Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie.

hambeef posted:

I just got the best birthday present a brother could ask for :aaaaa:

yes its painted by him

also note the korendian translation on the bottom left

That is awesome. My friend does Tim and Eric inspired drawings. Well, he's done two, one is here:

He did another one of Casey which isn't scanned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZackHoagie
Dec 25, 2007

now eat him.
LA got Bob Odenkirk, who was totally awesome.

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting

ZackHoagie posted:

LA got Bob Odenkirk, who was totally awesome.
Was he there as Danny Mothers?

ZackHoagie
Dec 25, 2007

now eat him.
No, he was the MD who diagnosed Eric Warehiem as dead from a fatal spooking from Spagett.

It's just as great as it sounds.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

-Atom- posted:

I tried to talk my friends into going to this but we all mutually agreed to see The State and Stella show instead.

My boyfriend and I wanted to go but nixed it solely because we hate the venue. :(

They were mentioned in the Onion this past week and in the Examiner (!!?) so I enjoyed that.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Any goons going to the Tempe show tonight? I'll be wearing a yellow shirt with a hamburger on it.

Hey!
Feb 27, 2001

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN

YancyDCjew posted:

That makes 3 of us. Get in line early, it's a terrible place to see a show if you get a bad seat.
Good thing the show is in February. That will make arriving early and waiting outside a blast :argh:

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hey! posted:

Good thing the show is in February. That will make arriving early and waiting outside a blast :argh:

I'll try and wear my uncle muscles shirt, if I can remember to.

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...
I knew it was a better idea to go to the Pomona show! Dr Steve Brule gave a girl a loving breast exam. It was the highlight of the night.

Mr Viper fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 19, 2009

ZackHoagie
Dec 25, 2007

now eat him.

Ozma posted:

My boyfriend and I wanted to go but nixed it solely because we hate the venue. :(

Despite the LA NOKIA ESPN HOLY poo poo ADS AND NIGHTLIFE thing, it was an alright venue, and both Douggpound and Tim and Eric ripped on quite a bit.

fromagex
Oct 11, 2006
Anyone else going to the Buffalo show on the 28th? If so, any advice about the venue?

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Mr Viper posted:

I knew it was a better idea to go to the Pomona show! Dr Steve Brule gave a girl a loving breast exam. It was the highlight of the night.

It's offical. The glasshouse is the best venue ever.

Hey!
Feb 27, 2001

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN

dans posted:

I'll try and wear my uncle muscles shirt, if I can remember to.
My girlfriend gave me this for Christmas, but I haven't worn it and I'm not sure I ever will. I mean... look at it.

On the other hand, I would pay way too much for a "Hats off to ya" t-shirt. Man I wish I had gotten one of those.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of Tim & Eric merchandise, I highly, highly recommend Tim & Eric Awesome Record, Great Songs.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I just got back from the Tempe show. That was incredible.

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

fromagex posted:

Anyone else going to the Buffalo show on the 28th? If so, any advice about the venue?
Oh my, I heard someone mention them coming to Buffalo, but it wasn't on their website at all, but now it is! I'll have to snag some tickets soon.

Anyway, I've been there once before and it was alright. Inside it's pretty interesting, there's three levels so if you're short you can grab a railing spot on the second or third level and see pretty well. The last picture here kinda shows it. Parking, however, isn't super convenient, the front entrance to the place isn't even facing a proper street, it's a "street" that has trains or something on it I guess. I was there at night for a show, it was dark. You can see it on Google Maps if you zoom in.

fromagex
Oct 11, 2006

Spraynard Kruger posted:

Oh my, I heard someone mention them coming to Buffalo, but it wasn't on their website at all, but now it is! I'll have to snag some tickets soon.

Yeah, it was an added show to the already made schedule. I'm in Erie and they've only ever come as close as Philly before. I figured I needed to jump on this.

That set up does look interesting. Thanks.

Also, anyone else that went to a show, did they have season 2 for sale by chance?

fromagex fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jan 19, 2009

ZackHoagie
Dec 25, 2007

now eat him.
Nope, I don't think they had any DVD's for that matter.

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...

Hey! posted:

On the other hand, I would pay way too much for a "Hats off to ya" t-shirt. Man I wish I had gotten one of those.

http://www.timanderic.com/store/tshirt.html

?

By the way, has anyone seen these before? Awesome!

Mr Viper fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Jan 19, 2009

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

ZackHoagie posted:

Nope, I don't think they had any DVD's for that matter.

They must of sold out. They had both the awesome show season 1 and their orginal dvd of stuff for sale.

I got this shirt

http://timanderic.com/store/tshirt_white_heads.html

:aaa:

NightConqueror
Oct 5, 2006
im in ur base killin ur mans
They're coming to Chicago this weekend and I'm reaaaaally tempted to head up there and see them. Is their show worth seeing?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

NightConqueror posted:

They're coming to Chicago this weekend and I'm reaaaaally tempted to head up there and see them. Is their show worth seeing?

Buy your ticket now, dummy. It's for your health.

Plus, they show clips from season 4.

Hey!
Feb 27, 2001

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
But "Hats off to ya" has a hat taking off his hat! To ya!

Butt House
Oct 17, 2002

i love you, you jerk
Just got back from the Denver show. It was fantastic. At the end of the show, I found David Liebe Hart wandering around selling CDs by himself. He kept saying that he needed to make February rent.

While I just went for the shocked look with T&E, my friend Jen did the Pumpers Pump.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
You gotta love Tim & Eric - they'll do anything to please their fans.

anything.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

SpecialK posted:

Just got back from the Denver show. It was fantastic. At the end of the show, I found David Liebe Hart wandering around selling CDs by himself. He kept saying that he needed to make February rent.

While I just went for the shocked look with T&E, my friend Jen did the Pumpers Pump.

Holy poo poo. I hope David Liebe Hart is wandering around after our show, I need a picture with him to complete my set (and also my life).

Hey!
Feb 27, 2001

MORE MONEY = BETTER THAN
This AV Club interview is pretty funny. http://www.avclub.com/articles/tim-and-eric,22902/

Apparently they're working on a movie and a Steve Brule spinoff! (Superfans probably knew this stuff already, I didn't)

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting

Hey! posted:

This AV Club interview is pretty funny. http://www.avclub.com/articles/tim-and-eric,22902/

"Cinco Boy" sounds ridiculous

Clouseau
Aug 3, 2003

My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie.
I'm pretty sure they're sold out in Chicago, dude. Otherwise I'd be going. :(

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Whoa, didn't realize T&E used "Ya blew it" in Tom first in the Bass Fest episode. That line is never not funny.

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.
I love how spot on the Innernette bit is. It's as ridiculous as a real infomercial.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
Anyone going Monday night in Columbus?

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

The Madison show was a lot of fun. My friend caught a salami, and seeing David Liebe Hart live was inspirational.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Word on the street is that girl who is the salesperson behind the counter in those progressive insurance commercials is Eric's ex-fiance. Weird.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
I was at the Chicago show last night and DLH was wandering around trying to sell his CD's. His strangeness is not an act.

It's a sexual crime.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
Well, that show was worth every penny. I got a picture with David, bought two of his CDs, and had a nice conversation with James Quall.

Sire, James, and David all signed my wife's birthday card. David, true to form, asked if my wife knew any nice single women.

edit: resized for table breakage

shoplifter fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Jan 27, 2009

Van or Astrovan
Oct 6, 2008

by Peatpot

Evil Agita posted:

Word on the street is that girl who is the salesperson behind the counter in those progressive insurance commercials is Eric's ex-fiance. Weird.

I don't know if she was ever eric's fiance, but I do know that she did the voice for Joy on Tom goes to the Mayor

dans
Nov 30, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Van or Astrovan posted:

I don't know if she was ever eric's fiance, but I do know that she did the voice for Joy on Tom goes to the Mayor

She was also the Rats Off To Ya! singer.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
I've got a major crush on the Progressive.com girl. Way to drop the ball, Eric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntingCod
Aug 4, 2006
I find it hilarious that DLH wears the exact same plaid collared shirt in the majority of the pictures he has been taken by fans during their live tour. And how he has three of the same pen in his shirt pocket along with other pens.