offing people that are on the waiting list to get into the school or some specific program in the school. I believe one death includes acid put into a shower head?

This is one of the only movies that I haven't eventually identified, and it's been plaguing me ever since.

Immediate Update: poo poo, Matthew Perry suddenly came to mind after posting this. I checked IMDB, and the movie is Getting In.

m0therfux0r fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 18, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cdotter
Nov 3, 2007
vanilla's the killer
Sorry for being so vague, but this is all I can recall:

There's a scene where an insane lady is living in a warehouse reading a book, or maybe signing a book? There's industrial poo poo all over (tools, scrap metal, etc) and the main character in the movie is visiting her for some reason. The film wasn't foreign, and I don't believe it was more than 15 or 20 years old? I can't really remember any more, it's just that one scene that sticks out in my mind. :(

jpop100
Sep 11, 2001

My faith in Humanity is restored
Ok, something I saw a while ago (late '90s to maybe 2004 I can't remember exactly) where these kids were sitting around smoking weed and the kid who actually lives in the house isn't there with them. Well, the cat (maybe smallish dog) comes in so the kids stick it in a bag or box or something. The kid who lives there comes in and sees them doing this and tells them to knock it off and when they get the animal out, it's dead.

I have no idea of anything else from this movie.

The Lucas
Dec 28, 2006

I read a synopsis of this movie and i wanna see it, it's a drama with a lot of spanish dialog about a girl who is kidnapped and sold into the sex trade and her brother goes after her and meets a guy who helps him out who's daughter was also sold into the same trade.

If I could get some help I would love you.

P.S. I think it was a one name title

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

The Lucas posted:

I read a synopsis of this movie and i wanna see it, it's a drama with a lot of spanish dialog about a girl who is kidnapped and sold into the sex trade and her brother goes after her and meets a guy who helps him out who's daughter was also sold into the same trade.

If I could get some help I would love you.

P.S. I think it was a one name title

Trade http://imdb.com/title/tt0399095/

The Lucas
Dec 28, 2006

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Trade http://imdb.com/title/tt0399095/

Thank you very much, this is it.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Double_D posted:

I remember a movie as a kid. I thought it was Two Evil eyes, but the plot outline doesn't sound like what I remember.

I think it was an anthology horror film and one of the stories had a husband waking up in a tribal dream world where his wife is the queen. In the end, they tie his arms and legs to two long poles and hold them upright, so he is suspended high in the air. The take a spear and shove it up between his legs and it comes out his mouth. That's the end I think.
I think you are talking about "Two Evil Eyes".

You're specifically referring to the Romero half of the film. The guy's wife is hypnotizing him so he will sign over his money to her, but he dies under hypnosis and gets trapped in an alternate reality / dreamworld kinda thing.

Double_D
Jul 24, 2005
The one guy who didn't give a fuck about anybody.

InfiniteZero posted:

Hell Yes! Thanks.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I am trying to remember a movie or special which I remember had Kermit the frog that took place with toys and dolls that if caught being alive, would "die" and never move again. I think it was probably a decade or so ago, and I remember watching it on tv either at school or at home.

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!

Rirse posted:

I am trying to remember a movie or special which I remember had Kermit the frog that took place with toys and dolls that if caught being alive, would "die" and never move again. I think it was probably a decade or so ago, and I remember watching it on tv either at school or at home.

The Christmas Toy:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099263/

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I saw this movie on IFC a few months ago. It was a Japanese movie. It was about two hitmen, one veteran and one cocky new guy. Cocky new guy ends up trying to kill the veteran. It was awful in terms in plot, but I really liked the action sequences. Anyone know the name?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Anne Frank posted:

I posted this earlier but I have a couple revisions that might help.

Probably late 80's/early 90's sci-fi thriller where the crew of a space station is mysteriously dying off. The twist ending is that they never left earth and it was just an experiment in an underground bunker. Nobody stopped them from killing each other because all the technicians are dead, and the entire world has been destroyed by nuclear war. I think that the computer was killing them off, and it was only at the end that they started being suspicious of one another. It ends with a man and a woman standing together outdoors and you can see that the city has been destroyed by a nuclear apocalypse.

I'm pretty sure that we rented this from a video store but I guess it could have been on television. I'm going to start checking the plot descriptions of episodes from the Outer Limits because this is really bothering me that I can't figure this out.

I think that was an Outer Limits or Twilight Zone episode.
Though I could be wrong, I seem to remember an alien race being involved in it.

Captain Equinox
Sep 15, 2005

By day a mild-mannered college professor, by night Kiki, go-go dancer at the Pussycat Club. But twice a year, he's... CAPTAIN EQUINOX!

Phoix posted:

I saw this movie on IFC a few months ago. It was a Japanese movie. It was about two hitmen, one veteran and one cocky new guy. Cocky new guy ends up trying to kill the veteran. It was awful in terms in plot, but I really liked the action sequences. Anyone know the name?

Is it Full Time Killer?
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0286635/

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Captain Equinox posted:

Is it Full Time Killer?
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0286635/

That was it! Thanks.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

So at work we've been discussing the equivalent of this thread for a few days now, and there are four that have stumped everybody. I was like, "Maybe the internet knows!" They're all older, probably from the seventies.

1. There's a guy and a girl talking, and the guy makes like he's going to pull his eyes out. The girl laughs, thinking it's some kind of joke. Then he screams and OH GOD HE PULLED OUT HIS EYES! THEY'RE IN HIS HANDS! But then it was a dream after all.

2. In a graveyard a vampire picks up a guy and wrestle-slams him back-first on a tombstone, breaking his spine. I don't have much else to go on here, I know.

3. This last one was probably Hallmark or something. A train is traveling with a bunch of orphans. And the lady kept finding the orphans homes, and there was a pair of siblings (brothers?) who didn't want to be separated. And all movie the lady keeps finding the orphans homes, but then there's about five that she can't seem to place. It looks sad! But then the train gets to California, and there are hundreds of eager-to-adopt people, so happy ending.

4. More spooky! I think it was on Nickelodeon back when they turned into National Geographic at 9PM. There was a haunted house, and a girl ghost who is portrayed as a red dot that moves around. In the end, the house burns down maybe? But it's maybe related to a special where some kid is looking at a dead bird in the street and telling kids that "Death happens to every living thing" and a ghost comes out of a wall and the rest is lost in a blur of "Ah! I'm five stop terrifying me!"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Phoix posted:

poo poo! I remember watching that movie. I don't think I finished it because I thought it was stupid. I don't remember the name either.

...Yep, it was "Full Time Killer"

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

moths posted:

2. In a graveyard a vampire picks up a guy and wrestle-slams him back-first on a tombstone, breaking his spine. I don't have much else to go on here, I know.

Reminds me of this scene in Braindead/Dead Alive
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI
You sure it wasnt a priest and zombies?

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Dec 2, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

ECTO-1 posted:

You sure it wasnt a priest and a zombies?

You sure it wasnt a priest and a zombies?

I was thinking the same thing. "I kick arse for the Lord!"

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

HOLY WOW! But no, pretty sure this was vampire / regular guy violence.

NOS482
Apr 8, 2003
Lets all owe mole $10! its a pyramid scam!
A few weeks ago, I caught just a scene of a movie on television I believe on HBO or some channel along those lines.

The scene:

A few men are sitting outside; I believe it to be in an eastern European country. They are in the mob or just criminals in some way. One of the underlings is in trouble with the boss and they are having a meeting. The boss gives his speech while staring at the guy in trouble. Then he calls a kid over who appears to be some kind of street vendor selling kabobs or some meat on a stick thing. The takes it off or eats it, and then stands up and stabs the underling in the eye brings him to the ground and pushes it into his brain killing him.

I do not remember any of the actors sadly I only caught it in passing. Please help!

IGotDConch
May 16, 2006

Welcome to the Free City of Newark

NOS482 posted:

A few weeks ago, I caught just a scene of a movie on television I believe on HBO or some channel along those lines.

The scene:

A few men are sitting outside; I believe it to be in an eastern European country. They are in the mob or just criminals in some way. One of the underlings is in trouble with the boss and they are having a meeting. The boss gives his speech while staring at the guy in trouble. Then he calls a kid over who appears to be some kind of street vendor selling kabobs or some meat on a stick thing. The takes it off or eats it, and then stands up and stabs the underling in the eye brings him to the ground and pushes it into his brain killing him.

I do not remember any of the actors sadly I only caught it in passing. Please help!

I haven't seen it, but on a lark I googled "skewer through the eye" and got two seperate reviews of the movie "Turistas" that seem really close to the scene you are talking about. I'll laugh if I actually found it that way!

moths posted:

4. More spooky! I think it was on Nickelodeon back when they turned into National Geographic at 9PM. There was a haunted house, and a girl ghost who is portrayed as a red dot that moves around. In the end, the house burns down maybe? But it's maybe related to a special where some kid is looking at a dead bird in the street and telling kids that "Death happens to every living thing" and a ghost comes out of a wall and the rest is lost in a blur of "Ah! I'm five stop terrifying me!"

Ok, so I haven't seen this one either, but could it be "Lady in White"? The concensus on that board seems to be that a lot of people thought it was a children's film when it wasn't.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095484/

IGotDConch fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Dec 3, 2007

Crocuta
Nov 6, 2004
wakkawa
This is a thiller of some sort that I remember seeing on TV during the 80s or early 90s. The main character is a former cop (I think) who is a crack shot but something traumatic happened that caused him to be extremely afraid of the noise and recoil of ordinary guns so he only uses an air pistol instead. In on scene he tries to fire a regular gun (a buddy talks him into it) but almost drops it while doing so.

In the only other scene I remember he gets in a fight with someone and shoots him in the face repeatedly with his air pistol. Something happens to the guy he's chasing (he fall through a window or something) and the main character threatens him with his air pistol but the chased guy says: "I'm dying, you can't do anything to scare me", and then the main character presses his air pistol to one of his eyes and says: "now you're going to die blind!" In the close-up the viewers see that the dying guy has a lot of small cuts in his face from being shot with the air pistol. Might've been a TV movie or pilot.

Very Old Twink
Nov 3, 2005

I LOVE ALEX THE GRAPE

Crocuta posted:

This is a thiller of some sort that I remember seeing on TV during the 80s or early 90s. The main character is a former cop (I think) who is a crack shot but something traumatic happened that caused him to be extremely afraid of the noise and recoil of ordinary guns so he only uses an air pistol instead. In on scene he tries to fire a regular gun (a buddy talks him into it) but almost drops it while doing so.

I vaguely remember seeing a movie where the main character uses a pellet gun or something. It's too bad more people don't add keywords on IMDB because that would be a really easy way to find a movie like this.

NOS482
Apr 8, 2003
Lets all owe mole $10! its a pyramid scam!

IGotDConch posted:

I haven't seen it, but on a lark I googled "skewer through the eye" and got two seperate reviews of the movie "Turistas" that seem really close to the scene you are talking about. I'll laugh if I actually found it that way!

Thanks!

AnimeJune
Dec 3, 2007

"We're dead. Bartowski's got a gun."

skralljt posted:

Is anyone familiar with a kung-fu film where the antagonists were ninjas that resembled each of the four elements, and the protagonists were smuggling a prince out of a beseiged palace? It was really over the top, sega even used clips of it for some commercial back in the day. I've looked all over for it, but my search is stumped by the existence of a film called "five element ninjas" which is close enough in plot to fill up all the search results.
I think there was also one of those old bad guys with a really long white beard common to kung-fu films who was the leader of the antagonists. Any ideas?
Okay, I chugged through the first ten or so pages after this one (page 4), and no one answered it, so if someone's answered this on page, say, 25, I'm screwed.

Were the ninjas kangaroos? Because then it could be Warriors of Virtue: http://imdb.com/title/tt0120479/.

Here are some movies I've been wanted to see but haven't remembered the names to:

1. Okay, the first movie I watched on Showcase when I was about 10 or 11, so mid-90s. I’m pretty sure it was a British movie. It was about a boy, and he’s in love with a girl, and somehow he finds this magical being in exile (also a boy about his own age) who can grant seven wishes - with the gist being that you can unwish the first six, but the seventh is permanent. So naturally, the hero makes a load of poorly-thought out wishes all in regards to getting close to the girl he likes, and he ends up transformed into things like a rock star (who’s chased by an angry mob of parents), a girl (when he wishes to be the girl’s best friend) and eventually, for his seventh wish, a baby (because he wishes that everyone would love him). The effects are really bad - for instance, he’s not really a baby by the end of it, but himself in a diaper and a bonnet in a crib made to look smaller than it actually is. Somehow the genie-boy gets back to his own land so he gets his powers replenished and the protagonist-boy goes back to normal. Any takers?

2. This one freaked me the hell out - my parents rented it for me when I was about five or six. I recall it was an eighties animated movie, and the animation reminded me of The Last Unicorn. It was about a princess and a Ghost, I think, the Ghost being very cadaverous-looking with a big white moustache, and it freaked the Princess out. I think the point of the movie was some sort of Beauty and the Beast thing where she got to see the heart behind, the, er, ghost. I remember he dies at the end - or dies in the way that ghosts can actually die, if that’s possible.

3.This one I want to see again, because it looked freakin’ awesome and Eugene Levy was in it - this bickering couple gets sucked into a television, and at one point they’re animated mice a la Bugs Bunny cartoons and in another they’re in a historical film about the French Revolution. Anyone? Anyone?

4. Lastly - this was an animated movie, about early 90s, I'm guessing. It involved a Rooster who was also an Elvis impersonator going up against an evil Owl who liked to eat kittens, or something. I think the Owl turns a little boy into a kitten who helps the Elvis Rooster find his voice, or something. Any help would be great.

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

One can hardly ignore the Taoist implications of "Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling."

AnimeJune posted:

3.This one I want to see again, because it looked freakin’ awesome and Eugene Levy was in it - this bickering couple gets sucked into a television, and at one point they’re animated mice a la Bugs Bunny cartoons and in another they’re in a historical film about the French Revolution. Anyone? Anyone?

4. Lastly - this was an animated movie, about early 90s, I'm guessing. It involved a Rooster who was also an Elvis impersonator going up against an evil Owl who liked to eat kittens, or something. I think the Owl turns a little boy into a kitten who helps the Elvis Rooster find his voice, or something. Any help would be great.

3. Stay Tuned - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105466/

4. Rock a Doodle - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102802/

Crocuta
Nov 6, 2004
wakkawa

AnimeJune posted:

1. Okay, the first movie I watched on Showcase when I was about 10 or 11, so mid-90s. I’m pretty sure it was a British movie. It was about a boy, and he’s in love with a girl, and somehow he finds this magical being in exile (also a boy about his own age) who can grant seven wishes - with the gist being that you can unwish the first six, but the seventh is permanent. So naturally, the hero makes a load of poorly-thought out wishes all in regards to getting close to the girl he likes, and he ends up transformed into things like a rock star (who’s chased by an angry mob of parents), a girl (when he wishes to be the girl’s best friend) and eventually, for his seventh wish, a baby (because he wishes that everyone would love him). The effects are really bad - for instance, he’s not really a baby by the end of it, but himself in a diaper and a bonnet in a crib made to look smaller than it actually is. Somehow the genie-boy gets back to his own land so he gets his powers replenished and the protagonist-boy goes back to normal. Any takers?

The "seven wishes that transform the character and also backfire" sounds similar to Bedazzled.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.

Schmuckrat posted:

I've been thinking of this movie I saw on TV a couple of times years ago, and I liked it for some strange reason even though it wasn't very good. It had a certain vibe to it, though, that I liked - maybe just the fact that it was on really early in the morning both times I saw it.

It would have been made at the end of the '80s or early '90s, maybe just a straight to video movie or something. I remember the plot well enough that anyone who knows it should be able to tell me the name. A guy falls in love with this girl, whom he marries, but she starts cheating on him. He finds out and she entices him to hit her, which he does, once. This turns out to be part of her plan to fake abuse and turn his friends against him, and have him committed to an asylum while she steals all his money. It ends with him exploiting a catch-22, by strangling her when she comes to visit him, ostensibly getting away with murder since he is already considered insane. Also I believe it featured a couple of dream sequences at an empty amusement park at night with a lit ferris wheel.

I've tried Googling a few phrases but I'm not getting anything really. Thanks a lot if anyone can let me know.

That sounded oddly familiar to me too, so I scoured the Web and found it: Dream Lover with James Spader and Madchen Amick.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Crocuta posted:

The "seven wishes that transform the character and also backfire" sounds similar to Bedazzled.

I've seen both versions of Bedazzled and I'm sure it isn't that. I'm pretty sure I've seen this one as well, though, and I think it's Australian (though that doesn't help much).

Unkempt fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Dec 4, 2007

Spider Crusoe
Jan 30, 2005

This was a drama, probably from the early '90s. It was about some kids, possibly teenagers, and I think there was a girl. At least one or all of them were homeless, runaways, or having trouble in school. I remember them meeting up under a bridge, and it might have been a regular hang out spot. There might have been a sea nearby. This last part I might be mixing up with another movie, but one of the kids had a confrontation or fight with an adult inside a building, I think involving catwalks.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Spider Crusoe posted:

This was a drama, probably from the early '90s. It was about some kids, possibly teenagers, and I think there was a girl. At least one or all of them were homeless, runaways, or having trouble in school. I remember them meeting up under a bridge, and it might have been a regular hang out spot. There might have been a sea nearby. This last part I might be mixing up with another movie, but one of the kids had a confrontation or fight with an adult inside a building, I think involving catwalks.

This sounds like it could be a lot of things, but the first movie I thought of was River's Edge (no catwalks, though).

Spider Crusoe
Jan 30, 2005

FitFortDanga posted:

This sounds like it could be a lot of things, but the first movie I thought of was River's Edge (no catwalks, though).
Yeah, I figured it would be a long shot because of my vague memory. I can't even remember why or where I saw it. It's not River's Edge, though.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
This is partly inspired by the amazing A/T thread about being in a military prison (and the discussions in there about civilian prisons). This is a film that a friend and I saw on TV aged about 13 or so - roughly 1988, but it looked like it was a few years old already, so we're looking early to mind 80s. It might have been based on a true story. Two brothers are orphaned. The state has nowhere to put them so they are put into a juvenile detention facility. It's hardcore rough. One scene stuck in my mind traumatically, where a kid gets raped one night after lights out. The rapists slide from bed to bed in the dorm along the polished floor on blankets, pulling themselves along the metal bedframes. In the morning one kid is left lying in bed in the foetal position, One of the guards comes up and asks what's wrong, and when the sheet is lifted the mattress is soaked in blood around his pelvic area. Freaked me out. Any ideas?

The only scene I might recall involves a tractor, prior to the parents' death? Maybe they were farmers?

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head

therattle posted:

This is partly inspired by the amazing A/T thread about being in a military prison (and the discussions in there about civilian prisons). This is a film that a friend and I saw on TV aged about 13 or so - roughly 1988, but it looked like it was a few years old already, so we're looking early to mind 80s. It might have been based on a true story. Two brothers are orphaned. The state has nowhere to put them so they are put into a juvenile detention facility. It's hardcore rough. One scene stuck in my mind traumatically, where a kid gets raped one night after lights out. The rapists slide from bed to bed in the dorm along the polished floor on blankets, pulling themselves along the metal bedframes. In the morning one kid is left lying in bed in the foetal position, One of the guards comes up and asks what's wrong, and when the sheet is lifted the mattress is soaked in blood around his pelvic area. Freaked me out. Any ideas?

The only scene I might recall involves a tractor, prior to the parents' death? Maybe they were farmers?

Do two of the kids shoot the hell out of a guard or two after they grow up? And is it Sleepers? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117665/

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

cptInsane0 posted:

Do two of the kids shoot the hell out of a guard or two after they grow up? And is it Sleepers? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117665/

Nope - I saw it in about 1988. And the brutality was more inmate-on-inmate than guard-on-inmate.

AnimeJune
Dec 3, 2007

"We're dead. Bartowski's got a gun."

ClydeUmney posted:

3. Stay Tuned - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105466/

4. Rock a Doodle - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102802/

Thank you! I'm going to go rent them now....

Crocuta: I don't think so - I've seen the shameful Brendan Frasier movie, I'm sorry to say. The film I'm talking about was a children's film.

Unkempt: You know, it very well could be Australian - this was at least ten years ago so I don't think I could say for sure.

ThisQuietReverie
Jul 22, 2004

I am not as I was.

Crocuta posted:

In the only other scene I remember he gets in a fight with someone and shoots him in the face repeatedly with his air pistol. Something happens to the guy he's chasing (he fall through a window or something) and the main character threatens him with his air pistol but the chased guy says: "I'm dying, you can't do anything to scare me", and then the main character presses his air pistol to one of his eyes and says: "now you're going to die blind!" In the close-up the viewers see that the dying guy has a lot of small cuts in his face from being shot with the air pistol. Might've been a TV movie or pilot.

Googling movie quote "die blind" points to a verbatim line/situation like you described in Sunset Grill. The movie description doesn't quite match.

Is that your movie?

Crocuta
Nov 6, 2004
wakkawa

Nav Omicron posted:

Googling movie quote "die blind" points to a verbatim line/situation like you described in Sunset Grill. The movie description doesn't quite match.

Is that your movie?

Yeah, looks like that's it. My memory is a little fuzzy on this but I remember the mustache from seeing the poster on imdb.

vrao81
Nov 16, 2004
I've got one...this is actually a tv show, possible a saturday night live sketch from the 80's. Its a comedy skit where a black guy goes into outer space. There is a really funny part where the guy is trying to get food from a machine on the spaceship and he tries to get chicken and makes a bunch of funny jokes about it. Then we see him outside the ship, wearing his helmet, then he takes it off and his head explodes. I'm pretty sure this is a SNL skit, or some other skit that was shown on a comed show. Anyone know where this is from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

vrao81 posted:

I've got one...this is actually a tv show, possible a saturday night live sketch from the 80's. Its a comedy skit where a black guy goes into outer space. There is a really funny part where the guy is trying to get food from a machine on the spaceship and he tries to get chicken and makes a bunch of funny jokes about it. Then we see him outside the ship, wearing his helmet, then he takes it off and his head explodes. I'm pretty sure this is a SNL skit, or some other skit that was shown on a comed show. Anyone know where this is from?
That's the Red Dwarf episode "Confidence and Paranoia." Here's a transcript of the episode.

Action Jacktion fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Dec 9, 2007