Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I would love to have an animated gif from the movie Tombstone, of Doc Holliday's face coming out of the shadows to surprise Johnny Ringo. You think someone woulda made it by now, but so far my searches have been for naught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobophobe
Nov 14, 2004

That rug really tied the room together.
I am not looking for a single picture but a whole photobucket page of some chauchy quido guys. They all have the same haircut and they all make the same kissy lips pose in every picture. There's also some coke involved. Thanks in advance if ya got this.

loud-bob
Feb 11, 2004

AHHHHHHHH
Does anyone have the image of what happens when someone posts an e/n thread in GBS? It is a flowchart or a list that goes like this:

OP: help im stuck in a well how do I get out?
first post: try a ladder
second: climb the wall
OP: ok I think Im going to dig
third: NO! Dont dig! climb!
OP: I dugg and now water is coming from the ground??!?

get it?

Captain Tripps
May 17, 2004
This space for rent...
Looking for the "Swedish, motherfucker! Do you speak it?" image macro with the Swedish Chef threatening lobsters with a cleaver.

edit: found it!

Captain Tripps has a new favorite as of 20:09 on Mar 26, 2008

SmockJoc
Oct 4, 2004
I'm looking for that image that says "Meat is Murder, and Fish is Large Scale Fraud", with a picture of a chicken in the background, in red and black. Thanks!

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

I'm looking for a Photoshop that I'm pretty sure originated here. It was a coca-cola add photoshopped with the slogan "When you're Russian for a drink, there's no time for Stalin" and it had a Russian man, presumably Stalin, running with a glass bottle of coke in his hand.

I've been scouring Google for an hour and all I can find are people using the same slogan as sigs on forums. Searching for other Russian coke ads only brings up real ones.

I'd appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Burger King Bathroom
Jan 11, 2005

Arbeit macht LOL
It's from a Phriday.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/photoshop-phriday/classic-art-advertising.php?page=5

gregday
May 23, 2003

Picture of Condoleezza Rice in a jet pilot helmet and goggles. I think it's wreckosaurus avatar, but I'm looking for the big version.

Burger King Bathroom
Jan 11, 2005

Arbeit macht LOL

gregday posted:

Picture of Condoleezza Rice in a jet pilot helmet and goggles. I think it's wreckosaurus avatar, but I'm looking for the big version.
I found this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CureMinorWounds
Apr 29, 2007
Faster Casting Time!

Vet in Debt posted:

I'm looking for that image that says "Meat is Murder, and Fish is Large Scale Fraud", with a picture of a chicken in the background, in red and black. Thanks!

Is this it?

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

God drat I can't believe I didn't think to check the Phriday's. I was honestly googling for an hour every possible keyword combo I could think of.

Thanks a ton!

SmockJoc
Oct 4, 2004

CureMinorWounds posted:

Is this it?

Yes it is. Thank you!

r2tincan
Jul 21, 2004
anyone have a copy of that old picture of a star destroyer shooting a turbolaser through the enterprise's saucer?

Cannot find it anywhere.

Asshaticus
Feb 20, 2004
Knight of Mars, Beater of Ass
I'm looking for an old gif from Wrestlehut2k. It's of Kane tombstoning someone on the Raw stage, Lita I think, then it zooms in on his face and the text "gently caress you TSN" pops up.

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

Back in gbs some time ago, there was a thread about funny graphs. One of them was to the B52's Rock Lobster. Anybody have that?

BFD Zio
Sep 27, 2004
Anyone want to post some of the good photoshops of that Lazy Town chick?

CommonWords
Dec 17, 2005

You've seen all of these words before.
I'm really glad this thread exists. I'm after a high-res image of "The Pale Blue Dot", a picture of Earth taken from voyager 1. GIS only seems to give smaller versions. Any help would be appreciated.

Bigfoots Blunder
Aug 23, 2007
I'm looking for the picture of a kid at his birthday party, where nobody's there and he's got that sad look on his face. There's a bowl of cheetos on the table, and I think a rewrapped present or something, too.

Balzac
Sep 20, 2001
I'm looking for any and all possible images that fit one word: FAILURE Preferably high-ish res.

Only catch is that it can't have any text on it.

Bigfoots Blunder posted:

I'm looking for the picture of a kid at his birthday party, where nobody's there and he's got that sad look on his face. There's a bowl of cheetos on the table, and I think a rewrapped present or something, too.

I would love to see this too.

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.

Balzac posted:

I'm looking for any and all possible images that fit one word: FAILURE Preferably high-ish res.

Only catch is that it can't have any text on it.

here

loco88
Oct 24, 2005

Pweller posted:

here

Brilliant. It starts with a basic misunderstanding of what he wanted and ending with a, yes, failed attempt to be condescending.

Iggy Johnson
Mar 11, 2007

It doesn't work if you beg.
Can anyone find me this series of images that were like Ernest Hemingway yelling/insulting Oscar Wilde? They were a cartoon-ish/drawing images and they were funny as hell.

I believe one of them had Hemingway calling Wilde a human being.

rendicil
Mar 30, 2003
I like to piss in the cheerios.
I'm looking for a screen grab from The Fountain of the car racing towards the city (right as it pans up to the city. I really like that image of Philadelphia (which I believe the city is) and I'd like to make it my desktop background.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I'm looking for the Lord of the Rings Potato video game image. It's an arcade cabinet with 3 buttons: boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Rennej posted:

Can anyone find me this series of images that were like Ernest Hemingway yelling/insulting Oscar Wilde? They were a cartoon-ish/drawing images and they were funny as hell.

I believe one of them had Hemingway calling Wilde a human being.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Skip_Hitler/wildehemingway.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Skip_Hitler/wildehemingway2-1.png

Pretty sure that's all of them. They were originally posted at http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2802238

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I'm looking for the animated GIF that has like 20 different scenes in succession that each give that as the reaction shot. Also, if anyone has just the image where it's him saying "If I see that goddamn cat one more time" and then it's a picture of Tom from Tom&Jerry. Thanks.

pill for your ills
Mar 23, 2006

ghost rock.
I saw some goon's avatar the other day which had a presumably CGI elephant getting huge air on a trampoline. I believe the custom title was "up and down and up and down" or something simple like that. Can someone point me to the source?

e:

That's it. Any other versions?

pill for your ills has a new favorite as of 09:15 on Apr 10, 2008

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
Does anyone have the picture of the Ninja Turtles in the Disney Princess dresses? I'm sure it's in one of the image threads, but without search I can't find it.

Iggy Johnson
Mar 11, 2007

It doesn't work if you beg.

Excellent. Yeah, that's all of them. Thank you so much.

SubliminalTomato
Dec 24, 2007
Inconsistent in everything but quality.
Does anyone happen to have the series of Team Fortress 2 classes where they're all making that goofy smile? It's not from screenshots or Garry's mod, they're just rendered in photoshop or something.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

JawnV6 posted:

Does anyone have the picture of the Ninja Turtles in the Disney Princess dresses? I'm sure it's in one of the image threads, but without search I can't find it.
Found elsewhere:

onefish
Jan 15, 2004

Does anyone remember who drew the image of Cthulu-with-a-shotgun and Terminator Eastwood, and for what thread? I think there was a Robot Lincoln in the pic, too. Thanks!

onefish has a new favorite as of 23:34 on Apr 12, 2008

Mur4d
Dec 25, 2007

Family SlenderGuy, amirite?
:roflolmao:
Can someone find that Maroon Duke Nukem wallpaper with a picture of Duke in the corner and it said "Always bet on Duke"? I saw it in a Post your wallpaper thread but I don't know in which forum it was...

Madidus
Aug 19, 2003

Nobody loves me, Nobody cares.
I can't seem to find it anywhere and I know it was made on the forum..

It was a desktop wallpaper of Stormtroopers battling nazis. Much appreciated!

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?

Madidus posted:

Found this. I know it's not the image you are looking for, but it looks cool.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Madidus posted:

GIS 'stormtroopers nazis', first result.

Rekkit
Nov 5, 2006

Anyone have that .gif of a stick figure typing and getting increasingly angrier and bashing his face and arms against the keyboard?

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Sour Fish posted:

Anyone have that .gif of a stick figure typing and getting increasingly angrier and bashing his face and arms against the keyboard?

This?

e: Hahah I haven't watched that for ages, it's still hilarious.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Madidus
Aug 19, 2003

Nobody loves me, Nobody cares.

YouDummy posted:

GIS 'stormtroopers nazis', first result.

well poo poo, i did stormtrooper nazi, imperial german, imperial nazi, stormtrooper german, threw battle at the end, stormtrooper nazis, storm troopers nazi.. of course its just that easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rekkit
Nov 5, 2006

Dead Alice posted:

This?

e: Hahah I haven't watched that for ages, it's still hilarious.

Yes, thank you. :)