Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

SamuraiMushroom posted:

I don't know either, it just caught my eye.

Well wait you may be on to something, see when you add an I

It all makes sense now - Easter Island = Elf Island. That wacky Puck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Controversy
Jan 25, 2007
eXCeSS bought me this account because I am a whiny BITCH!
In the last year I got into this (well, I only got into this a few weeks ago) and A Song of Ice and Fire. I guess I'm in a period in my life where anxious waiting is just a really hip thing to do. But this Mioura guy seems in good shape, from the admittedly few pictures I've seen. In comparison, ASOIAF writer George R.R. Martin is a morbidly obese fifty-something. On the other hand, he's "only" got three more books to release, whereas Berserk could go on for another jillion years.

A friend who was into the same western comics as me recommended it. I was apprehensive at first, it being WAN DEM MEWNSPEEK CEWMICKS and all. The first volume did nothing to assuage my fears. It was about some rear end in a top hat wandering swordsman who was just too cool for school. Everything was ugly, violent and nihilistic, apparently just for the sake of it. Everyone was either a cold-blooded killer, monster, or simply a victim. Puck was the only person I liked, up until we meet the disfigured doctor Vargas in volume 2. Having read till volume 31 now, I realize why Guts was like that, but I'm very, very glad he's lightened up a lot since then. I don't really mind violence, as long as there's someone we can cheer for perpetrating/avenging it, but Guts was not someone I could cheer for at all in the first few volumes. Hell, this is why I immediately took a liking to Corkus: he was the first person to not completely start gushing over how AWESOME and POWERFUL Guts was.

The first time I saw Femto I realized this was probably the main villain and was also kind of surprised to see that "oh wow, there's a chick under that armor, didn't expect that". I was... surprised later on. I was confused with Judeau as well. I also really thought they were gay for each other for a while there. The Eclipse was just terrible, really hated to see those guys go.

I love Guts' new party though (although Evarella's a bit superfluous: Puck strangely doesn't even give that big of a reaction when he first sees her). I would definitely be torn up if someone died. Serpico's a badass and I hope Isidro gets laid by five prostitutes at the same time, the little fucker deserves it.

My awful opinion on something: I like post-Eclipse Caska better.
Unintentionally lulzy: the King of Midland going into retard-rapeface mode with Charlotte.
Fave bit character: Luka the main camp prostitute at Albion, for trying to fight causality with her own limited resources and being such an all-round good person.
Best scanlation in-joke by Band of the Hawk: "Are you homo?" "Yes."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
EG 295 Scanlation is out

My god Emperor how you've grown!

Webcormac McCarthy fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 30, 2008

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
It was only one page this time. :v:

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
God drat, he's really sticking it to us. The next chapter wont be out till my birthday, and he leaves us on a damned cliffhanger.

I can't wait to see the outcome of this, especially since (I think?) he's on Guts' side.

GoldenNugget
Mar 27, 2008
:dukedog:
oh man... It's going to be a long wait... yay for giant tentacle arm monster!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Aww, he wants to give everyone a big 'ole hug. :3:

EVERYONE.

Zackarotto
Dec 25, 2005

Ha! Ha! I'll now calculate your brain age.
This Savatage album cover was drawn by some guy named Edgar Jerins, but every time I see it I think of Miura.

The first page of 295 sure didn't help the situation. God dammit.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Man, for a change I'm all pumped up after a Berserk chapter and now it's another long (relatively) wait :(

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bet we're gonna see Griffith's epic party fighting him now.

This manga has been resembling more and more D&D. From the small group fights against humanoid creatures and relatively normal combat skills that progressed into demi-gods wearing enchanted gear fighting colossal demons I can almost imagine someone screaming "Greater Manyshot hahh" as he plays that Demon Archer, and Griffith's party all jerking over their epic-level characters.

OG17
Oct 6, 2002

IF I AM TROLLING REPORT ME!

Elentor posted:

This manga has been resembling more and more D&D. From the small group fights against humanoid creatures and relatively normal combat skills that progressed into demi-gods wearing enchanted gear fighting colossal demons I can almost imagine someone screaming "Greater Manyshot hahh" as he plays that Demon Archer, and Griffith's party all jerking over their epic-level characters.
:v:: Hey, can I have a spread?
:what:: Again? Whatever, you're on a hill and your hair is flowing and it's all majestic and stuff.
:v:: :neckbeard:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OG17 posted:

:v:: Hey, can I have a spread?
:what:: Again? Whatever, you're on a hill and your hair is flowing and it's all majestic and stuff.
:v:: :neckbeard:

Hahahahahaha! Ok we figured out everything now.

Edit: What if everything indeed was a D&D adventure?

Elentor fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 31, 2008

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Elentor posted:

Hahahahahaha! Ok we figured out everything now.

Edit: What if everything indeed was a D&D adventure?
Casca's player was the DM's ex and they had a nasty breakup.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sindai posted:

Casca's player was the DM's ex and they had a nasty breakup.

Oh, when I think this thread couldn't get any better.

The cool thing is that it's actually possible to recreate everything in Berserk through 3.5 rules.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
I find it interesting how the girl said "the logic of the world is ending"; indeed, that is sort of what Ganishka did it seems by using his "demon machine" while already being an Apostle, he basically broke the gate between the Spirit Realm and the normal realm where he's at wide open. Apostles, while supernatural beings as a result of being the chosen of fate and being embued with dark power, in the end have physical bodies that CAN physically die as much as any, though with a lot more effort. Spiritual weapons can damage them more, true, but their form is physical all in all. Ganishka seems to be losing most of that physical form, becoming more something of the spirits. While before his form was already effected by his emotions, now his will and wants and emotions are even more manifest.

Zoolooman and I were discussing exactly how Ganishka and Guts differ; I mean, both stand against Griffith, both are bound to the spiritual and the physical, but it's obvious that Ganishka will lose to Griffith, no matter how he tried, no matter what powers he tries to gain. I think the obvious answer is that Ganishka, no matter what, belongs to the God Hand; he was made into an Apostle by the whim of fate, sacrificing his humanity, his will, his life in exchange for power. Of course, then one has to look at the humans around Griffith who are ensnared in Griffith's story too, even though they never took power from him, never gave up their souls to him. Perhaps this is a result of their unconscious desires, perhaps its a result of them being of the world "sacrificed" by the egg at the holy tower in order for the "new world" with Griffith reincarnated as savior, who knows?

However, what's interesting, I think, is Guts; how can Guts succeed when Ganishka, who is far more powerful, it seems, is destined to fail? I think its that, like I said, Ganishka BELONGS to Griffith; rebel as he may, he's merely thrashing in the palm of the hand that bears him aloft. He gave up himself for power, and he can't take back that loss so easy. Guts on the other hand already was tossed aside by Griffith. He was used by Griffith as his OWN sacrifice, and as Zoolooman put it, this "on the tally of fate he's already dead". He can't be given away, he can't be manipulated because he no longer belongs to Griffith and the machinations of fate but only to fate itself. Because he is not bound to Griffith's fate, he's the only one who can go against it.

Ganishka, the Apostles, the people of the world are but actors in Griffith's play; their rebellions, even pitting against him, is all to the tempo and guidance of his hand. Guts however is the actor he used and tossed away in an earlier performance; he's simply not a player. Being on the outside means that he can interfere with the play.

Personally, I can't wait to see what Guts ends up doing.

Captain Controversy
Jan 25, 2007
eXCeSS bought me this account because I am a whiny BITCH!
I personally can't wait to see what Griffith ends up doing once Ganishka is indeed inevitably destroyed. Is he just going to turn into a second Ganishka, with Midland as his Kushan? Somehow, I don't think so. Does he really mean well for his subjects? From what we've seen it's easy to extrapolate this probably won't be the case. At the very least, Griffith seems to be on the way to become a benevolent tyrant, which makes Guts' quest to be one of pure vengeance and nothing else. But how can Griffith be benevolent if he serves a giant hell-heart made of evil? Which brings me to another idea: might Griffith be actually planning to take down the Idea?

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Zorak posted:

Ganishka, the Apostles, the people of the world are but actors in Griffith's play; their rebellions, even pitting against him, is all to the tempo and guidance of his hand. Guts however is the actor he used and tossed away in an earlier performance; he's simply not a player. Being on the outside means that he can interfere with the play.

Personally, I can't wait to see what Guts ends up doing.

This is a good summary of where Berserk is at, I was going to post almost the same thing. Ganishka might inflict some big casualities to Griffith's army, but I do not think Griffith will be even close to defeated. On the same hand, if he kills Ganishka too fast, where will the manga go from there? There's been much build up to this point.

As for Gatsu, I think the Skull Knight will somehow be intertwined with his destiny and have a vital role in defeating Griffith. Though it hasn't been revealed yet, I think the Skull Knight played the unsung Hero of the pre-Griffith Midland, though it seems he sacrificed himself to become an apostle? I'm betting in his day and age, he carried many of the same burdens as Gatsu. Plus, we still don't know anything about his realm-ripping Behelit sword, or what powers it holds.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Jedah posted:

As for Gatsu, I think the Skull Knight will somehow be intertwined with his destiny and have a vital role in defeating Griffith. Though it hasn't been revealed yet, I think the Skull Knight played the unsung Hero of the pre-Griffith Midland, though it seems he sacrificed himself to become an apostle? I'm betting in his day and age, he carried many of the same burdens as Gatsu. Plus, we still don't know anything about his realm-ripping Behelit sword, or what powers it holds.

I think its fairly obvious the Skull Knight is in fact not an Apostle, but rather more like what Guts is; a branded one, but one who for the sake of fighting and becoming stronger through external means consumed his own body and humanity in the process.

lyricaldanichan
Jan 23, 2004

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun

SamuraiMushroom posted:

Anyone else notice this?

One thing I noticed is the stupid neojpus font they use for the title which sucks
rear end. Digital Manga what were you thinking???:argh:

lyricaldanichan fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 1, 2008

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Elentor posted:

The cool thing is that it's actually possible to recreate everything in Berserk through 3.5 rules.

So is Guts a fighter or a barbarian? He definitely rages, and has damage resistance...

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Elentor posted:

Serious post: Iron Heroes works better.
Here have a look.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ElMaligno: I have no idea what Iron Heroes is :|

Nebakenezzer posted:

So is Guts a fighter or a barbarian? He definitely rages, and has damage resistance...

Probably both seriously. I'm DMing right now a campaign with a girl playing a Guts-like character, she even has a cursed armor of some sorts that goes within the D&D rules that is a lot like the Berserker's Armor. I'll ask her which classes she is using (yea I'm a horrible DM)

Elentor fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Apr 1, 2008

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Elentor posted:

ElMaligno: I have no idea what Iron Heroes is :|

Its like D&D most character classes are physical. Most magic is evil to the point that most magical weapons and armor can benefit as well as curse. So it focuses more on cinematic fighting and brawling rather than mages shotting eldritch poo poo at enemies. I like the concept.

Mike Toole
Apr 9, 2001

WE ARE GOING BACK!!

Zorak posted:

I think its fairly obvious the Skull Knight is in fact not an Apostle, but rather more like what Guts is; a branded one, but one who for the sake of fighting and becoming stronger through external means consumed his own body and humanity in the process.

I agree with the theory that the Skull Knight is Gaiseric, the first emperor of Midland, who ruled the entire continent until the God Hand decided to punish him on a whim-- that's why he really seems to have it out for them, and Void in particular.

I love the idea of Griffith building his powers with an eye on toppling the God Hand (and eventually the Idea) himself. Like everyone else, though, I just want more! Hurry up dammit, the Dark Horse releases are almost caught up! (I want larger format hardcover editions, btw.)

OG17
Oct 6, 2002

IF I AM TROLLING REPORT ME!

Mike Toole posted:

I agree with the theory that the Skull Knight is Gaiseric, the first emperor of Midland, who ruled the entire continent until the God Hand decided to punish him on a whim-- that's why he really seems to have it out for them, and Void in particular.
I've heard similar before, but this particular method seems pretty unlikely. The God Hand certainly enjoys watching humans struggle and suffer, but I don't think they've ever acted proactively or done anything so direct, never mind go out of their way to "get" someone unrelated to them.

What I think's a somewhat more plausible version is that the wise man Gaiseric held prisoner (mentioned by the block-faced zealot at the tower) fed a chunk of the kingdom to a Behelit and became Void. Gaiseric somehow survived, went after him like Guts after Griffith, and somewhere down the line became the Skull Knight.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Mike Toole posted:

I love the idea of Griffith building his powers with an eye on toppling the God Hand (and eventually the Idea) himself. Like everyone else, though, I just want more! Hurry up dammit, the Dark Horse releases are almost caught up! (I want larger format hardcover editions, btw.)

Not quite, it been suggested that Void was personally involved with the emperor (as the wiseman mentioned in the story, while skull knight is the emperor), and he ascended as the fifth member of the godhand at the same time the empire collapsed. We now know that he is the senior (and presumably eldest) godhand, while Femto is the fifth member of the godhand. Since it's been said that causality is a spiral, it could very well be that the godhand has a specific (though low) turnover rate.

I'm guessing that the challenge would not be to just kill a member of the godhand, it's to let that part of fate repeat itself, while also somehow defeating the member(s) that are fated to survive.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Algid posted:

Not quite, it been suggested that Void was personally involved with the emperor (as the wiseman mentioned in the story, while skull knight is the emperor), and he ascended as the fifth member of the godhand at the same time the empire collapsed. We now know that he is the senior (and presumably eldest) godhand, while Femto is the fifth member of the godhand. Since it's been said that causality is a spiral, it could very well be that the godhand has a specific (though low) turnover rate.

I'm guessing that the challenge would not be to just kill a member of the godhand, it's to let that part of fate repeat itself, while also somehow defeating the member(s) that are fated to survive.

Actually, we don't know what number godhand he was, just that they said "Four" "or maybe five" angels came to save the wiseman and destroy Gaeseric's kingdom. So it could be a thing of pure ambiguity. There also doesn't seem to be a clear command structure, Void just seems to be the guy who does the branding because... that's what he does.

There's certainly no indication that a member of the Godhand can be defeated or killed, that they're anything short of being utterly immortal. We just sort of assume that Guts will find a way.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Zorak posted:

Actually, we don't know what number godhand he was, just that they said "Four" "or maybe five" angels came to save the wiseman and destroy Gaeseric's kingdom. So it could be a thing of pure ambiguity. There also doesn't seem to be a clear command structure, Void just seems to be the guy who does the branding because... that's what he does.

There's certainly no indication that a member of the Godhand can be defeated or killed, that they're anything short of being utterly immortal. We just sort of assume that Guts will find a way.

The idea is generated by humanity, and the human hand must have five fingers. The lines were basically constructed to imply that the wiseman joined them (four was mentioned first, then five, with the guy then adding something like, "but I thought you said four angels").

Ego Piano
Sep 30, 2007
What's that sound?
I thought it was assumed that, in whatever capacity, Void is to Skull Knight as Griffith is to Guts.

Also, two questions for those who are a lot more versed than I:

1. Has it ever been mentioned/implied/suggested that a member of the Godhand was reborn, as Femto was?

2. Similarly, have the other godhand members been reborn? I know it's shown a few of them manifesting in various places, but are they existing in human form like Griffith?

Also, it sort of bothers me that the Eclipse, this once in a (huge amount of time) event that creates a Godhand, was followed so closely by the rebirth of that same godhand. Hopefully it will make more sense later.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
When, if ever, will this come into play?

quote:

In 1996, Young Animal released Episode 83 of Berserk. It contained the most controversial subject matter in the series, a conversation between Griffith and the god of Berserk, The Idea of Evil. It was removed from the collected manga (1997) by Miura upon his request. The reason he gave for its removal is that it said too much, too early in the series. You can find a text translation of the episode here.
I loved the concept of it, and as the man himself has said, it's too much, too early. If this is in fact canon, according to the exchange of words there, it doesn't seem like Griffith is going to be killed anytime soon.

Jedah fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Apr 2, 2008

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Jedah posted:

When, if ever, will this come into play?

I loved the concept of it, and as the man himself has said, it's too much, too early. If this is in fact canon, according to the exchange of words there, it doesn't seem like Griffith is going to be killed anytime soon.

Well, even if its canon, there's always the possibility that there's something more. The Idea of Evil (and thus the Idea of Good, since the two are interconnected) said that Griffith was an eventual result of fate, guided across generations to culminate in his creation, and that Griffith's will and actions will be, no matter what, to his will... Which means the God Hand are in the same position to the Idea that the Apostles are to the God Hand; they are in the end caught in that web. Guts being the one forsaken by Griffith may mean that he's the only one capable of killing him, that he even resides outside the Idea's control (after all, the Idea is the epitome of "fate" and "predestination", the two things Guts lives in utter contradiction to; damned to die, and yet of everything, he is a SURVIVOR).

The question is, of course, is Guts merely the byproduct of the idea or is he the product the Idea wanted all along? Was Guts merely the means to create Griffith, or was it the other way around? Perhaps the removal of one such of Guts from "the system" was the intention all along. Humanity attaches itself to ideas of good, evil, and a hope for something other, for fate... but it also longs for freedom, for hope and a tranquility unchallenged. Perhaps Guts was created to represent that dynamic; perhaps by slaying Griffith, he'll create that "free" world... maybe that's what the Idea, what humanity, REALLY wants, deep beneath the longings for 'fate' in the world of Berserk.

Of course, this is all wild speculation.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Jedah posted:

This is a good summary of where Berserk is at, I was going to post almost the same thing. Ganishka might inflict some big casualities to Griffith's army, but I do not think Griffith will be even close to defeated. On the same hand, if he kills Ganishka too fast, where will the manga go from there? There's been much build up to this point.

I wanna assume that it isn't the sword, but SK himself that has the power to rip into realms. They've shown him eating Behelit's a few times, and when him and Guts were in the cave fighting Slan, he jammed his sword into his mouth and when he pulled it out, it was supercharged and started ripping dimensions and stuff. I'd think that he can absorb them somehow? It really hasn't been touched other than that though

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ElMaligno posted:

Its like D&D most character classes are physical. Most magic is evil to the point that most magical weapons and armor can benefit as well as curse. So it focuses more on cinematic fighting and brawling rather than mages shotting eldritch poo poo at enemies. I like the concept.

That's actually cool. You can't go much wrong with Guts in D&D though, he's a Fighter/Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker. The little girl adds to his willpower save when he needs to get back.
Talking about Eldritch Blast though: Check 2:15 of this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=23WNgk8T4m0

Anyway
Hey guys, I've been reading a LOT of useful information I probably missed here, thanks a lot! Where exactly are the references for all this stuff about void and the skull night, if any of you could point? I wanna re-read.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Apr 2, 2008

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Are there any non-bittorrent ways to get the new releases? (I'm using a school network) From extensive googling, I've only been able to find up to 294, and they aren't the Evil Genius versions. Rapidsearch only seems to come up with the raws, and those don't do me any good.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

Elentor posted:

Anyway
Hey guys, I've been reading a LOT of useful information I probably missed here, thanks a lot! Where exactly are the references for all this stuff about void and the skull night, if any of you could point? I wanna re-read.

When they rescued Griffith, they went down the tower, there were piles of branded corpses supposedly from a millennia ago. That was when the emperor and the wiseman were mentioned.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Twitch posted:

Are there any non-bittorrent ways to get the new releases? (I'm using a school network) From extensive googling, I've only been able to find up to 294, and they aren't the Evil Genius versions. Rapidsearch only seems to come up with the raws, and those don't do me any good.

http://gotlurk.net/

Dunno if thats ok, just tell me and i'll remove it.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Zorak posted:

Humanity attaches itself to ideas of good, evil, and a hope for something other, for fate... but it also longs for freedom, for hope and a tranquility unchallenged. Perhaps Guts was created to represent that dynamic; perhaps by slaying Griffith, he'll create that "free" world... maybe that's what the Idea, what humanity, REALLY wants, deep beneath the longings for 'fate' in the world of Berserk.

Lately a lot of Griffith's posse have been rattling on about how they are going to create a 'new world.' I always assumed that the world Griffith's followers wanted to create was a world without pain, and that 'tranquility unchallenged.' It's a very powerful idea to unite and motivate people, though it is a foolish idea as well (even if the guys in charge weren't evil demons.) To think "there should be no pain in life" is to fundamentally misunderstand what life is like; you might as well say "life without experience" or "thinking without cognition" or something. Now that I've read the forbidden chapter, it seems that humanity (straight out of Nietzsche or Sartre) created the idea of God so they had a explanation, a reason for pain and suffering. More recently, it seems like humanity is hoping that Griffith is going to change the world fundamentally, and end that pain and suffering. Maybe the events of vol.4-13 are repeating themselves: a bunch of people with little hopes and dreams are combining to make a big bonfire under Griffith, and Griffith is using that to accomplish his own ambitions, with the help of the powers that be, who find him useful.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
^ Perhaps; God itself was created in Berserk by the unconscious desires of the whole of humanity and is thus still a creation dominated by human will and karma, so who knows. Obviously the "new world" people hope for is a world of peace without conflict, but that never works with humans calling the shot, but let's not forget what Slann said about this new age coming, an age of unparalleled evil and depravity that could only be described afterwards as the Age of Darkness.

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

I wanna assume that it isn't the sword, but SK himself that has the power to rip into realms. They've shown him eating Behelit's a few times, and when him and Guts were in the cave fighting Slan, he jammed his sword into his mouth and when he pulled it out, it was supercharged and started ripping dimensions and stuff. I'd think that he can absorb them somehow? It really hasn't been touched other than that though

It's explained how that works, if you may recall. When he ate the behelits, it melted them down somehow in his stomach (not sure how that works). Behelits are the most powerful magical object in the world, as the Witch mentioned, since they're the only things capable of guiding fate itself and connect the worlds deeply. So what the Skull Knight is doing is wielding the power of the God Hand against them.

GFBeach
Jul 6, 2005

Surrounded by wierdos

Zorak posted:

It's explained how that works, if you may recall. When he ate the behelits, it melted them down somehow in his stomach (not sure how that works). Behelits are the most powerful magical object in the world, as the Witch mentioned, since they're the only things capable of guiding fate itself and connect the worlds deeply. So what the Skull Knight is doing is wielding the power of the God Hand against them.

Now if only there was enough Behelit-goop to coat the Dragonslayer...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Didn't Slan say during the troll massacre that Guts' dragon slayer has effectively been cursed to be able to harm the god hand?