Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE
Went for an xmas ride with the pops and then washed and waxed my babies so I had to take some pics

shameless pic whoring:

aventari fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Dec 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jude
Aug 9, 2002

FlyinDoc posted:

Chicken strips are by no means an accurate measure of riding ability, but your rear tyre suggests that you have a lot of work to do as far as cornering confidence and ability goes.

That picture was the one that the previous owner put up to sell it, but i take your point.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

My local shop, Eurosport, is now selling Bimota. They have two DB6 Delirios on the floor right now with a Tesi 3D on the way. The DB6 is powered by the Ducati 1000DS engine and is limited to 50 bikes worldwide with a price of $29,400.

The white bike is going to the shop owners wife.

This is the grey one on the floor. You sit in this bike.

bung fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Dec 29, 2007

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

Goddamnit Florida. :mad:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

I'm glad I wasn't there. I'd be laughing too hard at the guy and you wouldn't hear the construction worker say whatever smart-rear end thing he said. :)

That's loving hilarious, from him smashing the post to lifting the bike incorrectly.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
is that a v-strom? good, i hate those ugly things.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

It looks like an Aprilia CapoNord.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

I'm going with Bung on this one, it's the Aprilla

V-Strom

Aprilla

Also, I like the V-Strom. It's not ugly, it's just special. :smith: I'd take one and love it, even if it does look like it has a 3rd chromosome.

bung
Dec 14, 2004

The description says "failed motorcycle stunt on a commercial set".

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Robbie Madison jumped an entire football field last night on a dirt bike, including goal posts. 322 feet and 7 inches.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6f_1199211480

orinth
Apr 15, 2003

NFC WEST IS THE BEST

`Nemesis posted:

Robbie Madison jumped an entire football field last night on a dirt bike, including goal posts. 322 feet and 7 inches.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6f_1199211480

god that is nuts. People shouldn't be doing that.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
the on-bike camera is awesome. it looks like he just floated up like he was on wires, and it doesn't even look like a hard landing.

mutt2jeff
Oct 2, 2004
The one, the only....
In honor of the start of the 2008 Dakar, I went and played in the closest thing that I have to sand... snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSeB4l9sRaU

Good race footage, lousy music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOgCRUG7FrI

Valfar
Nov 12, 2004

Born to lose, live to win.
Ahaha, nice wheelie retard
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=65061bdf6a

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Valfar posted:

It's a little fast; did he get one right in the nuts?

bung
Dec 14, 2004

I think that there is a still image that goes along with that video. In the photo it looks like he gets it in the face or upper chest.

inolen
Dec 10, 2003

Valfar posted:

That's actually a very skilled old school stunter, Kyle Woods.

He was revving his bike when his clutch cable snapped. Keep your bike tight.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

inolen posted:

clutch cable snapped.
how in the hell does that happen

they are like braided steel cable

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Factory defect, or the cable was rubbing on something and fell apart over time.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Lack of maintenance. I've seen them snap, but never on something as new as the bike he was riding.

Valfar
Nov 12, 2004

Born to lose, live to win.
Oh god the sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPGhuepihmc

<3 Two Stroke

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Jun 15, 2014

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

Valfar posted:

mutt2jeff
Oct 2, 2004
The one, the only....

Slopehead posted:

What kind of bike is that? I absolutely love the noise of the engine.

Oh duh, 950 Adventure. KTM? Isn't that what those fellows on ADVrider rode across Africa on?

Yes, its a KTM 950 Adventure. It's hard to say, a lot of guys ride around Africa on ADVrider.

These guys placed 17th in the Baja 1000 on a 950SE this year.

FlyinDoc
Dec 20, 2007

Poor R6, surprised he even took the trouble to remove the brake discs before painting, ugh

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
That streetfighter R1 is sweet. Have any more pics or a link to it?

predictive
Jan 11, 2006

For awesome, press 1.

FlyinDoc posted:

F4 1000 Senna hotness.
I think the Tamburini looks more like an F4 should, but drat that is a good looking bike. The F4 1000 is my dream bike, and one thing I really love about motorcycles is that unlike a Veyron, I will actually buy an F4 1000 in the next few years.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
He didn't paint the rotors but painted the tires? :confused:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

`Nemesis posted:

He didn't paint the rotors but painted the tires? :confused:

You can't paint rotors. Also, the tires aren't painted, per se, they're actually dyed retreads (tomahawk makes them)

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Z3n posted:

You can't paint rotors. Also, the tires aren't painted, per se, they're actually dyed retreads (tomahawk makes them)

You CAN paint rotors, not that it's a good idea ;)

Didn't know you could get dyed tires, though.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

`Nemesis posted:

You CAN paint rotors, not that it's a good idea ;)

Well, yeah, you'd be repainting them pretty often. :v: I still want to know where that streetfighter R1 is from though. That's freaking sweet.

FlyinDoc
Dec 20, 2007
Sorry Z3n, no info on the R1 streetfighter, just a picture that I came across on a local forum and basically thought, as you said, "That's freaking sweet!"

I don't think tyres on the R6 are the proper orange dyed ones. It seems that in true ghetto fashion they're just spraypainted, as can be seen here:

Then again, maybe the centre is just blackness rubbed off the road?

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Nah, coloured tyres aren't even that expensive, so i assume they are genuine and not painted. They just get dirty.

Gay Nudist Dad
Dec 12, 2006

asshole on a scooter
I wonder if them come in 3.5x10. My scooter could use some safety orange rubber.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

http://www.tiresunlimited.com/ALL%20TIRES/Innova%20MC/innova_3115.htm
You can get them in blue and red, probably other colours too if you search around.

AdeptaCheese
Oct 14, 2003

Sovereign Swiss

the white paint he's used on parts that get hot has gone all yellow yuck

FlyinDoc
Dec 20, 2007

open24hours posted:

Nah, coloured tyres aren't even that expensive, so i assume they are genuine and not painted. They just get dirty.

The tread pattern is the same, so yes, they are proper coloured tyres then.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know what year model that R1 streetfighter is? Or can anyone narrow down which years it might be?
If so, I'll search through bikepics.com and try to find more info on it, but trying to search through all pictures of R1s would take ages.

FlyinDoc fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Jan 13, 2008

Xlyfindel
Dec 16, 2003
Raw Esoteric

FlyinDoc posted:

The tread pattern is the same, so yes, they are proper coloured tyres then.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know what year model that R1 streetfighter is? Or can anyone narrow down which years it might be?
If so, I'll search through bikepics.com and try to find more info on it, but trying to search through all pictures of R1s would take ages.

Well its modified to hell so its kinda difficult to tell. If the front brake calipers are still stock, I'd guess its an '05. However the clutch case cover which still looks stock is all wrong for that. And the swingarm looks like its from an o7 FZ6 or something, so I'm kinda stumped. its a monster machinie though, I'd love to see more if you can find it.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Xlyfindel posted:

Well its modified to hell so its kinda difficult to tell. If the front brake calipers are still stock, I'd guess its an '05. However the clutch case cover which still looks stock is all wrong for that. And the swingarm looks like its from an o7 FZ6 or something, so I'm kinda stumped. its a monster machinie though, I'd love to see more if you can find it.

I think it's actually a fazer 1000

http://www.motorcycles-online.co.uk/images/productimages/FAZER%201000%20001.jpg

Modded with some other stuff...maybe a newer R1 front end? The belly fairing is definantly a fazer item, as are the rear grab handles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlyinDoc
Dec 20, 2007
I actually realised last night "Hang on a minute, that might be a FZ1" (I assume you call them Fazers in the US then?)

R1s have a 2 part fueltank/airbox cover type thing as far as I've seen, whereas the tank on the streetfighter looks to be a single piece.

EDIT: Yep, it's an 05 Fazer 1000, managed to locate it here:

http://www.bikepics.com/members/caje1967/05fazer1000/

FlyinDoc fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 14, 2008