Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alexandr
Jan 27, 2001

by Tiny Fistpump

flatFat posted:

Listening to the fourth podcast now, and man is it awesome to hear him be able to make fun of Bonaduce so candidly at such length.

I liked when he did it the first time around on the second one when Drew was in. AHLL KICK YER ASSSS. Which, we all know, is not in any way representative of Danny Bonaduce's belief that he must beat everyone up in order to reclaim his dignity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pantheon
Apr 25, 2008

Mmm.
LOL at that entry.

Mq
Jul 7, 2005
Lazy fat bastard
I love his ability of coming up with little amazing ideas instantly. Oscar made out of chocolate you have to take a bite of every time you star in a poo poo movie is genius.

Dustin1986
Jul 13, 2006

Holland Oats posted:

Hot drat, the Adam Carolla Podcast is #1 on iTunes.

Who is numbah one?

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008
I don't care about sports, and I don't know Dave Dameshek, but I feel a certain kinship with anyone burned by Real Sex as a young masturbator.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I thought that was much better than yesterday's (Lets take half hour talking about our asses) one, really really enjoyed it. I don't know the whole saga of the the Dave/Teresa thing (I'm in the UK - listen to the random loveline feed religiously though) but I thought it was kind of cool him not wanting to go into a big thing on the radio where it comes over as one sided.

Woochunk
Jul 1, 2006
WTF is a Woochunk!?!

Dustin1986 posted:

Who is numbah one?

Don't play tennis no mo'

Alexandr
Jan 27, 2001

by Tiny Fistpump

ChaosMonkey posted:

I don't care about sports, and I don't know Dave Dameshek, but I feel a certain kinship with anyone burned by Real Sex as a young masturbator.

Or who made Teresa cry.

Snap Your Fingers
Dec 16, 2006
I've been insightful for about 17 years.
On the random loveline feed, Adam was arguing with Anderson over whether or not Sperm whales were named for looking like sperm. When a larger girl called, he proceeded to call her "bigger than a jizz walrus."

I almost spit water all over my laptop.

Rushmore
Jun 3, 2005

My name's Rushmore, and I'm the Biggest Idiot Ever!

Snap Your Fingers posted:

On the random loveline feed, Adam was arguing with Anderson over whether or not Sperm whales were named for looking like sperm. When a larger girl called, he proceeded to call her "bigger than a jizz walrus."

I almost spit water all over my laptop.

Do you know which episode this was?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
In the 4/8/01 episode, they have two women in, one from Planned Parenthood and one from Right to Life, to discuss the morning after pill. The Right to Life woman goes off on a rant about the actual process for a partial birth abortion, talking about splitting the fetus' skull open and scrambling the brains. Immediately after she shuts up, Adam responds with "you forgot the part about where you eat the placenta after." The combination of his timing and the fact that you could tell the woman hated Adam already had me in fits for quite a while.

Rushmore
Jun 3, 2005

My name's Rushmore, and I'm the Biggest Idiot Ever!
http://thefilmvault.net/downloads.php

New episode of the film vault up - Oscar recap

Reztes
Jun 20, 2003

Speaking of new, look what I found

http://cioffi.cachefly.net/2009.02.27ACP.mp3

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

In the 4/8/01 episode, they have two women in, one from Planned Parenthood and one from Right to Life, to discuss the morning after pill. The Right to Life woman goes off on a rant about the actual process for a partial birth abortion, talking about splitting the fetus' skull open and scrambling the brains. Immediately after she shuts up, Adam responds with "you forgot the part about where you eat the placenta after." The combination of his timing and the fact that you could tell the woman hated Adam already had me in fits for quite a while.

This is the funniest thing I've listened to all week. Drew is running circles around her with research he did all morning, and the Right to Life advocate is quoting outdated studies with a lot of bad science.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I remember listening to that episode at work and thinking of what a god drat retarded bitch the Right to Lifer was.

Also, yesterday's podcast was pretty good, but I have one beef with it. Dameshek copping the gently caress out. Instead of him explaining what happened, he repeats, "I don't want to come off one sided", etc until it was dropped.

Alexandr
Jan 27, 2001

by Tiny Fistpump

Phone posted:

I remember listening to that episode at work and thinking of what a god drat retarded bitch the Right to Lifer was.

As all women who are anti-choice are. Not anti-abortion, but anti-letting-other-women-have-the-loving-choice anti-choice. Really retarded religious cunts who've undoubtably had their hatred for all of humanity beaten into them.

Holland Oats
Oct 20, 2003

Only the dead have seen the end of war
The Daily Show did a great bit at the Republican National Convention where they talked to people on the floor who were praising Bristol Palin's decision to keep her baby, something that her mom wants to take out of the hands of everyone else. They kept on egging them on to say the word "choice."

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

The whole Spunk Shui bit had me cracking up pretty good at work.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.

Rushmore posted:

Do you know which episode this was?

I heard it yesterday too, I think it was this one Loveline - 2004-04-13 (Guest - 311)

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Is it just me or did Carolla say he was going to try and do the podcast every day as opposed to just monday to friday?

j8910
Apr 2, 2002

Daryl DBD posted:

Is it just me or did Carolla say he was going to try and do the podcast every day as opposed to just monday to friday?

He said he would try to get a podcast done every day, but then immediately clarified that he would "at least" do it five times a week. Dunno if we'll see weekend podcasts, but I hope we do.

He's been really on the ball about getting guests. I'm glad he's really gung-ho about this.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

j8910 posted:

He said he would try to get a podcast done every day, but then immediately clarified that he would "at least" do it five times a week. Dunno if we'll see weekend podcasts, but I hope we do.

He's been really on the ball about getting guests. I'm glad he's really gung-ho about this.

It'd be a nice surprise to get a new show randomly on the weekend sometimes.

Holland Oats
Oct 20, 2003

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Are we getting one tonight?

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

Holland Oats posted:

Are we getting one tonight?

Probably not.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
No Adam mentions a little bit later on that he won't be doing it on the weekends, which seems fair enough. It strikes me as being a Mon-Fri kind of thing.

weas
Jul 22, 2007

Tougher than the
toughest tough guy
Great call on the random stream just now, 2004-08-23 1h:21m in. Eric the caller does a hilarious impression of Adam and all his characters for a good 2-3 minutes.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.
Monday's is up:
http://cioffi.cachefly.net/2009.03.02ACP.mp3

I wish Cioffi would update the RSS feed so I could pull it off the podcast before going to bed.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

weas posted:

Great call on the random stream just now, 2004-08-23 1h:21m in. Eric the caller does a hilarious impression of Adam and all his characters for a good 2-3 minutes.

I caught that! I'd heard it before but always great to hear it again, he really does a good impression.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

BeastOfExmoor posted:

Monday's is up:
http://cioffi.cachefly.net/2009.03.02ACP.mp3

I wish Cioffi would update the RSS feed so I could pull it off the podcast before going to bed.

Some of us on the east coast don't have that option :colbert:

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
New podcast with DAG!

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen
This thing on this 'cast with DAG when they just leave the show completely to go look at a picture is the the best.

Smellem Sexbad
Sep 16, 2003

denizen posted:

This thing on this 'cast with DAG when they just leave the show completely to go look at a picture is the the best.

I really want to see the photo.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm man enough to admit that what I thought a whirling dervish was turned out not to be what it actually was. I guess I missed that sect movement.

overthefalls
Apr 17, 2005

"They called you exotic, which is just people talk for awesome!"

denizen posted:

It's up on carollaradio.com.

Make sure to get the alt text on the photo.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Adam Carolla Podcast posted:

Alt text = "Eff You Mom"

Click here for the full 922x605 image.

"Grandma Helen's taking the picture. I am the one pretending to be happy in this sea of misery. Notice Mom's overt FU to her mom by cocking her head 90 degrees and putting her hand in front of her mouth. And my Dad's hostage, right before he reads a prepared statement, look. This picture was taken 10 to 15 minutes before the divorce."

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh my god, his dad's calves. His spindly spindly calves. It all makes sense now.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Dr. Drew sure is into web 2.0 these days! He twitters all the time and posted this qik video of the Loveline studio. See the elusive Anderson!

http://qik.com/drdrew

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all
Hah, here's Fletcher's take on the Loveline incidents from a recent interview:

http://www.mercurynews.com/music/ci_11782634?nclick_check=1

quote:

The band's punk credibility was boosted by some Sex Pistols-like antics. During an appearance on the syndicated call-in radio show "Loveline," Dragge intentionally vomited on strait-laced co-host Dr. Drew. The interview took place at alternative rock station KROQ-FM in Los Angeles in 1995. It was one of several controversial appearances Dragge made on "Loveline," which offers relationship and medical advice to teens and young adults.

"I felt I had nothing to lose, since KROQ wasn't playing our music at that time," Dragge recalls. "I had this impression of Dr. Drew as being the kooky, nerdy doctor. So I thought, 'I'm just going to get hammered and vomit on the guy.' "

There were a couple of subsequent incidents with Dr. Drew.

"One night I forced him to drink some beers, Dragge says. "I kind of held him and (co-host) Adam Corolla hostage in the room. That didn't go over too good. It was just about having some fun. I was carrying the punk-rock torch, I guess."

I guess "straight-laced co-host" is better than "smugly preening co-host".

Has Pennywise's first appearance ever appeared online? I'd love to hear it even though it's without Adam.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Pzykotic posted:

Dr. Drew sure is into web 2.0 these days! He twitters all the time and posted this qik video of the Loveline studio. See the elusive Anderson!

http://qik.com/drdrew

Those videos are amazing. I wish they were on him and Adam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
I've been spoiled by the early postings now! I'm itching for the new one.

• Locked thread