Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Engine Fortegue
Feb 1, 2004

strap me down they must sedate me

poke me prod me irritate me

Agreed you are a fount of wealth a knowledge, thank you for the info. :3

Imma look into this EQ stomp business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownie
Jul 21, 2007
The Croatian Sensation

Agreed posted:

Heck yeah, get a Guitar Rig Session interface. They're cheap and they come with the full version of Guitar Rig 3 right now. Hell of a deal. Between Amplitube 2 and Guitar Rig 3, you'll be hard pressed to find a sound in your head that you can't make come out of your speakers.

Though if you don't have a good monitoring rig you might be disappointed with the sounds you get, and especially with how poorly they translate to other systems.

I have no idea what a monitoring rig is :( I'm going to look into this Guitar Rig Session interface right now, tho.

Also what the hell I posted this in the Modeling thread didn't I??!?!?! Maybe we should continue the discussion there...

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

shemaghs are so gay its like smegma hahaha

1989 korean

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Stux posted:

What is the bridge like by the way? There isn't anything weird about it is there? I'm only asking because I've come to HATE floating bridges and the Gibralter looks like its almost floating...

It's definitely not floating- you can put your mind at ease. It's a nice solid design that feels good under your hand when you palm mute. There's no pokey bits sticking out anywhere so you can get pretty violent with it and it won't bite you like pretty much any other bridge would. They're also really fast to make string changes with. You'll really like it I'm sure.

Leninboarrir
May 11, 2006

stupid monster
It pays to browse Craigslist. Traded my Micro Cube and $20 for this:

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Fender Princeton Chorus. 120W solid state, clean/dirty channel, built in chorus (obviously). Distortion channel leaves something to be desired, but the clean channel sounds fantastic. Other noteworthies-headphone jack (great because I live in a college dorm) and mono and stereo sends and returns, which is great considering that I'm just getting into recording with Ableton. I've been playing for about three years and I've never owned an actual guitar amp, so this was a great find. It'll be quite a bitch to get back home on the plane in May, though, but that's a worry for another time.

I also got an FCB1010, but everybody knows what that looks like.

Speaking of living in a dorm, here's what sucks:

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

That's pretty much the extent of my living space right there. Can't wait until next year, I'll be 21 and (hopefully) have my own room, off campus.

Early Cuyler
Jan 10, 2006

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listen.

Stux posted:

What is the bridge like by the way? There isn't anything weird about it is there? I'm only asking because I've come to HATE floating bridges and the Gibralter looks like its almost floating...

The bridge is called the Ibanez Gibraltar Plus. It's a hybrid of a Gotoh 510-style all in one Tune-o-matic and a traditional Strat-style hardtail. It uses the two point large-screw height adjustment from the TOM tailpieces with the individual saddles, adjusted from behind, from fender bridges. With the exception of my buzz problems the bridge works great. I've been a little frustrated with it during string changes (the ball ends slip out, I find), but I agree that it is really nice to mute around. There isn't as much picking space as there would be on, say, an SG, so I find that I rarely even touch the bridge with the heel of my hand, because I naturally tend to pick more towards the neck on this guitar than I do on other guitars.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

My uncle lent me his 1976 Strat while he's away on vacation for a few months. Man does this thing sound sweet. It's got the three-way pickup selector too, so getting those 2 and 4 sounds is a bit of a challenge. Also, it's got all five trem springs connected in the back and therefor the tremolo is stiff to the point of non-usability, is there a guide somewhere that talks about using two or three springs for ease of use? Edit: Because I'm in no way familiar with the operation of a Strat. I think it's about time I learn.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Feb 7, 2009

Early Cuyler
Jan 10, 2006

Yeah, you just want to take out the two middle springs and it should loosen up the trem so that it's playable. Don't do this with the strings on: you could really gently caress stuff up. You might have to screw the claw in further to compensate, but this is also super-easy to do. If it's your uncle's, though, you might not want to gently caress with it.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I went to Guitar Center and had them price-match the VXT 6 that I bought on January 10th for $400 a piece, since they're now running them on sale for $299 a piece (and the impeccable, low-profile, great sounding VXT 4 for $199 a piece, I seriously think everyone who doesn't think their monitors are up to snuff should go check out the VXT 4 and think hard about whether size matters all that much when the sound quality is so unbelievably good and the speakers are so low profile).

Used the difference to buy a strat set of Fender Mod Shop Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups. Going to install them in about an hour or so into my Japanese strat, and it will probably immediately become my favorite guitar. :q:

Brownie posted:

I have no idea what a monitoring rig is :( I'm going to look into this Guitar Rig Session interface right now, tho.

Also what the hell I posted this in the Modeling thread didn't I??!?!?! Maybe we should continue the discussion there...

The Session interface is a pretty good, very low latency audio interface designed for use with instruments (though it has a selectable line-level input as well). It comes with Guitar Rig 3 full right now for free, a software which normally costs $300. The Session interface is much less expensive than that so it's quite a bargain. Monitoring rig = the speakers you're using for playback/playthrough.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Early Cuyler posted:

Yeah, you just want to take out the two middle springs and it should loosen up the trem so that it's playable. Don't do this with the strings on: you could really gently caress stuff up. You might have to screw the claw in further to compensate, but this is also super-easy to do. If it's your uncle's, though, you might not want to gently caress with it.

Yeah, I know. If it's something that could damage the guitar I won't do it, but if it were something simple I'd probably mess around *just a bit* to find out.

e: Oh snap, Agreed finally overtakes me for most posts in this thread. :q:

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Feb 8, 2009

Vanmani
Jul 2, 2007
Who needs title text, anyway?

Agreed posted:

Fender Mod Shop Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups.

I have been playing with these in my new strat for the last 3 days so hard. I think I am finally in love with a guitar. I dialed up some good overdriven, distorted, and high gain sounds and I am now officially loving the poo poo out of it... the cleans are a no brainer, every clean sounds great.

I'm sure part of it's in the improved quality of the USA strat, but I cannot fault these pickups. Not having to use a noise gate EVER is a nice bonus.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Has anyone tried using one of these before? Called a guitar plug, and you plug it into your guitar, and then plug a (I would use) 12' usb cord into it. At $15 it's the cheapest clean input I've found for computer recording.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists

Agreed posted:

I went to Guitar Center and had them price-match the VXT 6 that I bought on January 10th for $400 a piece, since they're now running them on sale for $299 a piece (and the impeccable, low-profile, great sounding VXT 4 for $199 a piece, I seriously think everyone who doesn't think their monitors are up to snuff should go check out the VXT 4 and think hard about whether size matters all that much when the sound quality is so unbelievably good and the speakers are so low profile).

Used the difference to buy a strat set of Fender Mod Shop Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups. Going to install them in about an hour or so into my Japanese strat, and it will probably immediately become my favorite guitar. :q:

Good call, dude. I have Rokit 8s and they will last me FOREVER, because they sound amazing. They are stupidly large though (and that's partly why they sound so good).

How are Danelectro pedals, anyway? They are so cheap, I can't imagine they're fabulous, but if I was looking to set up a little effects chain with some reverb and chorus and other such nonsense, they seem like a cheap way to have some fun.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Turns out SCNs are not a drop-in replacement for a mid-'80s Japanese Contemporary Special 22. Body routes are too shallow for the very deep SCN. Tried to correct it with wire routing, tried to clip the screws to make more room, all for naught, ended up loving up the screws so they won't retract back out. Tonight was not a great night for me. I gave my dad a call, and he's got the right tool to fix a threaded screw (see, they don't teach you anything about how to clip and how not to clip a screw in a philosophy degree :smith:), so I'll be getting his help moving forward.

Lesson learned, I spent way too long getting my rear end kicked and getting myself in over my head. Old guitars and new pickups may not always be the best match. SCNs will be in that guitar, and if they literally aren't the best thing I've ever heard I'm probably going to put it down and not play it for awhile. Too much bullshit, I just wanted to kill the hum :cry: The wiring and soldering went easy breezy, done that plenty of times, but all this other mess was just ugh.

Edit: And the hell of it is that Lace would have fit in just fine and I have loved the Lace in my MIM. Why in the world are the SCNs so deep? They're almost as deep as a stacked humbucker, really crazy tall pickups.

I'm thinking of just doing a universal rout on the Japanese strat, or at the bare minimum widening the wiring corridors and enlarging the pup cavities. Right now it is cramped as hell in there as it is, let alone with huge single coils and more wiring than on regular singles. I wish I knew why the SCNs have a green and a black wire both going to ground, would it be that difficult to run a linked pair of wires instead? That'd be a lot tidier, and if the green is just for the dummy coil or whatever then it's not like you'd ever want to tap it.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Feb 8, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Rashomon posted:

Good call, dude. I have Rokit 8s and they will last me FOREVER, because they sound amazing. They are stupidly large though (and that's partly why they sound so good).

How are Danelectro pedals, anyway? They are so cheap, I can't imagine they're fabulous, but if I was looking to set up a little effects chain with some reverb and chorus and other such nonsense, they seem like a cheap way to have some fun.

The beauty of overdrive is that it doesn't have to sound good to sound good. Effects aren't quite as forgiving in that regard. That said, I am eager to find out what the Cool Cat Chorus (the new one, not the old big one) is based on, because it's easily my favorite chorus pedal ever. Mix control + EQ control :love:, you can make any kind of chorus sound you want with those controls.

The Danelectro Spring King spring reverb pedal is cool, too. It's an actual short-spring reverb coupled to a short, lo-fi digital delay for a quick slapback (to imitate pre-delay in a real reverb, I would guess). Sounds good in its stock form and there are some crazy mods for it out now. But honestly for the money I'd go with a digital 'verb, the Dan-o is a one trick pony and the only really cool thing about it is that you can kick it to make it go all splashy. It even has a "kick pad," which is just a rubber pad, you can kick it anywhere and it'll do the splashy thing. For digital reverb I always recommend the Marshall Reflector, very natural reverb sounds with good control over the important parameters so you can really fine-tune your reverberation. I love all of its reverbs, but of special note are the excellent Hall, Spring, Plate, and Spring+Plate modes. Spring+Plate is a killer sounding 'verb.

I have had a number of Danelectro pedals which I liked. Among them are the Wasabi Overdrive, Wasabi Distortion, Cool Cat everything (turns out they're... I'm not going to go into it, TWB and I discussed the whole story in the last two pages of this thread), Dan-Echo digital tape echo sim, the big metal Fab Tone Distortion (modified Metalzone pedal, much cooler sounding than the Metalzone, more of a high gain fuzz), and the Daddy-O (which is a modified Guv'nor).

But for my sake I'm not buying anything else from Danelectro because of their recent actions. I have enjoyed the company's pedals thus far but I am not happy to contribute to a company which is behaving in ways that I cannot endorse.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Agreed posted:

Turns out SCNs are not a drop-in replacement for a mid-'80s Japanese Contemporary Special 22. Body routes are too shallow for the very deep SCN. Tried to correct it with wire routing, tried to clip the screws to make more room, all for naught, ended up loving up the screws so they won't retract back out. Tonight was not a great night for me. I gave my dad a call, and he's got the right tool to fix a threaded screw (see, they don't teach you anything about how to clip and how not to clip a screw in a philosophy degree :smith:), so I'll be getting his help moving forward.

Lesson learned, I spent way too long getting my rear end kicked and getting myself in over my head. Old guitars and new pickups may not always be the best match. SCNs will be in that guitar, and if they literally aren't the best thing I've ever heard I'm probably going to put it down and not play it for awhile. Too much bullshit, I just wanted to kill the hum :cry: The wiring and soldering went easy breezy, done that plenty of times, but all this other mess was just ugh.

Edit: And the hell of it is that Lace would have fit in just fine and I have loved the Lace in my MIM. Why in the world are the SCNs so deep? They're almost as deep as a stacked humbucker, really crazy tall pickups.

I'm thinking of just doing a universal rout on the Japanese strat, or at the bare minimum widening the wiring corridors and enlarging the pup cavities. Right now it is cramped as hell in there as it is, let alone with huge single coils and more wiring than on regular singles. I wish I knew why the SCNs have a green and a black wire both going to ground, would it be that difficult to run a linked pair of wires instead? That'd be a lot tidier, and if the green is just for the dummy coil or whatever then it's not like you'd ever want to tap it.

You should really try some of Dimarzio's single coils. Their entire range all sound great and they should just drop right in. The Virtual Vintage stuff is especially yummy in strats.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

There'll be plenty of opportunities to try more pickups in the future, no doubt about that. Now that I've calmed down from the stress of struggling against the damned thing for so long and basically getting nowhere, I'm not too concerned. It's just a thing that'll be fixed to reach the end goal. I am really excited about the SCNs, I've played an American Deluxe that had them and it sounded really good (didn't get to play it too long, but I really dug what it was about). The SCNs are a great fit for me because I need to re-arrange my studio but I don't have the space to right now; my recording position is too close to my computer, and my computer saturates its immediate surroundings with EMI that gets completely under my skin with single coils. My MIM with its Lace middle and neck and its JB Jr. in the bridge has no problems at all in any position, so the idea of noise-rejecting or low-noise designed pickups + a strat is already one I've had a lot of success with. SCNs are really well designed pickups and Bill Lawrence is behind a lot of my favorite pups, including the pickups in my marauder.

Some of my favorite singles that give a more traditional Strat single coil sound are the ones that come in G&L's ~$1250 guitars. They've just got a ton of sizzle and warmth to them, very good sounding singles. How would you describe the Dimarzio line of Strat singles?

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Agreed posted:

Some of my favorite singles that give a more traditional Strat single coil sound are the ones that come in G&L's ~$1250 guitars. They've just got a ton of sizzle and warmth to them, very good sounding singles. How would you describe the Dimarzio line of Strat singles?

Dimarzio makes so many different models it's really hard to pin it down to just one sound. The VV series stuff really do sound like a great vintage strat pup without the noise. Their higher gain stuff is awesome- it sort of depends on what you like in a high gain pickup though. I really love the yjm model- it's a great shreddin' pickup. If you've never tried them you really should. Troll ebay and maybe score a used set if you can. They're a bit fatter and less clangy than a regular single. For playing harder music on a strat they're unbeatable. They even make single coil versions of a few of their full size pups like the tone zone and the super distortion if you like any of those at all.
And I'm with you on the G&L pups. Definitely some of the best- almost p-90 ish but smoother. Apparently the sds1 that Dimarzio came up with not too long ago is somewhat similar.

I'm about as big of a Dimarzio fan as you'll ever meet. I put them in all my axes and I recommend them to just about everyone. They're a great company to deal with and they make a great product and everyone should buy their stuff. I'm getting ready to buy a D-Activator for my baritone as soon as I can find a smokin deal on one. Knowing sort of where your tastes run, that is a pickup you specifically should seek out. Seems right up your alley.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Agreed posted:

I had this same feeling with my RG1527. I bought some BKPs for it but the adjustable pole pieces use the biggest loving screws known to man and are impossible to fit without routing the body. Between that and the floating bridge I just sold it because I couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

krisis
Oct 25, 2003

i have a light case of asparagus.

Stux posted:

I have a problem

Real pictures when it gets here :3:

Stop posting gorgeous RGA model guitars. You guys are giving me an urge to get one, and I don't have any money.

Also makes me sad that I got a tremolo model RG. Pain to tune, not enough sustain to get really good harmonic feedback and I barely use the arm. :(

Anyone wanna buy a cheapo ibanez RG with EMGs?

Steiler Drep
Nov 30, 2004
what?

krisis posted:

Stop posting gorgeous RGA model guitars. You guys are giving me an urge to get one, and I don't have any money.

Also makes me sad that I got a tremolo model RG. Pain to tune, not enough sustain to get really good harmonic feedback and I barely use the arm. :(

Anyone wanna buy a cheapo ibanez RG with EMGs?

What model and how much?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Just checking in since we're talking about gorgeous Ibanez RG-style guitars.

I ordered a Custom Custom trembucker in zebra and a 59 for the neck. The mounting lugs off the baseplate do not fit into the cavity that's routed into the face of the guitar (the pickups are direct-mounted) so I took the new Custom Custom to the luthier at the Sam Ash here in town (thanks, Andy) and he cut the baseplate to fit and also cut off the pole-piece screws behind the pickup. It still didn't fit the cavity. Thirty minutes with a file later, I sprayed the baseplate with flat black and it fits nicely. I'll do the 59 this week, hopefully it will just need the one mod to the mounting area.

I ordered push/pull pots from GuitarPartsResource.com and have started wiring them, looks like they may be difficult to mount to the body due to the smaller diameter shafts. Washers ahoy.
I ordered DiMarzio Aged White single-coil pickup covers for the middle single-coil, I think it is the best match for the Duncan cream in the zebra. You can see the DiMarzio cream cover in one of the pictures, it's just too yellow/orange to match.
Best case scenario I'll have the guitar finished next Saturday.

I hope I like that Custom Custom, because there's no way I can return it now.

No modifications are being made to the body of the guitar.

I hope to put up some soundclips on Tindeck (nice upgrades, I love the new site) as soon as I can.

Pictures of the work-in-progress are up at http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/DrFaustus777/UCEWFMTB/

I'll be back when the electronics are fully replaced and I hope to have pictures and audio clips, I'll join you guys in the pickup thread.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Audix Fusion drum mics. Normally I wouldn't go for drum mic packs, but I spotted this on eBay and ended up winning it for $102.50.

I've only used the two overheads, as I have an SM57 on the snare and a cheapo CAD mic on the kick drum. I'll put the other mics to use once I get some drum clips. So far the overheads alone have been worth the $100.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
OK, scratch that thought about going to the RGT. I think this is my next guitar.

Schecter C1 FR ATX

Mahogany body, ebony board, SD Blackouts, original floyd rose? gently caress yes, I'm there.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

warwick5s posted:

OK, scratch that thought about going to the RGT. I think this is my next guitar.

Schecter C1 FR ATX

Mahogany body, ebony board, SD Blackouts, original floyd rose? gently caress yes, I'm there.

I was looking at one of those minus the FR before I landed the RGA. They look delicious. You're getting the white right? You better get the white...

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.

Stux posted:

I was looking at one of those minus the FR before I landed the RGA. They look delicious. You're getting the white right? You better get the white...

Dogg you know ima get the white. I wish it was more of a white white and not a cream / aged white, because it'd match my Stambaugh better and I'm weird like that, but the cream still rules.

edit: anyone want to buy a mid 90's RG400something (probably an RG470FM) with maple board and EMG81's? :D

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
I'm looking at a cheap Csl/Ibanez Jazz Bass copy, no serial number so it could be made between 67-84 in Japan. Frets might need work and it has a few character dings, but it's going for €150. Good idea?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

the wizards beard posted:

I'm looking at a cheap Csl/Ibanez Jazz Bass copy, no serial number so it could be made between 67-84 in Japan. Frets might need work and it has a few character dings, but it's going for €150. Good idea?

I own a 78 Ibanez Silver Series P-bass and it's great... pretty much identical to a Fender of the same era. You sure there isn't a serial on it? Should be on the neck-plate.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Csl was an Ibanez re-brand that was sold in England in the 60s and 70s. I'm not sure if they ever had serials. The seller says there's no serial but it does have a Fender style headstock like yours, so it could be older than the lawsuit era in the mid/late 70s. I've also heard Ibanez didn't start using serials under 75.

e: I'm not a bass player. Do you know what I would expect to pay if this thing need fret work?

the wizards beard fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Feb 9, 2009

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Csl was an Ibanez re-brand that was sold in England in the 60s and 70s. I'm not sure if they ever had serials. The seller says there's no serial but it does have a Fender style headstock like yours, so it could be older than the lawsuit era in the mid/late 70s. I've also heard Ibanez didn't start using serials under 75.

e: I'm not a bass player. Do you know what I would expect to pay if this thing need fret work?

Hm, no clue there. I've never had to have any fretwork done.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150325716564

It's too sexy

I want it :(

I'm almost willing to ditch my Telecaster for it.

But goddamn is that expensive.

krisis
Oct 25, 2003

i have a light case of asparagus.

Stux posted:

Real pictures when it gets here :3:

Could you give a bit of a review on this when it arrives? I'm almost ready sell one of my old guitars for one of these, but I want to know if the playability as around the same as a regular RG. I'm particularly worried about the lack of the slope on the arm rest area.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Susano-maku da! posted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150325716564

It's too sexy

Paging Handen to the thread

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Susano-maku da! posted:

It's too sexy

Do it, it's worth it, Japanese Fenders are pure sex.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
I've seen American JM's go for less used in this economy.

But the competition stripe!

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Got a decent picture, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Dizzamn, it's like an ice cream suit that's a bass :c00lbert:

I can't read the headstock, what's it? Regardless, match that poo poo up. edit: It's a csl :iamafag:

scuz fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Feb 9, 2009

Early Cuyler
Jan 10, 2006

EDIT:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What the hell is an ice cream suit? I want one

krisis posted:

Could you give a bit of a review on this when it arrives? I'm almost ready sell one of my old guitars for one of these, but I want to know if the playability as around the same as a regular RG. I'm particularly worried about the lack of the slope on the arm rest area.

The combination of the carved top and the weird hardtail bridge basically renders it a moot point: the carved top gives that sort of falling-away slope that the flat-top RGs all have, and the hardtail allows you to move your hand a little farther back without running into trouble. If you're SOOPERSHREDDING you might notice a slight difference, but I've been extremely happy with mine. As I said earlier, it's the best-playing guitar I've ever owned, and I've owned quite a few guitars.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Early Cuyler posted:

EDIT:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What the hell is an ice cream suit? I want one
It's what these guys are wearing. Nothing gross, I promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists

Droooool. Hot bass.