Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

eXXon posted:

What's the point of the extra strip of material running down the outside of each pad? Every once in a while when playing ball hockey with terrible pads I used to wear pads on the wrong leg so they were on the inside and gave me a tiny chance of actually being able to close my pads together. Having done so I never figured out what the point of them was or why you'd want them on the outside of the pad rather than the inside.

It's so we can tell which goalies to make fun of.

Seriously though, the medial roll is supposed to keep pucks from jumping from your pad surface over the pad into the goal, like if someone were to swipe it up your pad surface for example, in a goalmouth scramble, they would hit the roll and theoretically be deflected away.

On certain pads it's triangular so it seems to actively deflect away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Thomas
Feb 12, 2008
breakdancin the night away

eXXon posted:

What's the point of the extra strip of material running down the outside of each pad? Every once in a while when playing ball hockey with terrible pads I used to wear pads on the wrong leg so they were on the inside and gave me a tiny chance of actually being able to close my pads together. Having done so I never figured out what the point of them was or why you'd want them on the outside of the pad rather than the inside.
Back in the day, it was one of the major structural components of the pad and would provide stiffness. Nowadays, it's ostensibly billed as preventing the puck from skipping over from in close or while it's knuckling. Truth be told, it doesn't really need to be there, and at least one pad company decided to do away with it all together.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

eXXon posted:

So if you catch a puck at an angle, it gets (hopefully) deflected inside, where you can grab it easily, instead of outside, where it could go into the net, or lie out in the open.

Also when in the butterfly, rising shots that catch the top of the pads hopefully wont deflect or trickle over the top.

edit: ohh hey next page! beaten twice, by actual goalies none the less.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Tim Thomas posted:

Truth be told, it doesn't really need to be there

Also they look cool <:mad:>

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

You didn't really think I'd let 24 hours go by without doing something to my new babies, did you?

Added some "leather" caps to these boot flaps. They didn't come out as awesome on the bottom as I'd hoped, but I'll wait until the ice tears them apart to make better ones. The calf wrap may be on the short list for a little leather augmentation as well.

Also you may have noticed in the above picture -- goodbye RBK 8k toe ties, HELLO VAUGHN TOE TIES!

I'll be replacing the flimsy leather straps as soon as I can find some better ones that don't involve gutting my Velos.

Tim Thomas
Feb 12, 2008

Martytoof posted:

I'll be replacing the flimsy leather straps as soon as I can find some better ones that don't involve gutting my Velos.

Haha, those Vaughn ties are actually Mission toe ties from the prototype pair I had! As for the straps, go to JoAnn Fabrics or EMS or your local equivalent and buy 1" nylon belt and some clips and save yourself some hassle.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Tim Thomas posted:

Haha, those Vaughn ties are actually Mission toe ties from the prototype pair I had! As for the straps, go to JoAnn Fabrics or EMS or your local equivalent and buy 1" nylon belt and some clips and save yourself some hassle.

Yeah, I'm probably going to end up replacing the entire set with the nylon belts. Just need to think of a good way to replace the existing lower buckles with snap connectors and I'm golden!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

:siren: TRIP REPORT :siren:

Went out to shinny at 1 today hoping to get used to them before the packed shinny on Fridays. We had enough guys to hold a game, though I was the only goalie, I just switched off every 10 minutes, good time was had by all.

Initial impression:

With all my gear on, walking out with my new pads was a little weird. They were very floppy, though I had come to expect that. I ended up tightening the straps to two finger-widths slack. I think this ended up being a little too tight since they didn't really want to return square after I stood back up.

I found that if the straps were too loose, however, the outside calf wrap wouldn't stay "outside" and tended to bend inward into my leg channel. I'm wondering how on earth I can fix this because I certainly don't want my calf wrap in there. It'll be uncomfortable for one, and .. well .. it's a calf wrap so it's not doing what it's supposed to. Any recommendations RBKers? I can't imagine I'm the only one to have noticed this.

The knee lock elastic is WAY too loose. I mean I could probably reduce it by 30-40% and it would be ideal. I'm keeping the upper pad straps pretty loose so the lock is the only thing keeping my knee from falling out of the landing gear, and I had some close calls today. Obviously this is the byproduct of building a pad for the lowest common denominator. Luckily enough, since the strap is velcroed on both ends I can either just hack it up or find a shorter piece of velcro elastic. Easy to fix!

Sliding. These pads slide TOO well. The leather on the Velos was starting to wear on the landing gear and I think the rougher material helped slow the pads down. The first time I did a cross-crease slide, I slid clear out of the blue paint (much to everyone's amusement). It probably took me the better part of a dozen tries to figure out how to control my slide again. The biggest problem now is that my gaping five-hole problem is exposed. My butterfly slide is some sort of horrible mutation of a half-butterfly where my trailing pad will be level with the ground but my leading pad will be cocked just off the ice enough to led a puck in. This is nothing but me (not) practicing my proper form and not learning from my mistakes. I gave up three of these goals today, and I made it priority number one to make sure that my cross crease slides are now perfectly level with the ice. Still a work in progress!

Rebounds. Holy poo poo does this pad give up rebounds. Luckily for me two things happen -- the consistency of the rebounds means I had an easier time tracking where the puck exploded off of me, and the absolutely flat face actually helped me direct rebounds, something I never managed to master in my Velos. I'm not saying I can do it with a great deal of consistency yet, but I made more saves on initial rebounds than I ever have before.

:siren: BATTLE DAMAGE :siren:

Well, a pro pad it ain't. I'm starting to show a little material fraying by my landing gear and my inner calf wrap where it comes into some contact with my knee protector. It's by no means in bad shape, but seeing how there is visible fraying after just one light shinny I think I'll be taking the leather and awl to these bits too. Basically anything in a high-contact area I plan to wrap in leather. By the end of this I may just have more leather than a PS2 :haw:

---

So the takeaway here is what? I need to work on my strapping a little more. Once I figure out what to do about my outer calf wrap folding problem I'll feel a lot more comfortable giving my pads a little more freedom.

I felt GOOD in these pads. Scratch that, I felt GREAT. I know the pads don't make the stop the goalie does, but today I must have been running on new-gear high because I made just about every save (drat you fivehole!), stoned shooters on a few fantastic breakaways, and it even translated to more confidence in my glove and blocker. The attitude makes the man, and in this case my attitude is definitely something that I want to bring into every game from hereon in.

Tim Thomas
Feb 12, 2008
The calf wrap thing is something that you need to address via strapping more loosely and hanging the pad out to dry with the wrap stretched outward. My 9.8s did the same thing while they were breaking in, now they don't since I consistently broke the wrap the other way.

Lively rebounds are fun when you can't get your stick on them, but your stick is there for a reason! I need to work on this too, because I'm having a bear of a time getting out of the habit of trying to pad a weak-side shot to the boards and instead putting it back in the slot. Bad!

I don't bother using the knee elastic any more. Have you considered going to a more padded kneepad and enjoying the freedom of knee movement?

Finally, are you raising the lead leg on a butterfly slide? I'm not sure why you would be unless you are overextending it and reaching for a puck at the toe. Usually the thing that the kids have trouble with is getting the trail leg down and pulled back in, which is really hard when you are 12 and don't have the core strength to do it. Hell, it's hard to do at 23.

gently caress, I'm old.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Thanks for the wrap suggestion, I'll stretch those babies out right now.

When I realized that rebounds were coming out consistently, I actually had a pretty good time trying to direct them if I was able to. I'm not saying i got it down pat, but I definitely realized the potential.

No knee elastic sounds scary. The landing gear is bigger than the knee wing on the pad itself, and I can already feel myself landing on the ice with the landing gear, versus with the landing gear on the knee wing. I'm scared that the next step is me landing knee on ice :colbert:

Oh speaking of which I need better knee pads. Not to rag on PAW but the strapping system is basically useless now. The velcro all but gave out, and the kneepads are just all over the place. They were good for the money and they do the job, but I think I'll look to move up and out of these.

Yeah I can't really explain why I lift my leading leg. I do think it has something to do with straining to reach. I've never actually been taught how to butterfly properly so I'm sure I'm doing it horribly wrong having learned it from watching others. When I get it right I get it right and will make the cross crease save 9 out of 10 time unless it's roofed. When I get it wrong, it goes spectacularly wrong and I give up a retarded looking five hole goal every loving time :(

I will have someone take video one of these days so you guys can critique and tell me how I suck :)

Also shut up, I'm older than 90% of SAS <:mad:>

Internet Victory
Dec 10, 2005
The future is here. Internet!
What happened to the velcro on your PAW knee pads. I hope mine don't fall apart :(

Have you tried strapping your pads like this?

Loose up top and a little tighter at the bottom?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Internet Victory posted:

What happened to the velcro on your PAW knee pads. I hope mine don't fall apart :(

They're not falling apart per se, I think I've just worn the velcro out. It's extremely fuzzy and doesn't hold anymore. I can't remember one time in recent memory where I walked off the ice and took my gear off to find that the kneepads were still velcroed on. Only thing holding them on is the fact that I'm securely in the leg channel and they don't have a chance to move around.

quote:

That doesn't really look loose at all :raise: -- that said I'll try loosening them at the top a little more :)

Friendly Factory, let's do your goalie thing next week instead of this friday.

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
Finnaly got all of my stuff today and played for about two hours or so. Everything is so stiff but I can feel some of it breaking in already. Alright time for some newbie questions...

1. Why the gently caress were my leg pads slipping off to the left or right.. they were tightened as tight as possible.. but I had to keep hitting them back into place.
2. Holy hell.. after an hour I thought I was going to die from heat exhaustion/lack of endurance. It was outside and fairly cool but still.. we were playing half rink and I had to take a break after about an hour... I will chalk this one up to smoking.. and the fact that I am out of shape. (drat cubicle job)
3. My five hole sucks rear end..not playing on skates next time
4. Holy hell that was a blast.

Any comments.. general tips for not sucking at everything.. and anything else you would like to tell me would be great.. gently caress I'm tired.

fake edit: Any other videos anyone recommends besides the ones in the OP that I watched about 50 times at work today would be helpful... and what the hell are those shoelaces on the ends of my pads for!!!

Internet Victory
Dec 10, 2005
The shoe laces at the end of your pads tie through your skate cowling to keep your pads from over rotating around your leg.

Pads are supposed to rotate when you go down into the butterfly so they're 90 degrees to the ice/ground.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/sa_sba/DSC01268.jpg

stick on top of finger, does not slide good

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...

Internet Victory posted:

That's how I strap my pads, though I went even further and added extra holes on my straps so that I could strap everything very tight around my ankles. I'm actually going to experiment with wearing my pads looser next time I go out, since I don't really feel like I'm getting rotation on my pads and the extra tightness in the bottom two straps seems to cause my pads to stick out at weird angles when I'm standing up and exposes my knees a little more than I'd like.

Granted, I took the "little tighter" at the bottom to an extreme, so my case might not be the best to judge that strapping method by. Still though, there are times where it seems like legpads are designed for people with cankles or tree trunks for legs, but I'm going to try wearing my legpads a bit looser and see if I can get used to it.

Also, is there anything I can do aside for the obvious avoid collisions in the net to reduce my chances of straining my neck? I had two minor collisions the last time I played and while I wasn't expecting anything to come from them, I ended up not being able to move my neck from left to right for most of the weekend. Do any of you guys do any neck specific exercises or is it time for me to accept that I need to get out of way players sliding into the net?

Aniki fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Mar 25, 2008

Internet Victory
Dec 10, 2005

sba posted:

NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/sa_sba/DSC01268.jpg

stick on top of finger, does not slide good

Brodeur wallpaper spotted.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Polish posted:

Finnaly got all of my stuff today and played for about two hours or so. Everything is so stiff but I can feel some of it breaking in already. Alright time for some newbie questions...

1. Why the gently caress were my leg pads slipping off to the left or right.. they were tightened as tight as possible.. but I had to keep hitting them back into place.
2. Holy hell.. after an hour I thought I was going to die from heat exhaustion/lack of endurance. It was outside and fairly cool but still.. we were playing half rink and I had to take a break after about an hour... I will chalk this one up to smoking.. and the fact that I am out of shape. (drat cubicle job)
3. My five hole sucks rear end..not playing on skates next time
4. Holy hell that was a blast.

Any comments.. general tips for not sucking at everything.. and anything else you would like to tell me would be great.. gently caress I'm tired.

fake edit: Any other videos anyone recommends besides the ones in the OP that I watched about 50 times at work today would be helpful... and what the hell are those shoelaces on the ends of my pads for!!!

So beaten but:

The laces at the toe of your pads are the toe ties. You tie them to the front of the skate, usually by weaving the lace between the cowling, but however you do it is up to you. They serve two purposes. They help your pads rotate when your feet turn, and they help your pads rotate back into place when you reset. I keep 1.5" of slack on mine because I've learned that's what's comfortable for me.

1. You want a degree of movement in your pads. If you are landing with your pad face on the ground, that is incorrect. When you fall to your knees, your feet should turn slightly thus rotating your pads. If your pads are rotating when you are standing up, I have no idea what you could be doing wrong. I would recommend you actually do NOT tighten your pads as much as possible. I know that is your first instinct, but you actually want the pads to be able to rotate relatively freely. That way when you get up the pads will move back into natural position.

2. Nah, everyone thinks goalies just stand there and move side to side and it's no effort whatsoever, but the truth is that we're always moving, adjusting, and when the action is in or near our crease there is a LOT of effort exerted. You're tired because an hour of playing is an hour of exercise. If you show me a goalie who isn't at least somewhat winded after an hour, I'll be pretty surprised. The more you play though, the more your stamina will build up. After six months off I barely made it through an hour, and now I'm doing two hour shinny with no problem. I'm dead tired, but I'm still on my feet.

3. I'm not sure why playing without skates would help your five-hole. Chances are you just need to work on getting comfortable and learning to drive to your knees properly. You'll likely find that you're better off with skates because they'll make you more maneuverable.

4. It just gets better!

--

sba, it's all I can do to not photoshop Malarchuk's face onto your finger :smith:

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
The skates thing is because I have actual roller blade skates.. heavy as hell. New skates are not on the top of my list for right now.. so while playing a pickup game at a local rink Im going to rock out shoes.

I did like skates better as oppsosed to no skates due to manuverability, however when the puck was behind the net it was a bitch going back and forth. I swear I was a better skater when I was 15.. but eight years later.. I apparently suck now.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

That's cool -- my only concern is that with shoes you're really not going to have any way to connect your toe ties, unless you tie them to the bottom part of your laces or something :)

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
Marty.. when you first learned how to play goalie.. just to get the basic movements down etc.. were you on skates right away or did you practice on feet first?

I really wanna use my skates.. but I think it would be benificial to me.. at least for getting basic movements down.. to go in shoes for now.. Does that make sense or should I just suck it up and use my skates?

crusader donkey
Oct 10, 2007

Hungry For The Cup (But Settling For Nachos)
I wouldn't give up on playing in skates. Moving in shoes and skates is so different you wouldn't really get anything out of playing in shoes. When you went back to skates you would pretty much have to re-learn all your movements. I suppose you could learn some fundamentals like a quality butterfly or playing angles in shoes, but you could learn them just as easily skating. Don't give up, just practice practice practice. You really catch on in no time. I played in shoes for years before joining a league and I had the movements and angles down after 3-4 games.

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
Yeah I think I will stick with the skates.. I'll practice in socks on the carpet at home to get the movements down..

UnmaskedGremlin
May 28, 2002

I hear there's gonna be cake!

Martytoof posted:

That's cool -- my only concern is that with shoes you're really not going to have any way to connect your toe ties, unless you tie them to the bottom part of your laces or something :)

For the league I played on that was a cement surface (and I wore shoes) I just pulled the laces out of my pads, actually. I usually kept my lower straps so tight though that they didn't turn much though.

I've also seen some guys in that league use Nike Shox and tie the laces from the pads around the back of those.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Polish posted:

Marty.. when you first learned how to play goalie.. just to get the basic movements down etc.. were you on skates right away or did you practice on feet first?

I really wanna use my skates.. but I think it would be benificial to me.. at least for getting basic movements down.. to go in shoes for now.. Does that make sense or should I just suck it up and use my skates?

I was on skates right away. I couldn't, and still can't, use my pads without skates on -- even in my living room. It feels way too bizarre. I basically went into it completely cold and just learned everything on the fly :haw:

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
Played a pickup game today 3v3. I did at least 200% better than on Monday. The pads are starting to break in nicely, and that, I found out.. helps a poo poo-ton.

My five hole is still weak, but I have a real nice sprawl.. just gotta learn to keep my legs closed on the butterfly. Moving around on the skates and going through the movements is getting a lot easier, you guys were right, although I cannot slide for the life of me (lovely skates, painted smooth cement).

But yeah, gotta work on that five hole and high shots....time for bed now.. gonna be hurting tommorow..

UnmaskedGremlin
May 28, 2002

Polish posted:

My five hole is still weak, but I have a real nice sprawl.. just gotta learn to keep my legs closed on the butterfly. Moving around on the skates and going through the movements is getting a lot easier, you guys were right, although I cannot slide for the life of me (lovely skates, painted smooth cement).

You're really not going to be able to slide too much on painted cement. I've played on that a ton before, and even though everyone thinks I'm nuts, I liked being off skates better.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Injury update: Finally went to the doctor for my knee. He says from range of motion and when it hurts, it's probably an MCL sprain, but there could be some cartilage damage. Got a script for Hydrocodone and Cyclobenzaprine and sent home.

Good news is, my insurance approved an MRI without me having to go through therapy first. But, I'm sure I'll have to do that as well. Got credit for a win last week, as the other team forefeited, heh. Though, the replacement for me got smoked bad today in the playoff matchup 8-3. 8 Goals on about 12 Shots.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

So I'm kind of having some strapping issues with the RBKs. They're not really rolling back to center when i come up off the butterfly. The straps are super loose at the top, and two-finger-width tight at the ankles, and the boot straps are tight enough that there's no real slack to them, but they're not overtightened by any means.

I'm thinking of reducing my toe tie slack a little, I've got probaby and inch and a half, maybe I'll bring that down to a half an inch so my toes bring the pads back to center a little. Anything else you guys can think of? I'm curious to hear what you guys with the 6K and 8K pads do for your straps.

I also really need to do something about the loose knee cradle lock. Either cut the velcro down a little or something because my knee is constantly threatening to slide right out.

Small stuff aside, these are still so loving :fap:

I'm going to be selling my Velos once I get them back from melt, just to recoup some of the cost. So long old friends. I'd like to sell them package complete with the gloves since they go so well together, but based on some recent reviews I've read of the 8K gloves I think I'm going to shell out the $500 for a new pair of matching Battram gloves once I get the second part of my tax return in, so I need to hang on to the ones I have a little longer :smith:

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Mar 29, 2008

Joey Walnuts
Dec 6, 2004

Clean up, aisle 3.
So has anyone removed their thigh boards and used only kneepads instead? My thigh board on my right side keeps getting caught up in my pants and it's starting to piss me off.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Absolutely. I don't understand how people who wear thighboards keep them from catching in their pants. I know they all have fancy straps and poo poo to help with that, but I've yet to see a combination that works with either of my pants.

With my new pads, I didn't even wait. I took the thighboards off on the subway ride back from the store. They came off even before the price tag did :haw:

That being said, I really need a new pair of knee pads.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
so, i know this is for goalies, but i ripped on my goalie pretty hard earlier in the thread. well, he got us two shutouts in three playoff games and we won the "B" league championship on sunday 8 - 0.

i'd eat the crow pie, but i like to think my shutdown defense and sliding in front of slapshots was what really mattered. also, my mom thinks im a catch.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

That's right, you know how awesome we are :cool:

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...

Joey Walnuts posted:

So has anyone removed their thigh boards and used only kneepads instead? My thigh board on my right side keeps getting caught up in my pants and it's starting to piss me off.

Yeah, I got sick of my thigh boards always getting stuck in my goalie pants and after a while I decided that they were more trouble than they're worth. Every once in a while I do wish that I had the extra 5-hole coverage, but the extra mobility and not need to constantly adjust my thigh boards more than makes up for losing a little coverage.

Also, I tried playing with my leg pads strapped looser and I'm not quite sure what to think of it. The rotation seemed better, almost too good in some instances, but I also managed to take a hard slap shot off of my calves. With my old strapping method, it was pretty much impossible for a puck to get a clean hit on my calves, but since the pads were looser my calf ended up being exposed and a defensemen nailed my calf with a perfect slapper. Luckily it's just a bruise so it looks bad, but doesn't hurt at all, but I can see why goalies who use loose strapping might like the TPS pads with their insane cankle shields.

crashlanding
Dec 11, 2006

Leading the offense for a fraction of the cost

Martytoof posted:

That's right, you know how awesome we are :cool:
My goalie gave up 5 goals on 14 shots in a must win game. Luckily we were able to score 9 on 40 but seriously, what the hell? It was a tie game with 8 minutes left.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Our goalie is a loving superstar. We managed to tie the best team in the division thanks to his heroics and ability to take a flurry of shots like a champ.
code:
SHOTS  	1  	2  	3  	OT 	TOTAL
Storm(us) 5 	6 	7 	3 	21
Vikings 12 	16 	13 	3 	44
We play a very Flames-esque game--let the goalie handle the defense while we ineffectively try to score on the few shots we manage to take.

It was a huge point considering there are two teams tied for 2nd place with 23 points, the team ahead of us at 21, and us (Storm) at 20 points. Top 4 teams make the playoffs, I think.

Which raises the question: How do you goalies feel when you are on a team where defense is lacking? We regularly hang our goalie out to dry with 1 or 2 unwatched men in front of the net, bad turnovers-leading-to-breakaways, and an inability to clear the zone once the opposition settles in to the box. But he's always happy after a game, always has a beer in the dressing room, etc.

He is far nicer to us than we deserve.

Edit: Just noticed that grid has the names mixed up, nice job HNA!

Pleads fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 3, 2008

crusader donkey
Oct 10, 2007

Well, goalie is by far the most individual-oriented position. With me, as long as I play a good game and don't let in any softies I'm happy after games. If the team sucks at defense, we know there's only so much we can do and it's in our best interest to keep a cool head.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
Are you Tim Thomas from the nega-universe?

UnmaskedGremlin
May 28, 2002

crusader donkey posted:

Well, goalie is by far the most individual-oriented position. With me, as long as I play a good game and don't let in any softies I'm happy after games. If the team sucks at defense, we know there's only so much we can do and it's in our best interest to keep a cool head.

I agree. I've been on some absolutely non-existant defense type teams. As long as I don't give up any softies, and play solidly otherwise, I don't get too upset. Of course, I don't want to give up anything, but on a 2 on 0, I really don't think many people expect me to make the save!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader donkey
Oct 10, 2007

Suspicious posted:

Are you Tim Thomas from the nega-universe?

The first season I played with my current team, my gaa was around 8 or 9 and I was playing reasonably well, although not great. They're lucky I have such a good attitude or I would have killed them all and myself.

• Locked thread