Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Slasherfan posted:

I have seen the new Friday The 13th and it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! Jason's back with a vengence baby!!!

God damned Jason was pissed wasn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slasherfan
Dec 2, 2003
IS IT WRONG THAT I ONCE WROTE A HORROR STORY ABOUT THE BUDDIES? YOU KNOW, THE TALKING PUPPIES?

Boinks posted:

God damned Jason was pissed wasn't he?

Yup, if he was a woman I would accuse him of being on the rag.

PsychoGoatee
Feb 23, 2005

by Fistgrrl
But how was the music, my man? And how often did we hear the signature Jason music cue?

Man, I watched Friday the 13th part 2 last night, hadn't seen it in a while. Definitely a great one, I love it when he moves the whistling tea kettle. Even Jason wouldn't leave a whistling kettle on, c'mon now.

Tonight I'm going to pop on my two favorites, Part 4: The Final Chapter and Part 6: Jason Lives. :rock:

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

PsychoGoatee posted:

But how was the music, my man? And how often did we hear the signature Jason music cue?

I think the chi-chi-chi ah-ah-ahs only happened once on the paramount logo or whatever it was before the movie.

I dont really remember any of the score.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

I think the chi-chi-chi ah-ah-ahs only happened once on the paramount logo or whatever it was before the movie.

Whaaaat? That's poo poo.

Nklus
Aug 23, 2005

If you didn't already know, I have an unhealthy obsession with the Joker!
It also happened once again at least when he gets to the rich frat boy's cabin.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Teenage Fansub posted:

It's ki ki ki ma ma ma, taken from "Kill her, mommy!"

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Just got back from the midnight showing. It was awesome and basically hit all the right notes aside from a couple minor disappointments.

The music could have been better, but I don't mind that much at all. It pretty seamlessly blended the best parts of 1-3. I was also slightly disappointed at the ending. They kept it pretty much down-to-earth realistic, I was hoping for Jason to go into the woodchipper and still end up coming back for the final scare. On that front, the final scare was incredibly super telegraphed. I was hoping for at least a few minutes of tease, but it was immediate and in the most obvious way.

There were a couple neat callbacks, like actually showing Jason's archery skills, and the wheelchair in the underground tunnels. I also liked the tunnels kind of explaining away his teleporting.

youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!
Also just got back from the movie. Overall, a very decent film and out of all the "reboots" (Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc.) this is easily the best, at least until I see the new Nightmare on Elm Street.

As for a more detailed review, I think the first twenty or so minutes before the title screen were really done well, but after that it took a bit to get going again. The pacing was a bit off at times, but this is to be expected in a slasher film. Some of the characters were obviously there as fodder and there were about three total that had any sort of personality to them.

Now I love tits in my movies, but I felt they went overboard with the wakeboarding scene. At that point they just didn't care anymore and said "Hey, you haven't seen tits for about twenty minutes, here you go."

The deaths were a lot of fun though and I enjoyed the different ways he killed. Overall a very decent movie and I would not mind sitting through it again.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
After checking imdb I see that Friday has a Transformers crossover. Trent in Friday is Trent from Transformers.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Joe Fisto posted:

After checking imdb I see that Friday has a Transformers crossover. Trent in Friday is Trent from Transformers.

This is gonna end up with some kind of comic book crossover special, I know it.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

PsychoGoatee posted:

Man, I watched Friday the 13th part 2 last night, hadn't seen it in a while. Definitely a great one, I love it when he moves the whistling tea kettle. Even Jason wouldn't leave a whistling kettle on, c'mon now.

Plus even though it was early 80's and their look is a bit dated, I still think Kirsten Baker and Lauren-Marie Taylor are the hottest babes in the original series.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I just watched Ft13th 2 again (On Demand) and I had the exact same sentiment when he moved the kettle. That and laughing at how short Jason was in that movie, and listening to them trying to retrofit "but he was still alive and saw his mother get killed" in there. And somehow, I found the wheelchair death MORE brutal this time. That might be my all time favorite Jason kill.

I agree with the "hottest babes" assessment too.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Someone mentioned to me that Jason killed people because they found his weed stash. That can't be true, can it?

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Matlock posted:

Someone mentioned to me that Jason killed people because they found his weed stash. That can't be true, can it?

Actually... this is true.

No it's not. He witnessed his mom's head get chopped off in 1980, then present day he has a vendetta for any drug crazed, booze fueled, hormone driven teenager who crosses his path (They remind him of the camp counselors that his mom was murdering).

I saw the movie with some stoned friends, and after the 1st 20 minutes, when he killed all the kids and that movie "starts" for real, they were flipping the gently caress out. "Oh poo poo I thought the movie was over!"

I loved how brutal Jason was. The girl he strung up over the campfire made my stomach curl, though. He's never really gone for torturing his victims or setting traps (girl roasting over campfire, paralyzed black guy) but god drat he was pissed in this movie.

Dignity Van Houten fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Feb 13, 2009

evilontwolegs
Jul 20, 2002

Darko posted:

I just watched Ft13th 2 again (On Demand) and I had the exact same sentiment when he moved the kettle. That and laughing at how short Jason was in that movie, and listening to them trying to retrofit "but he was still alive and saw his mother get killed" in there. And somehow, I found the wheelchair death MORE brutal this time. That might be my all time favorite Jason kill.

I agree with the "hottest babes" assessment too.

Ginny is, by far, the best (and hottest) final girl in the series.

Apart from the obvious question of what Jason was doing all those years between (almost) drowning and just happening to stumble out of the woods the moment his mom gets decapitated, I've always had two questions about this film.

1) Did he just wander over to him mom's dead body and steal her sweater and head before the cops arrived? No one noticed they were missing?

2) Given what we know of Jason from the series (i.e., he's not that bright), how did he manage to track down Alice, look up her phone number and make a prank call all before slipping into her apartment unnoticed? Not to mention the question of how he got from Crystal Lake to where ever Alice is unnoticed. I've always imagined Jason 'Splinter Cell-ing' his way across town, his back pressed against the walls, leaping from shadow to shadow, pillow case on his head and his dead mom's decapitated head in hand.

As for the remake -- I'm uber-excited to go see it tonite, particularly after seeing the positive reception it seems to be getting here. I finally got my copy of His Name Was Jason last night from Amazon, and it's actually really good. I don't think the interviewees were as honest as they were in Crystal Lake Memories (i.e., blatantly stating how much they hated working with certain actors/directors/etc.), but it's a nice summary of the entire series and had a lot of information I hadn't seen before. Tom Savini is also surprisingly good at hosting. I actually got two copies of the DVD because Amazon was saying it'd be another two weeks before it shipped, and then it magically arrived when I got home from picking up a copy at the store, so I'm giving one away at my slasher film blog, if anyone's interested and hasn't picked it up yet.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

evilontwolegs posted:

Ginny is, by far, the best (and hottest) final girl in the series.

Apart from the obvious question of what Jason was doing all those years between (almost) drowning and just happening to stumble out of the woods the moment his mom gets decapitated, I've always had two questions about this film.

2) Given what we know of Jason from the series (i.e., he's not that bright), how did he manage to track down Alice, look up her phone number and make a prank call all before slipping into her apartment unnoticed? Not to mention the question of how he got from Crystal Lake to where ever Alice is unnoticed. I've always imagined Jason 'Splinter Cell-ing' his way across town, his back pressed against the walls, leaping from shadow to shadow, pillow case on his head and his dead mom's decapitated head in hand.

I think the original premise they were going to use was that Alice went back out to the Camp to get some closure and Jason tailed her back to her place.

evilontwolegs
Jul 20, 2002

WescottF1 posted:

I think the original premise they were going to use was that Alice went back out to the Camp to get some closure and Jason tailed her back to her place.

That would make more sense and explains the phone call with her mom where Alice argues that "this is just something I need to do."

Still... Jason uses a phone? Tails someone from one location to another? Sets up a 'head in the refrigerator' prank? Moves a tea kettle? It's all a little out-of-character for how he's generally portrayed, but I guess if you can swallow that whole "didn't really drown, saw his mother die" pill then a few character inconsistencies are no biggie.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

evilontwolegs posted:

That would make more sense and explains the phone call with her mom where Alice argues that "this is just something I need to do."

Still... Jason uses a phone? Tails someone from one location to another? Sets up a 'head in the refrigerator' prank? Moves a tea kettle? It's all a little out-of-character for how he's generally portrayed, but I guess if you can swallow that whole "didn't really drown, saw his mother die" pill then a few character inconsistencies are no biggie.

Yeah - continuity has never been the hallmark of the slasher sequel genre.

That's okay. I'm mostly there to see the violence and tits-n-rear end. As Joe Bob Briggs would say "not too much plot to get in the way of a good movie".

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Pretty good Friday flick, nice boobs, nice kills and some humour, was very please. One thing I noticed is that they didn't focused on his face long, his face looked caved in for some reason, and didn't they had some photos online with kid Jason? You never see him.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
I was a little disappointed in this one. The film basically has an identical visual style to the Bay/Nispel TCM remake, right down to the creepy Americana in a ramshackle house. I think it would have been a good idea to give it a unique look instead of another dark blue experience.

The kills are quick, which is both good and bad. It gives the film a different feel from other F13 movies but you also don't get much gory squeamishness from it all.

It's pretty dumb to criticize character choices or continuity but a main character seems to spontaneously have a giant claw hammer and then a knife from nowhere and for some inexplicable reason they decide once they are on the run from Jason to run towards the place they know he's been at.

But boobs, high body count, a few legitimately funny stoners made it all okay but dismissable. Although with F13 the expectations weren't anywhere near where they were with TCM so...3/5

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Ape Agitator posted:

The kills are quick, which is both good and bad. It gives the film a different feel from other F13 movies but you also don't get much gory squeamishness from it all.

I've seen all of the Friday the 13th movies and the kills are generally always quick, no?

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

qbert posted:

I've seen all of the Friday the 13th movies and the kills are generally always quick, no?

I think they often gave opportunities for their gore effects to be appreciated (well, earlier in the series anyway), like arrows coming through the throat or through the chest. When I think F13, what always comes to me is Kevin Bacon getting killed.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

qbert posted:

Yes, this is the thing I really disliked about Jason. I want him to be a quick, perfect killing machine, not some thinking torture/trap killer.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
So, I thought back and got this list of kills from the new movie. I'm a little confused/think I have two of them mixed up. I got the characters from the order on the IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758746/ . This next part is all the kills from the new movie - don't read if you don't want to know who dies and how.

Jenna (torso speared)
Trent (tow trucked)
Chewie (screwed)
Wade (face chopped off)
Bree (got animal horned)
Richie (bear trapped, macheted)
Lawrence (axed)
Nolan (arrowed)
Chelsea (hit with a boat, then head speared)
Mike(stabbed a lot, dragged to hell)
Amanda (burned alive)
Donnie(throat cut)
Officer Bracke(poker through the door)

I might have some of the names mixed up, but I think it's all of them. Kind of cool/fitting that there are 13 murders :banjo:

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

qbert posted:

The kills normally are really quick in these films. Sometimes the camera lingers, but the scenes certainly aren't protracted. I think they were generally played for a quick shock rather than a lingering squeamishness.

There were exceptions though, like Agitator mentioned, such as Kevin Bacon's scene, the wheelchair, and the infamous sleeping bag kill. I've heard from people that this film has a really vicious Jason in it, but it will be hard to top the viciousness of the sleeping bag kill.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

InfiniteZero posted:

There were exceptions though, like Agitator mentioned, such as Kevin Bacon's scene, the wheelchair, and the infamous sleeping bag kill. I've heard from people that this film has a really vicious Jason in it, but it will be hard to top the viciousness of the sleeping bag kill.

Wait, just so we're all on the same page, everyone's referring to the sleeping bag kill from Jason X, right? Because that one was played for straight laughs. I mean, he's not even killing actual people there, just holographic construct-thingies. THAT'S what people are considering the most vicious Jason kill???

Edit: I forgot about the F13 Part 7 kill that inspired it. Yeah, that one was pretty good, although I never really found it all that bad since there's the continuity error where he's technically slamming her feet against the tree, not her head.

qbert fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Feb 14, 2009

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Saw it tonight and loved it. It was packed to the brim with cheese, weed and tits, and it was GLORIOUS. The kills were kind of repetitive, but it was still fun to see people get impaled for 2 hours.

Also, was anyone else's mind blown at the 30 minute long intro? Everybody was dying so fast and I thought the movie was just sucking, but then FRIDAY THE 13TH comes up on the screen and I was simultaneously confused and elated.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

935 posted:

I loved how brutal Jason was. The girl he strung up over the campfire made my stomach curl, though. He's never really gone for torturing his victims or setting traps (girl roasting over campfire, paralyzed black guy) but god drat he was pissed in this movie.
Absolutely with you on that one. I liked the movie, and I usually have a very strong stomach for this stuff. But the girl being roasted alive really REALLY bothered me. I can't quite put into words why that one really crossed the line for me, but it did.

Overall though, I loved it. Unfortunately for me, though, it was showing on the IMAX screen at my theater. That's not the bad part. The bad part is that even though I was there half an hour early, I under-estimated how packed it was going to be. The movie sold out about three minutes after I bought my ticket. When I got into the theater the only seats left were in the front three rows. So, that close to the screen, I ended up feeling a tad motion sick.

On the other hand, seeing a close-up of boobies on a massive IMAX screen is indescribably awesome.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.
I'm a big fan of slasher films, although for whatever reason, I haven't watched any of them for a few years.

Here are my thoughts on the remake:

I like how they took things from the first four films. I liked the prologue. I never would've thought of doing that.

I liked this portrayal of Jason. I thought that burning the girl alive was a bit over the top, but still quite awesome.

I know it's a slasher film, but what the gently caress was with the characters being so loving stupid? Even when they knew that Jason was coming after them, they CONTINUED to run around the woods/house/etc... with their flashlights on. Why the hell did they go BACK to the Camp near the end? And even for horror characters, I thought that none of the victims had good characterizations. At least in the original film, you knew a bit about each character. I didn't even know some of their names until I went on IMDB. Watching this, all I could imagine was (as horrible and un-PC it is) a slasher movie starring actors with Down's Syndrome, like Crispin Glover's "What Is It?".

Although the whole teleportation thing wasn't as bad in this movie as it was in say, Jason Takes Manhattan, it still was pretty bad. Like, when after Jason killed Lawrence, he magically teleported up a hill and on the roof of the house in less than 20 seconds.

Too much emphasis on weed! I understand that people do plant tons of it in forests and state parks, but it was a bit over the top in the movie. I kept hearing "broooo!" and "daamn that looks like good poo poo!!!" whenever they showed some on screen. It was pretty annoying.

It was still an enjoyable movie, and I'll definitely pick up the unrated version when it goes to DVD.

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.
This was everything I expected it to be. It turned out to be a fun Friday night and all the whooping and hollering in the theater didn't annoy me as usual but enhanced it. The part with the black guy had everyone cheering then shrieking.

I have to agree that the 30 minute intro to the movie was ingenious and it was like "DAM!"

The weed overemphasis was a bit too much but I feel that all the booze and weed made up for some of the idiotic characters but the ones who did not partake in any were just flat out dumb. Considering this is a slasher flick I could forgive the idiocy of the characters and some of Jason's teleportation moments.

There were plenty of cringe moments and actually moments where you cheered for Jason to kill them.

4.5/5

Can't wait for the DVD!

edit

Our show was at 9:30p.m., sold out and had a line waiting 30+ minutes to get in.

Doomsday Jesus fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Feb 14, 2009

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

I saw this with a sold out show. It was loving amazing.

Dolly Parton
Apr 27, 2007

It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.
I miss Super Zombie Jason. My first F13 experience was seeing part 6 when in the 3rd grade. After seeing it, I knew that my dad or big brother couldn't protect me from that big unkillable monster and I couldn't sleep for days. Then my big brother told me, "Don't be scared. Jason didn't kill any of those little kids at the camp, right? Jason doesn't kill kids."

I just came home from seeing the reboot and a human-hillbilly/wildman Jason just doesn't scare me (I didn't even have to look under my bed or check my closets when I got home). And that Asian guy getting killed seemed like torture porn to me.

I hate to say it, but this ranks below "Jason Takes Manhattan" with me.

DiverTwig
Jul 23, 2003
I ignore all NWS Tags, my Boss's like porn
Just got back from seeing this and I've gotta say that as for an effort to introduce this to a new audience and new generation of possible slasher fans, it was done brilliantly.

As for the movie itself I absolutely loved it. Cheesy acting, titties, sex, drugs, and the consequences of it all. 13 deaths was a very nice touch. I also found the ending to be absolutely perfect. I knew they weren't going to recreate the original ending, but it was as close as they could get.

Very very pleased with this movie. I will buy this movie.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
That was one of the most predictable movies I ever watched and it was fun in every way. Good deaths all around. My biggest disappointment: He didn't take out the black or asian guy with the bug zapper :(.

LeechCode5
Dec 19, 2004

Burn, Galactica! You're finished, Adama!

DiverTwig posted:

Just got back from seeing this and I've gotta say that as for an effort to introduce this to a new audience and new generation of possible slasher fans, it was done brilliantly.

As for the movie itself I absolutely loved it. Cheesy acting, titties, sex, drugs, and the consequences of it all. 13 deaths was a very nice touch. I also found the ending to be absolutely perfect. I knew they weren't going to recreate the original ending, but it was as close as they could get.

Very very pleased with this movie. I will buy this movie.

Pretty much in total agreement with this post. Saw the movie this afternoon, and really it was everything I'd hope for in a Friday the 13th movie. Can't wait for the DVD and whatever scenes get added to it.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

one thing that bothered me about the very ending
wouldnt it final jump have been so much more effective if he was maskless?
If we got a horrifying two second slomo good daylight look at his mangled face, and all the lovingly detailed deformities and cg animated flaps of skin it wouldve been something to really remember.
Also, it would tie kinda closely to the original movie's shock ending.

PsychoGoatee
Feb 23, 2005

by Fistgrrl
Just saw the movie, freakin' loved it. It sold out pretty fast too, I hope this one does serious bank, and we get a sequel or two.

Easily one of the best Friday the 13th films, I'd put it up there with my favorite couple, parts 4 and 6.

I really loved the extended opening portion of the movie, it reminded me of Grindhouse: Death Proof in how he wipes out the entire cast, making way for a second cast to be introduced.

This has some of the most entertaining characters in the series. I got the most laughs from the jackass Trent, I just loved pretty much everything he does in the movie, and of course his girlish scream.

Jason kicked so much rear end in this movie too. In general, I just love the feel of the movie, it gets intense but it still has that sense of fun the series always had.

Also, I did enjoy the soundtrack, although it was nothing like the oldschool soundtrack used in the trailers. It had more of the intense industrial thing thats popular these days, especially in the Silent Hill games and movie, but it was used well. Intense stuff, plus I did like hearing the signature Friday the 13th music cue a few times.

Teenage Fansub posted:

wouldnt it final jump have been so much more effective if he was maskless

I love that he has the mask on at the end. That's the Jason we know and love, and I just think its cool that he grabbed the mask and put it on before coming back up. Amazingly satisfying ending.

Poke Chop
Apr 27, 2008
As a longtime F13 fan, I was super impressed by this remake. The theatre was a gong show tonight, manager had to kick out about 50 under-eighteens. Reminded me what demographic they're trying to reach and essentially introduce Jason Voorhees to. Most of the audience wasn't even alive when the last Friday came out (part VIII in 1989) and they probably got into horror with Saw. I loved it, personally; No(?) CGI, minimal torture porn, and a massive body count. Also tits, which slashers have been lacking in lately.

Teenage Fansub posted:

one thing that bothered me about the very ending
wouldnt it final jump have been so much more effective if he was maskless?
If we got a horrifying two second slomo good daylight look at his mangled face, and all the lovingly detailed deformities and cg animated flaps of skin it wouldve been something to really remember.
Also, it would tie kinda closely to the original movie's shock ending.

Agreeing with you there, one other thing I missed: no spring-loaded cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquarium Gravel
Oct 21, 2004

I dun shot my dick off
I'm not much of a horror movie fan, I watch what my wife wants, but the best horror I saw in the last 6 months was probably Behind the Mask. My wife is a huge horror buff, and we got to go see this together on her insistence. My only Friday movies before tonight's showing were 1, 2, 3(ugh) Jason X(eh) and Freddy vs. Jason which wasn't really a Jason movie at heart. To be honest, I enjoyed the first two most, but not enough to really geek out about seeing a remake. I basically found the character of Jason more badass than the actual movies he was in - more enjoyment in remembrance than re-watching, I found.

BUT! I asked her what she wanted for Valentine's day, and she said, no hesitation "To go see Friday the 13th in the theatre!" So we did.

And we loved it. It won't ruin anything to say that Jason is angry, angry, angry in this one. He wants to kill basically everyone within reach, and loving CHARGE at high speed in the direction of anyone not within reach, and slaughter them. Though I see that the new Friday borrows many of the best bits from 1,2 and 3 that I know of, Jason seemed a bit more clever in this one than, he's not the guy from Saw with elaborate traps and plans by any means, he's just brutal and deliberate. I liked the way they laid out the plot - 20 minutes of "This is what Jason does, he kills kids that show up at Camp Crystal Lake - NONSTOP" and it still ties into the "real cast" after the title. We jumped, we laughed, we enjoyed the booze, the boobs, the stupidity, and the kills. Especially the kills - they mixed it up just enough - mostly fast and shocking, a few twisted enough, like the sleeping bag and the spike through the neck, to be disturbing. I liked that, and it didn't seem out of character for this Jason. The actor who plays Jason isn't quite like Kane Hodder, but he moves scary - large, heavy, and deliberate, while still rushing up on you before you can think. Real angry loving eyes and hands, too, very expressive of relentless rage. The ending was just fine as well. I hadn't watched a Friday movie in months, so I wasn't expecting him to come back for one more scare - duh, I know. In this case, taking time to put the freaking mask back on, and then charge up THROUGH the loving dock got my drat attention and made me jump, and then cheer. Just iconic.

So from a non-horror fan who found a horror movie he actually really enjoyed, just because it was good brutal fun, I guess you can consider this my recommendation. If I had the money, I'd drag my coworkers back to see it with me again.

Aquarium Gravel fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Feb 14, 2009