Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisQuietReverie
Jul 22, 2004

I am not as I was.

Asphalt Engine posted:

Need some help, film goons.

Couple years back, I saw this movie on HBO. It was about two FBI agents who were basically shooting it out with a Midwestern cult in the heartland. They didn't know who to trust and they wound up getting saddled with a girl who turned out to be one of the cult members. The movie was decent enough, but the ending was so wonderfully surreal that it stuck with me. The lead agent's psycho partner bought it and the chick wound up getting cacked when she showed her true colors. The movie ends with the lead agent running to the escape chopper while singing, under his breath, the "I believe in miracles" line of "You Sexy Thing." The actual song kicks up and the ending credits roll.

Anyone help name that movie?

I think I've seen this one. Was the cult leader ranting and raving over a radio and the majority of the movie takes place in a farmhouse near the cult (I think the FBI guys were holed up there after the shootout with the cult had gone wrong)? I don't recall any of your details only that the film was very orange due to taking place late in the day.

If so, your movie is Standoff.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0119931/plotsummary

Edit: Now with trailer:
http://www.fancast.com/movies/StandOff/20595/597204856/Stand-Off/videos

ThisQuietReverie fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Mar 18, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Wot wot, old boy. Might one have a toke?
This is a movie I saw when I was a little kid, probably from the 80s, possible 70s.
It's a horror or maybe sci-fi, but the only scenes I can remember are something involving a basketball game, and a body lying on a table, I think the body gets up and chases someone in a car and comes to the window.
Also something about orange jelly...the body is either covered in some kind of orange coloured jelly or it's just a skinless body and my memory is hosed
The scene where the body runs up to the car gave me nightmares for years

Mr Darcy
Feb 8, 2006
Help finding this war film.

I've no idea when i've seen it. Not for a long while though.

It's a Black and white British film. Set in Europe as the end of WW2 is coming. A British platoon is holed up in a house in Germany, down at the end of the street is a german pill box. The Brits are marking time till the end of the war they are leaving the pill box alone and just counting the days till its all over.

They wake up one morning to realise that one of them is missing. They search the housee and eventually realise that in front of the pill box is a shell crater and thier mate is lying in it. They come to the conclusion that he tried to blow up the pill box in the night and was wounded. The rest of the film is a tense description of them trying to get their mate back. In the end they blow up the pill box to recover him only to find that he'd found a bottle of booze the night before and got wasted and just wandered out in front of the pill box to sleeep it off!

Big Jim Nordberg
Sep 8, 2007
Manchester La La La
I need help with an old movie question that comes and goes every once in a while.

Im sure the film is Unbreakable but ive since seen the film and it hasnt appeared in there:

A man goes into a comic show and says he would like to buy this very expensive comic (or maybe a drawing) for his son/daughter the owner, refuses to sell it him because he isnt worthy of owning such a rare piece of work just because he can afford it.

Its a little like the scene from High Fidelity with Jack Black giving that guy poo poo.

Big Jim Nordberg
Sep 8, 2007
Manchester La La La

cptInsane0 posted:

Ok, for once I am stumped. This was a fairly recent movie, pretty low budget. It was about a reality show where the contestants had to kill each other. The main character was a pregnant lady who had won the previous season. Another guy was her friend who had cancer, a teenage girl, an old nurse, and an old guy. The nurse delivers the pregnant lady's baby, the friend with cancer kills the nurse, the lady and the friend try to escape, and then they both end up getting shot. The friend dies, and the last scene of the movie is the lady with the baby waking up and saying, "gently caress."

Series 7: The Contenders

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Big Jim Nordberg posted:

I need help with an old movie question that comes and goes every once in a while.

Im sure the film is Unbreakable but ive since seen the film and it hasnt appeared in there:

A man goes into a comic show and says he would like to buy this very expensive comic (or maybe a drawing) for his son/daughter the owner, refuses to sell it him because he isnt worthy of owning such a rare piece of work just because he can afford it.

Its a little like the scene from High Fidelity with Jack Black giving that guy poo poo.

A comic SHOW or a comic SHOP? If shop, it's gotta be Unbreakable. If show, it might be Chasing Amy. I seem to recall a comic convention scene in that.

Big Jim Nordberg
Sep 8, 2007
Manchester La La La

FitFortDanga posted:

A comic SHOW or a comic SHOP? If shop, it's gotta be Unbreakable. If show, it might be Chasing Amy. I seem to recall a comic convention scene in that.

I meant shop. Im sure ive seen Unbreakable since and it wasnt in there. Its not Chasing Amy.

Deleted Scene maybe? (SPOILER)

The reason its back in my head is because of the BLU-RAY release of Unbreakable and someone on another forum mentioned a deleated scene where a young Mr Glass goes on a fair ground ride with a few stuffed animal toys to protect him, they dont and we get to see and hear every bone in his body shatter, If ive seen/remember that maybe this other scene was also a deleted one.

Im just after closure.

Big Jim Nordberg fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 21, 2008

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Big Jim Nordberg posted:

Im sure ive seen Unbreakable since and it wasnt in there.

I haven't seen it for a while, but I'm pretty sure this is in the movie, and not a deleted scene.

Elijah Price: It's a classic depiction of good versus evil. Notice the square jaw of Slayer - common in most comic book heroes. And the slightly disproportionate size of Jaguaro's body to his head. This again is common, but only in villains... The thing to notice about this piece... The thing that makes it very, very special... is its realistic depiction of its figures. When the characters eventually made it into the magazine they were exaggerated... as always happens. This is vintage.
Businessman: Wrap it up.
Elijah Price: You've made a considerably wise decision.
Businessman: My kid's gonna go berserk.
(Elijah stops dead in his tracks)
Elijah Price: Once again please?
Businessman: My son Jeb. It's a gift for him.
Elijah Price: How old is -- Jeb?
Businessman: Four.
Elijah Price: No. No, no, no, no, no. You need to go now.
Businessman: What did I say?
Elijah Price: Do you see any Teletubbies around here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression sitting outside in a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think this is a toy store, 'cause you're in here shopping for an infant named Jeb. Now one of us has made a gross error and wasted the other person's valuable time. This is an art gallery my friend. And THIS is a piece of art.

Big Jim Nordberg
Sep 8, 2007
Manchester La La La

FitFortDanga posted:

I haven't seen it for a while, but I'm pretty sure this is in the movie, and not a deleted scene.

Elijah Price: It's a classic depiction of good versus evil. Notice the square jaw of Slayer - common in most comic book heroes. And the slightly disproportionate size of Jaguaro's body to his head. This again is common, but only in villains... The thing to notice about this piece... The thing that makes it very, very special... is its realistic depiction of its figures. When the characters eventually made it into the magazine they were exaggerated... as always happens. This is vintage.
Businessman: Wrap it up.
Elijah Price: You've made a considerably wise decision.
Businessman: My kid's gonna go berserk.
(Elijah stops dead in his tracks)
Elijah Price: Once again please?
Businessman: My son Jeb. It's a gift for him.
Elijah Price: How old is -- Jeb?
Businessman: Four.
Elijah Price: No. No, no, no, no, no. You need to go now.
Businessman: What did I say?
Elijah Price: Do you see any Teletubbies around here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression sitting outside in a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think this is a toy store, 'cause you're in here shopping for an infant named Jeb. Now one of us has made a gross error and wasted the other person's valuable time. This is an art gallery my friend. And THIS is a piece of art.

poo poo that sounds about right, wonder why I missed it second time round. Thanks

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
There is a TV show that has been bugging me for at least 25 years, maybe one of you can finally solve the mystery for me. It must have been shown sometime between 1978 and 1984 on British television, and it was a story about some strange creature that was going around on the moors killing people. I remember distinctly one scene where it attacks a man in his tent, possibly someone investigating the attacks as he is dictating into an old-style tape recorder at the time. When his body is found, the police have the audio record of the attack, plus some blurry slides from a camera that starts recording when it is knocked over in the fight.

I was very young at the time it came out, which is why I'm sure it must have been shown about that time. I missed the final episode of the show, not that I remember much else about it apart from what I wrote above. I was told at the time, though this may be bullshit, that the creature turned out to be an RAF pilot who had crashed on the moors, and his helmet jammed onto his head and turned him psychotic. Like I say, maybe bullshit, but sounded good at the time.

Seriously, 25 years this has nagged at me. I know it ain't a movie, but still, had to ask. 25 years of torture drove me to it.

rekamso
Jan 22, 2008
This is most likely a movie, though it's ever-so-slightly possible it is a TV series.

1) ~10 years or more old

2) scifi

3) there are aliens
3.1) humanoid
3.2) about one foot tall
3.3) their knee joints are backwards
3.4) their language is made up of clickish sounds

5) the aliens have some sort of morphing machine which transforms them into humans

6) humans and the aliens aren't getting along

Google and wikipedia aren't helping with this one....

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
Pretty easy except for your size estimate. With the exception of that, it's spot on for The Arrival.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0115571/

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!

Parkingtigers posted:

There is a TV show that has been bugging me for at least 25 years, maybe one of you can finally solve the mystery for me. It must have been shown sometime between 1978 and 1984 on British television, and it was a story about some strange creature that was going around on the moors killing people. I remember distinctly one scene where it attacks a man in his tent, possibly someone investigating the attacks as he is dictating into an old-style tape recorder at the time. When his body is found, the police have the audio record of the attack, plus some blurry slides from a camera that starts recording when it is knocked over in the fight.

I was very young at the time it came out, which is why I'm sure it must have been shown about that time. I missed the final episode of the show, not that I remember much else about it apart from what I wrote above. I was told at the time, though this may be bullshit, that the creature turned out to be an RAF pilot who had crashed on the moors, and his helmet jammed onto his head and turned him psychotic. Like I say, maybe bullshit, but sounded good at the time.

Seriously, 25 years this has nagged at me. I know it ain't a movie, but still, had to ask. 25 years of torture drove me to it.

The rather brilliant Nightmare Man:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0170989/

Available on DVD!
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/619648/The-Nightmare-Man/Product.html

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

zombieman posted:

Available on DVD!

Well that must be it. Holy crap Zombieman, that has seriously bugged me for years, thanks for being so awesome. You've justifed the ten bucks I spent on ad-free forum access right there.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

This one's kind of a reach that I remember seeing a preview, and I'm pretty sure it was in the late nineties. A father thinks that the United States are going to be bombed, so he takes his family (of four, I think) to a bomb shelter he built in his backyard. For some reason they come out ten years later, and it looked like the rest of the movie was a comedy about them adapting to the current day. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?

Power of Pecota posted:

This one's kind of a reach that I remember seeing a preview, and I'm pretty sure it was in the late nineties. A father thinks that the United States are going to be bombed, so he takes his family (of four, I think) to a bomb shelter he built in his backyard. For some reason they come out ten years later, and it looked like the rest of the movie was a comedy about them adapting to the current day. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds a little like Blast From The Past.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

That looks like it, I think I just remembered the number of years they were locked in wrong. Thanks!

Donny Brook
Jul 23, 2007

Hello Ladies

Rest In Peace
Dave
(aka Donny Brook)
1963-2013
Goonspeed, friend
I caught part of this last night on HBO, and my guide told me I was watching No Way Out, which it wasn't. What it was was a black and white film, could be 40's, could be 50's, maybe even early 60's, and it had to do with race riots. One of the main black characters was an elevator operator with a big scar on his face. I thought I recognized one of the white actors, but I couldn't be sure. He was a patient in a hospital and he was asking the doctor how everything was going in "Niggertown."

Just curious.

Thoreau Like A Girl
Nov 20, 2006

Evil Dick posted:

I caught part of this last night on HBO, and my guide told me I was watching No Way Out, which it wasn't. What it was was a black and white film, could be 40's, could be 50's, maybe even early 60's, and it had to do with race riots. One of the main black characters was an elevator operator with a big scar on his face. I thought I recognized one of the white actors, but I couldn't be sure. He was a patient in a hospital and he was asking the doctor how everything was going in "Niggertown."

Just curious.

it IS No Way Out. http://imdb.com/title/tt0042792/
with Sidney Poitier

rekamso
Jan 22, 2008

Ape Agitator posted:

Pretty easy except for your size estimate. With the exception of that, it's spot on for The Arrival.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0115571/

That was it. Thanks!

Donny Brook
Jul 23, 2007

Hello Ladies

Rest In Peace
Dave
(aka Donny Brook)
1963-2013
Goonspeed, friend

Venialblur posted:

it IS No Way Out. http://imdb.com/title/tt0042792/
with Sidney Poitier

Imagine that! Thanks. The cable guide had it listed as No Way Out with Kevin Costner. I'm going to have to catch this from the beginning sometime.

thewolfboy
Mar 2, 2007

Admired by men. Adored by women. Feared by squirrels.
This one's been bugging me for a couple of days now. It's a comedy, set in a haunted house. I think there was a scene where one of the walls starts hurling bricks at people, and I think one of the cast gets it on with a ghost. I thought Rick Moranis was in it, but I checked his imdb listing and I didn't see it.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
My goto "get it on with a ghost" comedy is High Spirits but there might be a few other ones that fit the bill.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0095304/

thewolfboy
Mar 2, 2007

Admired by men. Adored by women. Feared by squirrels.

Ape Agitator posted:

My goto "get it on with a ghost" comedy is High Spirits but there might be a few other ones that fit the bill.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0095304/

That was quick. Yip, that's it. Steve Gutenberg, not Rick Moranis. Easy mistake to make. Thanks.

FalseParadigm
Apr 30, 2005

Chew, chew, chew. That is the thing to do.
About a year ago, my wife and I rented a movie. Against better judgment, I watched it while I was very tired, and fell asleep while we were watching it. The only thing that I recall vividly from the film was a fantastic gun battle that my wife had to wake me up for.

She enjoyed it so much, she wanted me to make an animated gif for her of part of it. I slapped this together as best as I could, promising myself that I would watch the movie again before we returned it, but I never got the chance.

I stumbled upon it on my hard drive and was reminded of wanting to watch it.

Could any fans of obscure action movies be able to identify this movie based on the above clip? I know its a long-shot, but cinema discusso hasn't let me down before.

Thanks for your help.

(P.S. I love this clip for it's ridiculousness. The gun itself is just ludicrous, and his facial expression is hilarious. I really can't figure out why I fell asleep during this thing)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I was watching a VFX reel and in it there's a scene where it starts out close on a monk looking priest with a chi-ro http://www.ejop.org/images/Fig.%202%20Monogram%20Chi-Ro%20Vatican.jpg

It looks like he's on a battlefield and he's surrounded by dead bodies and crucified men. It zooms out and shows a ridiculous number of them. I think they were upside down crucified

I'm guessing it's fairly recent since it was in a VFX reel. Plus the zoom effect had kind of a After Effects look to it...

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Like a hundred crippled horses lying crumpled on the ground

Begging for a rifle to come and put them down
A bit vague on my description here but I think the gist is there: a clown who gets off at having real knives thrown at him.

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

One can hardly ignore the Taoist implications of "Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling."

Alan Smithee posted:

I was watching a VFX reel and in it there's a scene where it starts out close on a monk looking priest with a chi-ro http://www.ejop.org/images/Fig.%202%20Monogram%20Chi-Ro%20Vatican.jpg

It looks like he's on a battlefield and he's surrounded by dead bodies and crucified men. It zooms out and shows a ridiculous number of them. I think they were upside down crucified

I'm guessing it's fairly recent since it was in a VFX reel. Plus the zoom effect had kind of a After Effects look to it...

This has been driving me nuts since I read it. I wonder if it's Exorcist: The Beginning? I couldn't find the exact movie clip, but here it is as part of a music video. Is this it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vADtNLzepq0

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ClydeUmney posted:

This has been driving me nuts since I read it. I wonder if it's Exorcist: The Beginning? I couldn't find the exact movie clip, but here it is as part of a music video. Is this it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vADtNLzepq0

Yeah that's the one. What exactly did the late roman empire have to do with the rest of this movie?

ClydeUmney
May 13, 2004

One can hardly ignore the Taoist implications of "Fuck it, Dude. Let's go bowling."

Alan Smithee posted:

Yeah that's the one. What exactly did the late roman empire have to do with the rest of this movie?

Honestly, I only barely remember. I think that the whole premise was that they were unearthing an early Christian temple in the area, but one that had been corrupted by Panzuzu - that shot was showing some of what happened there or something like that. The Wikipedia summary might help somewhat, though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exorcist:_The_Beginning

NosmoKing
Nov 12, 2004

I have a rifle and a frying pan and I know how to use them
Search is not working. I can't find it on google.

There was a reasonably recent movie about a dirty bomb being detonated in California. Girlfriend gets locked outside and the boyfriend won't let her in. Survivalist situations, all that good poo poo.

What is it??

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

NosmoKing posted:

Search is not working. I can't find it on google.

There was a reasonably recent movie about a dirty bomb being detonated in California. Girlfriend gets locked outside and the boyfriend won't let her in. Survivalist situations, all that good poo poo.

What is it??

I remembered this being on aicn when it toured festivals a year or so ago

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458367/

Snoogans
Sep 1, 2003

There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't.
Era: Since 2000
Genre: Foriegn (I think Spanish)

It's a film about a man that meets a skinny woman through a personal ad, but when they meet he thinks she is too fat even though she is skinny. They get in a relationship and he controls everything that she eats. He makes he stop eating and she forms an eating disorder. Not by choice of course.

At a restaurant he catches her eating and goes crazy and then even controls her more and at the end of the film she kills him.

My friend saw this on IFC one night and we can't find it anywhere. (Anywhere meaning using keywords on IMDb and plot search and Google.)

I hope someone knows this 'gem.'

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Spanish zombie movie, mid seventies. The setting is a farming village, it may not actually have been set in the present day. Several of the zombies have scythes and there's a large rampaging zombie sequence where several homes are set on fire.

A prominent kill involves a woman cornered by her window by zombies, so she goes to see if she can jump out and as she looks out, a zombie climbing back down decapitates her because he's holding his scythe against the wall. This is hilariously inept as the woman pokes her head out the window and looks down screaming for several seconds as this zombie takes like two centuries to climb down a few inches.

Phrog
Aug 24, 2005

That damn green thing
I have two movies I'm trying to identify. I saw the first one years and years ago, and all I can remember is a bunch of gnomes and a kid running around in some sort of underground maze. There were also line-dancing girls at one point, a gnome being turned into a pig, a gnome riding a large futuristic vehicle shooting poo poo, and the end of the movie was where the kid woke up and his house was on fire. For no real reason this has been bugging me forever not knowing what movie this was because when I was a kid it seemed like this movie was always on TV.

Secondly, can anybody identify the movie/movies in this music video? I'm in the mood for a movie with a lot of car crashes/chases and this video looks awesome in that regard.

Warning: :nws: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQYWRNxfUc0 :nws:

Erasmus Darwin
Mar 6, 2001

Phrog posted:

I have two movies I'm trying to identify. I saw the first one years and years ago, and all I can remember is a bunch of gnomes and a kid running around in some sort of underground maze. There were also line-dancing girls at one point, a gnome being turned into a pig, a gnome riding a large futuristic vehicle shooting poo poo, and the end of the movie was where the kid woke up and his house was on fire. For no real reason this has been bugging me forever not knowing what movie this was because when I was a kid it seemed like this movie was always on TV.

I don't remember the line-dancing girls or the futuristic vehicle (as it's been a long time since I've seen it), but everything else is pretty much dead on for Time Bandits.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

Phrog posted:

Secondly, can anybody identify the movie/movies in this music video? I'm in the mood for a movie with a lot of car crashes/chases and this video looks awesome in that regard.

Warning: :nws: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQYWRNxfUc0 :nws:

I've seen a lot of car crashes but I'm still only able to indentify a few of them but several look very familiar.

Regardless, the two most commonly featured in that video are definitely Gone in 60 Seconds and The Junkman, both by HB Halicki. Which makes sense considering they both have the longest car chase and most crashed cars ever, respectively. If you see those two you'll get most of the music video out of the picture. I know I saw everything from Tango and Cash and The Cars that Ate Paris but there are many more.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0071571/
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0084184/

Edit: Looking at it a second time, I saw at least one scene from Deadline Auto Theft too. Just grab all the Halicki films you can and you'll get 75% of the video.

Ape Agitator fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Apr 14, 2008

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!

Neo Rasa posted:

Spanish zombie movie, mid seventies. The setting is a farming village, it may not actually have been set in the present day. Several of the zombies have scythes and there's a large rampaging zombie sequence where several homes are set on fire.

A prominent kill involves a woman cornered by her window by zombies, so she goes to see if she can jump out and as she looks out, a zombie climbing back down decapitates her because he's holding his scythe against the wall. This is hilariously inept as the woman pokes her head out the window and looks down screaming for several seconds as this zombie takes like two centuries to climb down a few inches.

The hilariously awful Burial Ground:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0081248/

Phrog
Aug 24, 2005

That damn green thing

Erasmus Darwin and Ape Agitator posted:

Time Bandits, Halicki films

Thanks a bunch. Now I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Does Jihad
Jun 18, 2003

Yeah, this is just right. Has a nice feel, too.
Era: 60s-70s
Black and white

I only saw a clip of it on some show, and it was a crime drama/heist/car chase type deal in modern day, this man and woman (husband/wife?) and as they're in the car passing through a town they get surrounded by a crowd and are treated like celebrities. Any clue?

zombieman posted:

Available on DVD!

This wouldn't happen to have a monster that ends up finding a teddy bear or stuffed animal, would it?